Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Man Laments What A Lady Used To Charm Him On His Way To Ore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Laments What A Lady Used To Charm Him On His Way To Ore (1175 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / COVID19 Drip! Lady Used Nose Cover As Bra. PHOTOS / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Laments What A Lady Used To Charm Him On His Way To Ore by Northboi: 7:48pm On May 11, 2022
Nawa oooo .. Inside this economy. Different things dey do everybody grin grin

Re: Man Laments What A Lady Used To Charm Him On His Way To Ore by Kriss216: 7:50pm On May 11, 2022
Nice boobs. I must commend the carrier.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments What A Lady Used To Charm Him On His Way To Ore by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:52pm On May 11, 2022
Kriss216:
Nice boobs. I must commend the carrier.
This boy here is a simp claiming to be a wannabe redpiller..this boy here can sell out his pops home just to get a lady's attention.. grin
Re: Man Laments What A Lady Used To Charm Him On His Way To Ore by Kriss216: 7:55pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This boy here is a simp claiming to be a wannabe redpiller..this boy here can sell out his pops home just to get a lady's attention.. grin
Are you done?

I can't condescend too low to allow a girl with dilapidated bress to stress me. GTFO pls!

1 Like

Re: Man Laments What A Lady Used To Charm Him On His Way To Ore by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:57pm On May 11, 2022
Kriss216:

Are you done?

I can't condescend too low to allow a girl with dilapidated bress to stress me. GTFO pls!
You mean even with your m*m dilapidated boobs she still feeds you.. shocked grin
What a little thing.. grin
Poor kriss be acting hard online while offline he's being played like a ball by a Lady.. grin

How about you stop being fake online huh?just be yourself..you are a simp..be proud of that.. grin
Re: Man Laments What A Lady Used To Charm Him On His Way To Ore by Felimax(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2022
If you had faced your front! See wetin you don do yourself now!

Welcome to Delta, hope you will not follow her to Warri because na there you go offted.
Re: Man Laments What A Lady Used To Charm Him On His Way To Ore by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 11, 2022
Felimax:
If you had faced your front! See wetin you don do yourself now!

Welcome to Delta, hope you will not follow her to Warri because na there you go offted.
some men are just puppets smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Wants No Tiktok, Instagram 304 / She Used Anger As An Excuse To Have Sex With Me / Ways To Enjoy Sweet Juicy kitten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.