Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) (45649 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Rev. Fr. Joseph Igweagu Kidnapped In Anambra / Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by TenQ: 1:59pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:
No father no matter how powerless will watch his son or daughter killed without lifting a finger.

Men have been known to die while protecting their daughters from rapists.

But everyday we see terrorists overpower almighty and all powerful God , take his priests, prophets, Alfas , pastors, Imam and even God's children slaughter them while he looks on.

Maybe it's all Hollywood movie for him ! undecided

All religious people do is make excuses for him and insult anyone who points out his failures grin

God doesn't exist. He's imaginary !

Rest on, priest !
The same God watched His son being Crucified on a Tree!
To you the material is everything, to God a return Home is everything

Yet some people in their excellent wisdom assume the alternate obvious: that everything came from NOTHING!
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by wiseoneking: 2:02pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:
No father no matter how powerless will watch his son or daughter killed without lifting a finger.

But everyday we see terrorists overpower almighty and all powerful God , take his priests, prophets, Alfas , pastors, Imam and even God's children slaughter them while he looks on.

All religious people do is make excuses for him and insult anyone who points out his failures grin

Rest on, priest !
where did they unlock this one from. Sometimes we need a good Russian chain to do the job. Every dick and Harry out there to bring a reproach to the God of heavens. Transgenders every where are doing their dirty job again.
YOUR OPINION ABOUT EXISTENCE OF GOD DOES NOT IN ANY WAY STOP US FOR KNOWING HIM AS THE ONLY LIVING GOD. All I can see is dust and dirt that wants to follow the minority to shout about non existence of God. See ya kpomo
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Mattsilva: 2:07pm On May 12, 2022
God have mercy, I know this man ooo
R.l.p sir.
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:07pm On May 12, 2022
Minime10:

You said God does not exist, and still went on to say the slain priest should rest on. And I want to ask you, rest on where

In his coffin, dear !

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:15pm On May 12, 2022
Shadysen:
why using that language 'priest : at the end?

Isn't that his title? Or was he an engineer?

It's just a title just like other titles

And out of respect I have to use that for him.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 2:18pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !
When you learn the ways of God and get to know him you will stop talking foolishly
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:20pm On May 12, 2022
fxx2:

You signed out with "REST ON . . .", and according to your reactions, " God does not exist ".

Where do you want him to " rest on "? How?

In his wooden coffin.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 12, 2022
Minime10:

You said God does not exist, and still went on to say the slain priest should rest on. And I want to ask you, rest on where

You dey waste your time ontop all those LUNATICS for Nairaland. grin People wey dey always vex about God? How person go make wetin him or she say no exist become the essence of his or her existence. Nobody take God more serious as an issue like those who say God exist not.
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Shadysen: 2:21pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Isn't that his title? Or was he an engineer?

It's just a title just like other titles

And out of respect I have to use that for him.
you are confused, you said there is God right, answer this question, what holds the clouds up there not to fall down, how come your existence?
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 2:22pm On May 12, 2022
So,sad..ur killers will never go unpunished...may ur soul rest in peace.
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by MtDave55: 2:24pm On May 12, 2022
Nigerian politicians and their extremist brothers called bandits, boko haram, unknown gun men. The armed sycophants they recruited to cause disruption if elections hadn't gone their ways. After making deals with the Devil they're scared, incompetent and reluctant to deal with the menace they have created out of selfish interest.
Whatever you believe in I don't care but I know the universe will definitely pay you all back in your coins, the blood of the innocent men and women spilled as consequences of your greed and evil intension will continue to cry to God for vengeance
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Johnny147147: 2:26pm On May 12, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria isn't a safe place.

And we move on to the next one. Just like that? No protest no agitation. We all wait till its our turn? Bleep all y'all Nigerians, woe unto thee who cannot rise up and say enough is enoigh
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:27pm On May 12, 2022
PussyOdour:

Priest of who should rest on if God doesn't exist? See your foolishness there.

It's just a title. Whatever title you have I will address as such out of respect not because it means any damn thing. grin

You see your daftness now? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:29pm On May 12, 2022
MtDave55:
Nigerian politicians and their extremist brothers called bandits, boko haram, unknown gun men. The armed sycophants they recruited to cause disruption if elections hadn't gone their ways. After making deals with the Devil they're scared, incompetent and reluctant to deal with the menace they have created out of selfish interest.
Whatever you believe in I don't care but I know the universe will definitely pay you all back in your coins, the blood of the innocent men and women spilled as consequences of your greed and evil intension will continue to cry to God for vengeance

Oh God can only go for vengeance but can't save from danger?

