Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 (6451 Views)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Emusan:

If not because you're delusional the name "Jesus" appeared more than two times in Rev 22 yet you claimed it's not Jesus talking.

Besides, the person speaking in Revelation 22:13 says He is "The First and The Last"
D

Emusan LIAR shame on you emitting falsehood.
Revelation 14:12, Revelation1;1 & 22:13-15, Did Jehovah God give Command and Revelation to Jesus?
YES !!

Jesus Christ is like a Minister reading the President's letter to Citizens Forum & in paragraph 13 reads "I am Alpha & Omega".
Who is that "Alpha & Omega" in the President's Letter?
Not the Minister, Jesus.
Your Trinity mentors robbed your Sense.

Emusan:

Didn't Jesus called Himself the first and the Last in the same Revelation 1:17:18?

JaNosenses the lying liar JWs like his father the Devil
I know it's a great pain to you and your father the Devil that Jesus called Himself The First and the last, the beginning and the ending cheesy
Emusan must you always emit your foolishness on this forum?
Is Protos /eshatos @ Revelation 1:17 (screenshots proof) the same as Alpha and Omega?

Emusan,Come back here and emit more FALSEHOOD.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grincheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Why did you ignore verse 16? Do you see why I say that you guys are being disingenuous?
What is in verse 16?
How did the book of Revelation start in chapter 1?
Revelation chapter 1:1,Oga whose Revelation is that?
Answer: John 7:16 & Rev 1:1, Jehovah God owns the Revelation.

Revelation 1:1 & John 7:16,who was given the Revelation to disseminate?
Answer: Jehovah gave Revelation to His son Jesus.

Oga, did Jesus Christ make any speech in verses 13-15?
Answer:No.
Revelation 1:1 & Revelation 22:13-15, Jehovah speaks through the angel assigned to John.

Revelation 22:9-11, who owns the Scroll?
Psalm 62:12 & Revelation 22:12 (ASV),who rewards each one according to their deeds?
Answer: Jehovah God.

Oga, you are not honest.
Your Trinity mentors of Nicene robbed your sense.

sagenaija:

Who is coming according to Revelation 1:7?
Revelation 1:5-7, Jesus Christ.
sagenaija:

Who is Revelation 22:12 saying is coming?
Revelation 22:9-12, Jehovah owns the Scroll and is the One coming through His son He sent with the Revelation @ Rev 1:1,5-7.

sagenaija:

Another person than Revelation 1:7?
Rev 1:1,7, The Owner of the Revelation is coming through His son He sent with the Revelation.

sagenaija:

Who is the First and the Last in Revelation 1: 17?
Is he not the same one who said in the very next verse: ”I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever!"?

Open your eyes!
We can see who is deluded now.
Psalms 90:2 ,Matthew 27:46 & John 5:37 has Jehovah God ever died?
Answer: No.

@ Revelation 1:17 in your Bible, is Protos/Eschatos the same as Alpha and Omega?
Answer: No !

Deluded slaves of Constantine's Council of Nicene delusion, please Open your eyes.

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Emusan:

Did Jehovah claim to be A GOD?

ole...
!
Emusan reads Deuteronomy 10:17, (Jehovah is the God "ho Theos" in John 1:1) to answer his question.
Yet , the only thing his Sense could think of is "Ole"
Deluded 3 deities devoteescheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Emusan:

That's nice!

So the Father isn't Lord of Lords and King of Kings
Emusan so deluded his Sense hibernates.
cheesy grin grin grin
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Emusan:

Emusan : Jesus is the God of gods.
Jesus the First and the last, the beginning and the ending John 1:1, Rev 1:17-18, Rev 22:13

You need more!
Greek John 1:1 "the Word was with ho Theos (The God his Father).

Is Protos/Eschatos @Revelation 1:17 the same as ho Theos?

No.

Revelation 22:9-13, is Jesus Christ mentioned there?
No.
John 7:16 & Rev1:1. 22:9-11,Does Jesus own any scroll?
No.
Psalm 62:12 & Revelation 22:12,who rewards the servants of Jehovah?

Emusan, jejely carry your delusion offline.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2022
Janosky:

Revelation chapter 1:1,Oga whose Revelation is that?
Answer: John 7:16 & Rev 1:1, Jehovah God owns the Revelation.

