Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) (45209 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Rev. Fr. Joseph Igweagu Kidnapped In Anambra / Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

yes o! I've met many people like this. I've given my name to many of them boasting something evil will happen to me at a particular time only for uneventful things to take place instead

When I saw his mention, I thought he had something reasonable to say only for him to come up with that clownish challenge. grin

He could have asked for my name nicely grin

How are you doing?

Been a while.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:32pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

When I saw his mention, I thought he had something reasonable to say only for him to come up with that clownish challenge. grin

He could have asked for my name nicely grin

How are you doing?

Been a while.
I'm good and learning more. started another business late last year to add to the existing ones. the business went under pretty fast sad learnt from that failure and I'd try again later. Nigeria economy hasn't been in any way nice to the existing ones either

what about you?
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

why can't you use your charm to know Doggedfighter and her mother's name?

with that being said I'm willing to give you my own name but not my mother's for security reasons

Nothing we happen to you, mother's name is not your surname.

You give me your middle name that u are not known with, but provided its ur name, with your mother name.

You will be fed with a food you will vomit tomorrow morning.

I will inscribed the name on a local pistle then feed you and command you spirit through it.
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2022
Timoleon:
Go ahead and start with me.

Your name and ur mum name
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:35pm On May 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I'm good and learning more. started another business late last year to add to the existing ones. the business went under pretty fast sad learnt from that failure and I'd try again later. Nigeria economy hasn't been in any way nice to the existing ones either

what about you?

Covid changed quite some things.

Picking up gradually and try to increase income sources.
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Stanleyq: 9:47pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:
No father no matter how powerless will watch his son or daughter killed without lifting a finger.

Men have been known to die while protecting their daughters from rapists.

But everyday we see terrorists overpower almighty and all powerful God , take his priests, prophets, Alfas , pastors, Imam and even God's children slaughter them while he looks on.

Maybe it's all Hollywood movie for him ! undecided

All religious people do is make excuses for him and insult anyone who points out his failures grin

God doesn't exist. He's imaginary !

Rest on, priest !
Rest on where, where exists to rest, all suppose to be imaginary to u too. Sorry, I see all these urchins who say that God doesn't exist as fools who can't think on how they too exist, breath, and what goes out from person to make him dead..how de heart works, why humans can't resist death...foolish ones can't think.
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Stanleyq: 9:48pm On May 12, 2022
Minime10:

You said God does not exist, and still went on to say the slain priest should rest on. And I want to ask you, rest on where
I see atheists as fools
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:50pm On May 12, 2022
Stanleyq:
Rest on where, where exists to rest, all suppose to be imaginary to u too. Sorry, I see all these urchins who say that God doesn't exist as fools who can't think on how they too exist, breath, and what goes out from person to make him dead..how de heart works, why humans can't resist death...foolish ones can't think.

Stanley, you sound tired.

Go and rest , maybe you can come with something reasonable. grin

Calm your nerves, dearie !

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Stanleyq: 9:51pm On May 12, 2022
tit:

He is right.
God is only watching.
He has given us a head, hands and feet.
he said God doesn't exist and u said he is right, and confused to say again, God is watching
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Stanleyq: 9:51pm On May 12, 2022
tit:

He is right.
God is only watching.
He has given us a head, hands and feet.
he said God doesn't exist and u said he is right, and confused to say again, God is watching, people dey o
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Stanleyq: 10:00pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Stanley, you sound tired.

Go and rest , maybe you can come with something reasonable. grin

Calm your nerves, dearie !

work harder, some organs need to work well
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by kingyakos: 10:28pm On May 12, 2022
Souls don't rest in peace in nigeria
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Kdon2: 11:28pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:
No father no matter how powerless will watch his son or daughter killed without lifting a finger.

But everyday we see terrorists overpower almighty and all powerful God , take his priests, prophets, Alfas , pastors, Imam and even God's children slaughter them while he looks on.

All religious people do is make excuses for him and insult anyone who points out his failures grin

Rest on, priest !

It sure looks like that bro!

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Ibr539: 12:13am On May 13, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !
you get empty head walahi
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Ajeyo(m): 3:18am On May 13, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !

THE FOOLISH SAYS IN HIS HEART THAT THERE IS NO GOD.
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:44am On May 13, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Nothing we happen to you, mother's name is not your surname.

You give me your middle name that u are not known with, but provided its ur name, with your mother name.

You will be fed with a food you will vomit tomorrow morning.

I will inscribed the name on a local pistle then feed you and command you spirit through it.

just seeing this now. I can't give you any info about my mother for security reasons. that's a no go area. I can give you my full name and even the middle name you said you want. also I can give you my father's full name.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:44am On May 13, 2022
Ajeyo:

THE FOOLISH SAYS IN HIS HEART THAT THERE IS NO GOD.
a wise person however says it out loud!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Karleb(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2022
Batam:

You are very stupid, if even God does not exist in your mind, is this how to commiserate for a lost soul?

Mark this day, people will gather to mock you

This same people will open mouth to condemn the killing of Christians in the north.

You all are the same.

For this I say, mess YOU! angry
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2022
Queenslander:
Kaduna people need to wake up and fight back,. Enough of these killings,. I mean,

" If peace means accepting second class citizenship,. I don't want it, if peace means keeping my mouth shut in the midst of Injustice and evil, I don't want it. If peace means being complacently adjusted to a deadning status-quo, I don't want peace, if peace means a willingness to be exploited economically, dominated politically, humiliated and segregated. I don't want peace "
Those are the words of Dr Martin Luther King Jr.

Kaduna is in support of the killing, sokoto, zamfara Kano, are all in on these killings

How else do you explain that some people were captured as being bandits/boko haram after all the killings and atrocities they committed, then re-absorbed to the same places they did the evils and nothing happened to them, while another girl who said people should stop posting religious stuffs on a WhatsApp group was stoned to death and then burnt
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

I don't engage in children's games.

Try next door !

Don't mention me again.

I detest low IQ.

Of course, I never knew u detected it, ur fada intelligent Quotient ( I.Q) is weak and at the lowest level.

Don't worry we will check what is missing out, Pele.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl To Coma After Taking ‘man Power’ In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.