Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Can I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do (396 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do by Clonelord: 8:24pm On May 11, 2022
Everything between my gf and I is back in shape and the future is looking really bright.

With our marriage in view I decided to move out of my room self contain to a room and parlour apartment.

I saw a very nice apartment and I told her about it. So i took her to the apartment for her to see and give her approval.

When she saw the apartment she was full of joy and she asked me to pay almost immediately.

I called the landlord and the payment was made.

We were about to step out of the compound when someone came in through the gate and LO it was my immediate ex whom I dated last before my gf (3 yrs ago). And my gf knows she is my ex

We asked her what she was doing there and she said she just moved in. As a matter of fact see is the only neighbor I have in the compound.

Since this discovery my girl has not been happy and she is always paranoid.

The rent I paid is nonrefundable and I have moved in.

My gf is not comfortable with when ever I am home and she is not there with me.

Pls my people how do I let her know and understand that I have nothing to do with this ex of mine and that I not even thinking of cheating on her with anyone..
Re: What Can I Do by Carcholce: 8:29pm On May 11, 2022
It seems you people are using us to catch cruise on this Nairaland.

Tell your girlfriend to go and find another man. You are not a serious somebody

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do by Clonelord: 8:32pm On May 11, 2022
How pls... How am I not serious
Re: What Can I Do by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2022
Are we a joke to you?

How could the rent be non-refundable while you're yet to move a pin in?

Like you jammed her immediately after payment. Not so?

Abeg getat!
Re: What Can I Do by czarr(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2022
Lies. Don't insult our intelligence please.
Re: What Can I Do by PerfectStranger(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2022
Tie her rope or chain for yansh so she'll be following you everywhere.
Re: What Can I Do by ojun50(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2022
Two off una no well
Re: What Can I Do by Truvelisback(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2022
A cloned story from a clonedlord.
Re: What Can I Do by ObamaMessi: 9:17pm On May 11, 2022
Go and suck toilet.
Re: What Can I Do by Dorwadora(f): 9:20pm On May 11, 2022
Nawa o

Playing dorobuchi on is here bah?
Re: What Can I Do by posty56: 9:21pm On May 11, 2022
Clonelord:
Everything between my gf and I is back in shape and the future is looking really bright.

With our marriage in view I decided to move out of my room self contain to a room and parlour apartment.

I saw a very nice apartment and I told her about it. So i took her to the apartment for her to see and give her approval.

When she saw the apartment she was full of joy and she asked me to pay almost immediately.

We were about to step out of the compound when someone came in through the gate and LO it was my immediate ex whom I dated last before my gf (3 yrs ago). And my gf knows she is my ex

We asked her what she was doing there and she said she just moved in. As a matter of fact see is the only neighbor I have in the compound.

Pls my people how do I let her know and understand that I have nothing to do with this ex of mine and that I not even thinking of cheating on her with anyone..

superstory
Re: What Can I Do by Clonelord: 9:29pm On May 11, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Are we a joke to you?

How could the rent be non-refundable while you're yet to move a pin in?

Like you jammed her immediately after payment. Not so?

Abeg getat!

Did you not read the part where I said she not comfortable when ever I home in the new house and she is not there
Re: What Can I Do by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2022
Clonelord:

Did you not read the part where I said she not comfortable when ever I home in the new house and she is not there

^^^ Explain, if you claim your story is real. Because I see no reason why you couldn't explain your situation to the house manager/landlord.
Re: What Can I Do by Clonelord: 9:37pm On May 11, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

^^^ Explain

The compound has just two separate flats I took one and my ex lives in the other
Re: What Can I Do by MAGG0T(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2022
[s]
Clonelord:

[/s]
Re: What Can I Do by Clonelord: 7:19am On May 12, 2022
No reasonable opinion yet?

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Fear/phobia / Sexy Ladies And The Home Doctor / Trouble Sleeps,yanga Go Wake Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.