Revelation 1:1 & John 7:16,who was given the Revelation to disseminate?
Answer: Jehovah gave Revelation to His son Jesus.

Oga, did Jesus Christ make any speech in verses 13-15?
Answer:No.
Revelation 1:1 & Revelation 22:13-15, Jehovah speaks through the angel assigned to John.

Revelation 22:9-11, who owns the Scroll?
Psalm 62:12 & Revelation 22:12 (ASV),who rewards each one according to their deeds?
Answer: Jehovah God.

Oga, you are not honest.
Your Trinity mentors of Nicene robbed your sense.

Revelation 1:5-7, Jesus Christ.

Revelation 22:9-12, Jehovah owns the Scroll and is the One coming through His son He sent with the Revelation @ Rev 1:1,5-7.

Rev 1:1,7, The Owner of the Revelation is coming through His son He sent with the Revelation.

Psalms 90:2 ,Matthew 27:46 & John 5:37 has Jehovah God ever died?
Answer: No.

@ Revelation 1:17 in your Bible, is Protos/Eschatos the same as Alpha and Omega?
Answer: No !

Deluded slaves of Constantine's Council of Nicene delusion, please Open your eyes.

When you are asked a very simple question and you have to go through a rigmarole to answer, that simply betrays your intention.
Did you also notice how you phrased some of your statements? E.g. "The Owner of the Revelation is coming through His son...." Coming through his son.

Janosky, Revelation 22:16 starts with "I, Jesus, ...." So the identity of the person speaking from verse 12 is clear. The identity of the one "coming soon" is clear. The identity of the one who said in verse 13 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." is clear.

Because you want to force your dogma on any passage that conflicts with it you necessarily have to go through your roundabout way of trying to force your delusion on others.

Revelation 1:13-15 describes the person Apostle John saw. But that person went on to make a statement in verses 17-20. He said, "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades."

Janosky, who was dead and is now alive? Who describes himself here as the First and the Last? Do you find this description used again in Revelation 22:13?

It is one thing to brainwash yourself with your dogma. It quite another thing to think that the rest of us would be taking in by JW's propaganda. Open your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
When you are asked a very simple question and you have to go through a rigmarole to answer, that simply betrays your intention.
Did you also notice how you phrased some of your statements? E.g. "The Owner of the Revelation is coming through His son...." Coming through his son.
eyes.
Oga, study Revelation 1:1 & receive SENSE.
Revelation 1:1 = John 7:16
This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him"
to show His servants what must soon come to pass. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John."

John 7:16, Jesus said:
My message is NOT my own,it comes from God who sent me"

God Jehovah sent Jesus to say "I am coming".
Jesus is coming on behalf of his God/ Father.

Oga, your Bible says Receive Sense, drop your delusion in the dustbin. grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
sagenaija:

Janosky, Revelation 22:16 starts with "I, Jesus, ...." So the identity of the person speaking from verse 12 is clear. The identity of the one "coming soon" is clear..

Your claim in Rev 22:12 is faulted by Jesus.

John 5:43, Jesus says " I have come in the name of my Father."
Oga, Revelation 1:1, Jehovah God gave Revelation to Jesus.
Psalm 62:12, Jehovah gives the reward at Rev 22:12.
Oga,na your Bible talk am. grin

sagenaija:

The identity of the one who said in verse 13 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." is clear.

Because you want to force your dogma on any passage that conflicts with it you necessarily have to go through your roundabout way of trying to force your delusion on others.
Oga , open your Bible to Isaiah 44:6 & Revelation 22:13-14 , You will RECEIVE SENSE grin grin
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last"

Do you observe that Revelation 22:13 is a copy of Isaiah 44:6 & Revelation 4:8?
Jehovah God is the Alpha and Omega there.
Shikena !

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments
, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Revelation 1:1 , Revelation 22:14 & John 7:16 "his commandments" is whose message?
Jehovah's message and commandments given to Jesus Christ.

Slaves of Trinity GIBBERISH receive SENSE
grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Janosky:

to show His servants what must soon come to pass. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John."

John 7:16, Jesus said:
My message is NOT my own,it comes from God who sent me"

God Jehovah sent Jesus to say "I am coming".
Jesus is coming on behalf of his God/ Father.

