Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms (21639 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) / Governor Akinwumi Ambode Defies All Odds, Submits Nomination Forms / Gunshots At PDP Secretariat As Atiku Submits Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Crieff(m): 1:06am On May 12, 2022
LibertyRep:
God? How?

Sincerely, nothing is impossible for God to do, but I'm sure he'll do for you what you can't do for yourself.

How can a candidate who hasn't been crisscrossing the length and breadth of the country canvasing for votes from delegates suddenly feels God will hand him the party's ticket.

That you don't read that in the news does not mean he has not been doing his bit.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Crieff(m): 1:14am On May 12, 2022
greypencils:
Delusion
Q - How do we solve the problem of insurgency
A - God will do it.
Q - How do we better the economy?
A - God will do it
Q - How do we solve the problem of unemployment
A - God will do it

Wrong.

He has well researched, practical and workable answers for each of those questions up there. He has been saying it since forever. The vast majority of Nigerians don't read anyways.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Crieff(m): 1:14am On May 12, 2022
Seun:

Deuteronomy 18
20 But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name, a word which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’
21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How will we recognize the word which the Lord has not spoken?’
22 When the prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, and the thing does not happen or come true, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously.

Simple. We'll wait and see.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Crieff(m): 1:19am On May 12, 2022
smartmom:
Reality will soon unfold. Like play play the seemingly impossible will play out. We deserve a righteous man to lead us out of the quagmire we are in.

Thank you o.

The Almighty rules in the affairs of men and gives it to anyone He pleases even to the basest of men. This time however, God has a person He has chosen. Let Him do what only He can do.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Johnny147147: 1:21am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

So when is ameashiit resigning and submiting his withdrawal form

Mofo... He just did

1 Like

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Johnny147147: 1:22am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

So ameashiit no go resign
Hahahahaa

June 1 una learn

All u need is rest. You're depressed

1 Like

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Orap4plug: 1:27am On May 12, 2022
Our president and the election pastor please don't forget to send me your forms.mind your Bible
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by duduade: 1:46am On May 12, 2022
Waste of resources Daddy Tunde
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by kingimmaculate(m): 2:51am On May 12, 2022
A call to better Youth.
1 Timothy 4:12. God is interested in the Youth, the time of youth is the time of strength a time of purpose, a time to set goals and accomplish it , a time to focus, a time to know God. a wasted youthful time is a wasted life, when you refuse to align yourself with your creator at the time of your Youth is possible you lose your glory for life. life is not friendly and Satan is committed in wasting the Youths that lives an ungodly life.
Brethren it is important we check ourselves and forsake the unrighteous way that can not give you eternal peace. You need to strive, you need to work to get to the kingdom of God, you need to be violent against sin (all kinds of ungodliness) Matthew 11:12. Never lose focus you are created to win you are not created to be a deficit you are not a loser, you cannot fail you need to seek God (Matthew 6:33) seeking Him faithfully gives you the avenue to use your glory. And I pray that God will be glorify in your life in Jesus name.
DON'T FORGET
ECCLESIASTES 12:1
God bless you.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by berbs: 3:19am On May 12, 2022
Which God is he talking about Rubbish.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Nobody: 3:39am On May 12, 2022
Jay5mie:
Wike, Ameachi, Jonathan for President.

Any other candidate should go and rest.

All of them should go and rest because Osinbajo is the next president.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Myself2(m): 3:51am On May 12, 2022
Oga please leave God out of your self and greed induced misadventure.
Your belly and pride alone, are driviing you
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:14am On May 12, 2022
Delegates that have already been bribed will be hissing
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Arielle: 4:19am On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
joke on una with this statutory bullshit

That's what Bakare is telling una, the people who dey meet chairman at night decide everything
Bakare is one of a couple of people arranged to step in, in case Jonathan doesn't work out. We don't even realise the kind of trouble we are in.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by harmony75: 4:43am On May 12, 2022
You and Amechi are clowns!
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by greypencils: 4:50am On May 12, 2022
M
Crieff:

Wrong.

He has well researched, practical and workable answers for each of those questions up there. He has been saying it since forever. The vast majority of Nigerians don't read anyways.
He should have done his research to know governance start from the grassroots. You work your way from bottom to the top. I put him in the category of the unserious anyway, the likes of Dele Momodu, Delay Durotoye, Chris Okotie, Pat Utomi, Yele Sowore, and co. Start from your constituency, a seat at the house of representatives, test the water by practicing on the shallow end. That is the path of wisdom. Good luck to him for jumping into the deep end. He has a 100 million naira to waste anyway.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by tit(f): 4:54am On May 12, 2022
The same god that made you put buhari?
Irooo
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by kafeii123: 5:00am On May 12, 2022
liars and charlatans
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by JAYUK(m): 5:24am On May 12, 2022
A true man of God will not be interested in Nigerian politics,I doubt if this man is not seeing the game being played, will he make any difference ? No, surely to continue from where others stopped
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Akpangbo: 5:36am On May 12, 2022
Who gave him the one hundred million naira to buy the form? Is he not the same pastor a bank wants to seize his church auditorium?
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Born2Breed(f): 5:45am On May 12, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailytrust.com/i-trust-god-ill-emerge-apc-presidential-candidate-bakare

Don't waste your time cos you've already wasted your money. That same God,won't let you come close to 5th in the primaries.

1 Like

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Collins4u1(m): 6:00am On May 12, 2022
While God does not trust you.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Bigpat: 6:53am On May 12, 2022
When you hear Pastor,Reverend,run for your dear life,they all hide behind religion and commit atrocities,we have seen and read about their criminal activities such as rituals killings, coveting wives and properties of their church members, very corrupt people whom their members cannot even send their children to the expensive church schools they contributed to build, some are now giving state pardon for stealing billions, leaving behind people that steal goat in the prison. Maybe he thinks Nigerians are his members that he deceives, that is why he is believing God to become president.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by jimmyvic(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2022
Oga rest...Even God no trust you
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Oceanjagaban: 7:08am On May 12, 2022
This one sef na pastor
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by ChoCho54(f): 7:12am On May 12, 2022
Baawaa:
Tunde Bakare is a joker, he is just playing on his member's intelligent, moreover 50% of them will not vote for him.Tunde Bakare is rooting for Tinubu
What does it matter who he's supporting when he doesn't have a single structure?
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Mandate2023: 7:19am On May 12, 2022
Jay5mie:
Wike, Ameachi, Jonathan for President.

Any other candidate should go and rest.

If only wishes were horses u would have forced ur polluted imagination/believe or thought on us
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by 1876xa: 7:25am On May 12, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
This one has wasted 100m just like that. cheesy
[/s]
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by 1876xa: 7:25am On May 12, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
That's true. cheesy
[/s]
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Omaefe(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2022
This man again, why wasting church members money? many would have needed this money more in your church. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by lookingfly: 8:14am On May 12, 2022
So if all these ministers resign now, who will handle those offices........well, even them de the office, there was zero impact as nobody they there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable / EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / Reps Order Banks To Unfreeze Patience Jonathan's Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.