Oga, your Bible says Receive Sense, drop your delusion in the dustbin. grin

Janosky, The issue is not Rev. 1:1. The issue is not John 7:16. The issue is simple; who is speaking in the portions I referred to? And what did he say about himself? Is that hard for you to grasp?

Let's for a moment use your logic. You said, "God Jehovah sent Jesus to say "I am coming".
Jesus is coming on behalf of his God/ Father."
When Jesus said, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." Are you saying that God Jehovah asked him to say that on his behalf? So he couldn't be clearer but will require Janosky to help us understand his mind to show us that Jesus didn't actually say that of himself but was only a mouthpiece for God. When Jesus said "These are the words of the Son of God....." in Rev. 2:18 he didn't actually mean that those are his personal words, according to Janosky, he was speaking on behalf of God. Note that in the same chapter he mentions "my Father". Elsewhere he talks about "my God". But according to Janosky, he chose not to be clear in Rev. 22. It would require the " spiritual insight" of Janosky to explain it to use. It will require this deep to explain to us that when Jesus said ”I Jesus" he didn't really mean himself but was pointing to someone else.

You can see where your sense has taken you. I guess you are excited about your spiritual insight. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Revelation 1:13-15 describes the person Apostle John saw. But that person went on to make a statement in verses 17-20. He said, "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. [b]I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! [/b]And I hold the keys of death and Hades."

Janosky, who was dead and is now alive? Who describes himself here as the First and the Last?
Oga , STUDY Matthew 27:46, and understand "who was dead is now alive"
John 1:29, John calls him "the Lamb (Jesus Christ)" @Revelation 5:9, John also wrote.
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size
Do you find this description used again in Revelation 22:13?
Isaiah 6:3, Isaiah 44:6, Revelation4:8 did you find out Jehovah God OWNS the titles @ Revelation 22:13?

Oga,did you see Jesus make any statement in Revelation 22:1-15?

NEVER!
Jesus statement begins from verse 16

sagenaija:
[size=6pt]
It is one thing to brainwash yourself with your dogma. It quite another thing to think that the rest of us would be taking in by JW's propaganda. Open your eyes.
Oga, you are throwing tantrums as if your Bible begins and ends with Revelation.

There is no dogma in the holy scriptures.
No Trinity dogma in your Bible.

Oga, carry your delusion outta this thread jare. grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Janosky, The issue is not Rev. 1:1. The issue is not John 7:16. The issue is simple; who is speaking in the portions I referred to? And what did he say about himself? Is that hard for you to grasp?

Let's for a moment use your logic. You said, "God Jehovah sent Jesus to say "I am coming".
Jesus is coming on behalf of his God/ Father."
When Jesus said, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." Are you saying that God Jehovah asked him to say that on his behalf? So he couldn't be clearer but will require Janosky to help us understand his mind to show us that Jesus didn't actually say that of himself but was only a mouthpiece for God.
Oga, did your own Revelation Bible begin from verse 8?

Trinitarians superglued to delusion grin grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Are you saying that God Jehovah asked him to say that on his behalf? So he couldn't be clearer but will require Janosky to help us understand his mind to show us that Jesus didn't actually say that of himself but was only a mouthpiece for God. When Jesus said "These are the words of the Son of God....." in Rev. 2:18 he didn't actually mean that those are his personal words, according to Janosky, he was speaking on behalf of God. Note that in the same chapter he mentions "my Father". Elsewhere he talks about "my God". But according to Janosky, he chose not to be clear in Rev. 22. It would require the " spiritual insight" of Janosky to explain it to use. It will require this deep to explain to us that when Jesus said ”I Jesus" he didn't really mean himself but was pointing to someone else.

You can see where your sense has taken you. I guess you are excited about your spiritual insight. Congratulations!

Oga Sagenaija, this is your own statement:
When Jesus said "These are the words of the Son of God....." in Rev. 2:18 he didn't actually mean that those are his personal words, according to Janosky, he was speaking on behalf of God. Note that in the same chapter he mentions "my Father". Elsewhere he talks about "my God".
=
Revelation 1:1 & John 7:16

John 7:16
"My message IS NOT MY OWN,it comes from God who sent me".

Oga, au revoir.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 2:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

Yehovah says: "I am the first, and I am the last"
Isa 44:6  Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

revelation chapter 22 verse 7 onward is about the second coming of Christ
and it is Christ speaking:

Rev 22:7  Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Rev 22:12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 
Rev 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 

Rev 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

He, the One which has been speaking these things say's "surely I come quickly", and john affirms that Jesus is He, the One who has been speaking these things:

Rev 22:20  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. 
Rev 22:21  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

lost fraud jw janosky, you are already lost so these next verses won't stop you from doing the twist once more on God's word:

Rev 22:18  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 
Rev 22:19  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

rev 4:8, Father comes invisibly in Jesus is not the topic
it's who is speaking which is the topic, and you are doing
a pathetic job at denying Jesus words:

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 2:59am On Jul 20, 2022
why is Yehovah called the first and the last, and
why is Jesus called "the Alpha and Omega/the first and the last"

because God and His Word are One
just as i and my word are one

my word isn't someone else, like paranoid false jw's think
they think my word is olladegbu and they think my word is emusan
just like they think "The Word" is another god, "a god"

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Janosky:
Emusan LIAR shame on you emitting falsehood.
Revelation 14:12, Revelation1;1 & 22:13-15, Did Jehovah God give Command and Revelation to Jesus?
YES !!

None of the scripture here ever say Jehovah gave COMMAND to Jesus

Lying liar! When will you out your father the Devil to shame for once over this your numerous lies? cheesy grin cheesy

Jesus Christ is like a Minister reading the President's letter to Citizens Forum & in paragraph 13 reads "I am Alpha & Omega".
Who is that "Alpha & Omega" in the President's Letter?
Not the Minister, Jesus.
Your Trinity mentors robbed your Sense.

Oponu oniro oshi.

Rev 22 Jesus called Himself "Alpha and Omega, the first and the last"

I know your father the Devil is still angry with that statement. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Throughout the Revelation Jesus is the ONLY one saying HE IS COMING, in fact your lying organization agreed that Jesus had COME not Jehovah grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

[b]Emusan must you always emit your foolishness on this forum?
Is Protos /eshatos @ Revelation 1:17 (screenshots proof) the same as Alpha and Omega?

So Alpha and Omega Is different from FIRST AND THE LAST

Oma se oooo, yet the deluded JaNosenses will be parading himself up and down on this forum as a Greek and Hebrew scholar.

But the same Protos and eschatos was used in Rev 22:13

Oni ro ole.

Emusan,Come back here and emit more FALSEHOOD

grin cheesy grin cheesy grincheesy grin cheesy grin

The lying liar JaNosenses like his father the Devil.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Janosky:

Oga Sagenaija, this is your own statement:
When Jesus said "These are the words of the Son of God....." in Rev. 2:18 he didn't actually mean that those are his personal words, according to Janosky, he was speaking on behalf of God. Note that in the same chapter he mentions "my Father". Elsewhere he talks about "my God".
=
Revelation 1:1 & John 7:16

John 7:16
"My message IS NOT MY OWN,it comes from God who sent me".

Oga, au revoir.

Janosky would like us to take John 7:16 on its face value. The question to you then is do you believe John 10:30? When Jesus said, "I and the Father are One.”
John 10:30 do you believe it? Do you accept that he is as much Jehovah as the Father? Do you accept that from that statement they are one in essence and nature? Or are you going to look for how to reinterpret this to make it fit into your dogma? Will you use the same way you used in interpreting the John7:16 passage to interpret this one?

You should be able to see how you guys tie yourselves up in knots when you refuse to be straightforward.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2022
Janosky:
Oga, did your own Revelation Bible begin from verse 8?

Trinitarians superglued to delusion grin grin

Deluded JaNosenses

So why didn't the Angel accept the worship from John since it's Jehovah word and not another person? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Always spewing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Emusan:

Deluded JaNosenses

So why didn't the Angel accept the worship from John since it's Jehovah word and not another person?
Always spewing nonsense.
Revelation 22:10 & Revelation 3:12,Acts 3:13, according to your Bible,,i both Jesus and that angel servants of the God of Abraham?
Yes.

Mr LIENUS @Revelation 22:10 & Revelation 3:12 & Acts 3:13, whom do both of them Worship?

Emusan LIENUS cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Janosky would like us to take John 7:16 on its face value. The question to you then is do you believe John 10:30? When Jesus said, "I and the Father are One.”
John 10:30 do you believe it? Do you accept that he is as much Jehovah as the Father? Do you accept that from that statement they are one in essence and nature? Or are you going to look for how to reinterpret this to make it fit into your dogma? Will you use the same way you used in interpreting the John7:16 passage to interpret this one?

You should be able to see how you guys tie yourselves up in knots when you refuse to be straightforward.

John 17:22 , Jesus Christ FAULTS your claim.
"I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one"

Oga, Do you accept that he (Jesus) & the disciples is as much Jehovah as the Father?
Do you accept that from that statement of Jesus @ John 17:22,they are one in essence and nature?

Trinity delusion robbed your Sense.
Your claim on John 10:30 is not true.
More so, screenshot John 10:33 and 1Corinthians 8:4-5 PROVEN Jesus is a god. (Psalm 82:6 confirm)
Your Trinity mentors DUBIOUSLY put big letter G @ John 10:33.
Dubious lots.
grin grin.

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Emusan:

None of the scripture here ever say Jehovah gave COMMAND to Jesus

Lying liar! When will you out your father the Devil to shame for once over this your numerous lies? cheesy grin cheesy

Oponu oniro oshi.

Rev 22 Jesus called Himself "Alpha and Omega, the first and the last"

I know your father the Devil is still angry with that statement.

Throughout the Revelation Jesus is the ONLY one saying HE IS COMING, in fact your lying organization agreed that Jesus had COME not Jehovah

So Alpha and Omega Is different from FIRST AND THE LAST

Oma se oooo, yet the deluded JaNosenses will be parading himself up and down on this forum as a Greek and Hebrew scholar.

But the same Protos and eschatos was used in Rev 22:13

Oni ro ole.

The lying liar JaNosenses like his father the Devil.

John 12:49= Revelation 1:1.
International Version
For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.

New Living Translation
I don’t speak on my own authority. The Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to say it.

Trinity delusion made you guys REFUSE TO RECEIVE SENSE.
Just jejely continue in your folly
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
johnw47:

[s][s]Ecclesiastes 7:6

lost fraud jw janosky

Yehovah says: "I am the first, and I am the last"
Isa 44:6  Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

revelation chapter 22 verse 7 onward is about the second coming of Christ
and it is Christ speaking:[/s]
[s]
Rev 22:7  Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Rev 22:12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 
Rev 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 

Rev 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

He, the One which has been speaking these things say's "surely I come quickly", and john affirms that Jesus is He, the One who has been speaking these things:
[/s]
[s]
Rev 22:20  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. 
Rev 22:21  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

lost fraud jw janosky, you are already lost so these next verses won't stop you from doing the twist once more on God's word:

Rev 22:18  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 
Rev 22:19  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

rev 4:8, Father comes invisibly in Jesus is not the topic
it's who is speaking which is the topic, and you are doing
a pathetic job at denying Jesus words:

[/s]

John W & IBERIBEISM grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Janosky:

John W & IBERIBEISM grin

Ecclesiastes 7:6

lost fraud jw janosky

forever denying the Lord Jesus Christ:

and of course you have nothing but your continual name calling

it's to be expected from a blasphemer:
iMat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

it's to be expected from a confused know nothing:
1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

it's to be expected from a false accusing liar:
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

it's to be expected from one whose voices have him not knowing who said what
etc etc etc.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2022
false jw's deny the truth of God and the Bible, to hold onto the lies that
their organization has taught them:
https://www.nairaland.com/7122263/word-watchtower-exegesis-john-1/6#114902043

they call the truth backed by God's word, things like "IBERIBEISM"
Janosky:

John W & IBERIBEISM grin

God's word say's it's Jesus speaking, fraud jw's say no it's Father
just to support their organization's lies in denying the Son:

they such a evil lot, of course

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 1:56am On Jul 21, 2022
another difference between Christians and fraud jw's

with Christians it's mostly all about Jesus

with fraud jw's it's mostly all about their organization and the people in it

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Janosky:

John 17:22 , Jesus Christ FAULTS your claim.
"I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one"

Oga, Do you accept that he (Jesus) & the disciples is as much Jehovah as the Father?
Do you accept that from that statement of Jesus @ John 17:22,they are one in essence and nature?

Trinity delusion robbed your Sense.
Your claim on John 10:30 is not true.
More so, screenshot John 10:33 and 1Corinthians 8:4-5 PROVEN Jesus is a god. (Psalm 82:6 confirm)
Your Trinity mentors DUBIOUSLY put big letter G @ John 10:33.
Dubious lots.
grin grin.

Again, you avoid the issue that is being pointed out to you and run off at a tangent to some unrelated things.
In John 10:30 Jesus said, "I and the Father are One.”
Focus on this statement of Jesus. What does it tell you? In your own words simply tell us what you think that statement means. Is that too hard for you to do? Or do you prefer to sound complicated and sophisticated to make yourself feel good about the knowledge you think you have?
For once avoid all the attacks and tell us what that statement is saying.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Again, you avoid the issue that is being pointed out to you and run off at a tangent to some unrelated things.
In John 10:30 Jesus said, "I and the Father are One.”
Focus on this statement of Jesus. What does it tell you? In your own words simply tell us what you think that statement means. Is that too hard for you to do? Or do you prefer to sound complicated and sophisticated to make yourself feel good about the knowledge you think you have?
For once avoid all the attacks and tell us what that statement is saying.

Both are in agreement even though one need to always bend to the opinion of the other! Luke 22:42

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Both are in agreement even though one need to always bend to the opinion of the other! Luke 22:42
Trying to do damage control? You need to try harder. grin
Is it really so difficult for you guys to simply exegete one verse?
If like you started off with "both are in agreement" (I'm not suggesting that that is the correct interpretation of that verse) then what is the point of "one needs to always bend to the opinion of the other"? If they are in agreement in the first place which other opinion is one bending to? Do you see why I say that you guys end up tying yourselves in knots? Being in agreement means having the same opinion. That does not call for one bending to "another" opinion. Attempt another answer. This time focus on the verse. What is it saying? What clear message can you see from it?

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Janosky:
John 12:49= Revelation 1:1.
International Version
For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.

New Living Translation
I don’t speak on my own authority. The Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to say it.

Trinity delusion made you guys REFUSE TO RECEIVE SENSE.
Just jejely continue in your folly
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

You have to put equal sign because you know more than your god cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Does your Ellicott and Geneva Bible equate it? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Anyways, Rev 22:13-15 is about Jesus Christ

Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the ending, the first and the last.

If it pains you and your father the Devil much you can hit head on the wall.

The word of God is yeah and Amen cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
sagenaija:

If like you started off with "both are in agreement" (I'm not suggesting that that is the correct interpretation of that verse) then what is the point of "one needs to always bend to the opinion of the other"? If they are in agreement in the first place which other opinion is one bending to? Do you see why I say that you guys end up tying yourselves in knots? Being in agreement means having the same opinion. That does not call for one bending to "another" opinion. Attempt another answer. This time focus on the verse. What is it saying? What clear message can you see from it?

Funny Churchgoer! cheesy

@ Genesis 2:24 
"That is why a man will leave his father and his mother and he will stick to his wife, and they will become one flesh"
It simply means the two will agree on what to do yet one must bend to the opinion of the other for that to be possible.

@ John 10:30
"I and the Father are one”

But for you to know that they're not one without one having to bend to the other's opinion Jesus said:

“Father, if you want to, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, let, not my will, but yours take place.” Luke 22:42

It's clear that the oneness between the two persons is not automated the son always give in to the opinion of his father! John 8:28

That is why Jesus also pray for the same thing to happen between his father, himself and all his disciples: for all to become ONE!

“I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word, so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me. I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. I in union with them and you in union with me, in order that they may be perfected into one, so that the world may know that you sent me and that you loved them just as you loved me. John 17:20-23

So humble yourself and learn instead of being pigheaded over what you don't understand Jesus is different from the person who sent him that's why he must always bend to the opinion of his father, and that's exactly what is expected of all his true disciples! John 5:19 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
sagenaija:

That's because their not that intelligent.

How can you say: "Both are in agreement" then go further to contradict yourself by saying "even though one need to always bend to the opinion of the other"! Luke 22:42

That @underlined is so funny that can make one ask, how can this come from a supposed educated self acclaimed intelligence officer? cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Janosky:

Revelation 22:10 & Revelation 3:12,Acts 3:13, according to your Bible,,i both Jesus and that angel servants of the God of Abraham?
Yes.

Mr LIENUS @Revelation 22:10 & Revelation 3:12 & Acts 3:13, whom do both of them Worship?

Emusan LIENUS cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I only ask simple question but see how this deluded JaNosenses is ranting up and down.

Why did the Angel didn't accept the worship from John since it's Jehovah word? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny Churchgoer! cheesy

@ Genesis 2:24 
"That is why a man will leave his father and his mother and he will stick to his wife, and they will become one flesh"
It simply means the two will agree on what to do yet one must bend to the opinion of the other for that to be possible.

@ John 10:30
"I and the Father are one”

But for you to know that their not one without one having to bend to the other's opinion Jesus said:

“Father, if you want to, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, let, not my will, but yours take place.” Luke 22:42

It's clear that the oneness between the two persons is not automated the son always give in to the opinion of his father! John 8:28

That is why Jesus also pray for the same thing to happen between his father, himself and all his disciples: for all to become ONE!

“I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word, so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me. I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. I in union with them and you in union with me, in order that they may be perfected into one, so that the world may know that you sent me and that you loved them just as you loved me. John 17:20-23

So humble yourself and learn instead of being pigheaded over what you don't understand Jesus is different from the person who sent him that's why he must always bend to the opinion of his father, and that's exactly what is expected of all his true disciples! John 5:19 smiley

At the end of the day, your words betray you.
You rant about how you are the best of people and organization but what you spew out of your mouths shows something else.

I am not asking about the relationship between the humanity of Christ and the Father or any of the other issues you bring up to cloud the main issue. All I asked is to tell us what John 10:30 means when Jesus said, "I and the Father are One.”

It is easy to see that you are stuck when your translation doesn't change words for you and when you are confronted with a direct challenge to your dogma. You still end up on a merry-go-round because you can't reconcile the truth of that verse with your dogma. The next immediate fallback for you guys then becomes name-calling and attacks.

Your first attempt failed woefully because you cannot claim it means they are in agreement and still talk about a different opinion. You can't confuse clear-minded people with your convoluted use of words. That's why I said you should try again. Unfortunately, your second attempt truly exposed you. You simply don't want to accept what that verse is clearly saying. You then end up explaining other conjured-up verses you bring up rather than the one in question. You've only complicated things for yourself. But we know that you are stubborn so you'll still fight on.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Emusan:

I only ask simple question but see how this deluded JaNosenses is ranting up and down.

Why did the Angel didn't accept the worship from John since it's Jehovah word?
The answer you want is in Revelation 22:9 but Emusan loves Trinity Delusion more than the Bible .
"But he said, “No, don’t worship me. I am a servant of God, just like you and your brothers the prophets, as well as all who obey what is written in this book. Worship only God!”

Revelation 22:9 is Jehovah's word transmitted through the angel @Revelation 22:1-15.

Emusan LIENUS REFUSES to RECEIVE SENSE.
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
At the end of the day, your words betray you.
You rant about how you are the best of people and organization but what you spew out of your mouths shows something else.

I am not asking about the relationship between the humanity of Christ and the Father or any of the other issues you bring up to cloud the main issue. All I asked is to tell us what John 10:30 means when Jesus said, "I and the Father are One.”

It is easy to see that you are stuck when your translation doesn't change words for you and when you are confronted with a direct challenge to your dogma. You still end up on a merry-go-round because you can't reconcile the truth of that verse with your dogma. The next immediate fallback for you guys then becomes name-calling and attacks.

Your first attempt failed woefully because you cannot claim it means they are in agreement and still talk about a different opinion. You can't confuse clear-minded people with your convoluted use of words. That's why I said you should try again. Unfortunately, your second attempt truly exposed you. You simply don't want to accept what that verse is clearly saying. You then end up explaining other conjured-up verses you bring up rather than the one in question. You've only complicated things for yourself. But we know that you are stubborn so you'll still fight on.

Why not use the scriptures to correct my error if truly you know better?

I opened the scriptures to expatiate on what i quoted earlier but you want to condemn it all yet you're only arguing without using the scriptures to say exactly what you think about the verse!

Well you're a churchgoer so i don't expect anything tangible from you other than blind arguments.

If you know better answer the question because it's clear that Jesus agreed with whatever his father want whether it's OK with him or unpalatable! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic / Did Jesus Teach That Good Unbelievers Can Go To Heaven? / Helen Ukpabio Exposed Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.