Funny !

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by xeju: 2:31pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !
You understand dear
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:31pm On May 12, 2022
xeju:

You understand dear

Thanks, dearie grin
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by wizelink(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2022
Maybe his brain could be reset if either his wife or child is held under the captivity of these terrorists so that he could feel what others felt all this while.

It's was same brain reset that help one professor, that heads an elite group in the north. Rubbish

Maxymilliano:
Yet one silly old man said Buhari should extend his tenure to curb insecurity cry cry cry
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:35pm On May 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Inside the coffin

and you're full?That you shout to your imaginary friend anytime something bad is about to happen doesn't mean everyone does. understood?
the reason might just be everything is random and there's no god or at least if there's one he doesn't interfere in our lives the way people thinkbut if this person were a popular Nigerian atheist you can bet you religious people would've talked about how this wouldn't have happened to him if he believed in your god and god would've saved him forgetting the chibok girl who's going to mark a decade in captivity soon

Christians keep preaching about how prayer is solution to every problem. how god saves his own. testimonies of people being saved from captivity when they shout "Jesus!". But once in a while stories like these pop up and when people like Doggedfighter takes time to remind you guys to see reality you get angry then insult and scream but the reality is very simple. there's no physically observable good thing that can only happen to someone who believes in your god and there's NO observably bad thing that can only happen to someone who doesn't believe in your god. simple! know this and know peace

Thanks.

You always know how to say it better.
Any day ,any time ! grin

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by xeju: 2:37pm On May 12, 2022
wiseoneking:
where did they unlock this one from. Sometimes we need a good Russian chain to do the job. Every dick and Harry out there to bring a reproach to the God of heavens. Transgenders every where are doing their dirty job again.
YOUR OPINION ABOUT EXISTENCE OF GOD DOES NOT IN ANY WAY STOP US FOR KNOWING HIM AS THE ONLY LIVING GOD. All I can see is dust and dirt that wants to follow the minority to shout about non existence of God. See ya kpomo
It's better to say God doesn't exist than say he exists and watch his children suffer too much
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:38pm On May 12, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Pls, kindly ask him I beg. Rest on where?

In his wooden coffin. No where else. You get it? grin

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:40pm On May 12, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

What else will you have them do?
Pray? They already did ...alot

But you and I already know how deaf and dumb god can be in real time of need/trouble

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They keep pretending not to know grin

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2022
I don't know the Christians that you claim make an excuse for God.

How can a goldfish be making excuses for the actions of a whale?

That's plain stupid.

God made Earth

God handed authority over the Earth to Man

Man transferred the authority to Satan

Jesus came and snatched the Authority back and handed it to the Church. Note not to God but to the Church

The Church is extremely disunited and most leaders are busy living large.

Therefore the Power of God has been quenched in the lives of many.

Satan has taken advantage of this to wreak havoc.

That is where we are now.

Is that so difficult to comprehend?

doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !
You are very stupid, if even God does not exist in your mind, is this how to commiserate for a lost soul?
Mark this day, people will gather to mock you
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by okuta007: 2:53pm On May 12, 2022
slivertongue:
Buhari has failed Nigerians

Failure is an understatement - he is a monumental disaster!
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:54pm On May 12, 2022
Batam:

You are very stupid, if even God does not exist in your mind, is this how to commiserate for a lost soul?
Mark this day, people will gather to mock you

Sod off !!

Stop hyping yourself. Your words are as useless as useless can be.

Go learn comprehension skills . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by OtemAtum: 2:59pm On May 12, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Pls, kindly ask him I beg. Rest on where?
Resting on and religious god's existence or inexistence should not be mutually exclusive. What I mean is that whether a particular religious god exists or not, it does not stop a soul which has ceased to exist in one physical planet to emerge in another planet (spiritual) to either continue his journey of existence or stay there to rest.
I am not an atheist though, but resting after death on earth is not a function of any religious god. Let us hear from the guy himself sha.
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by edungene7: 3:01pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !
stop expressing yr frustration in public space if u want to contented with God Almighty because of yr failure of a president to curb insecurity then do that quietly please
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Elbinawi: 3:02pm On May 12, 2022
Abducted two months ago in Kaduna, Rev. Father Joseph Bako has died in the custody of his abductors.

S14(2)(b) of the Constitution States The primary purpose of the government shall be welfare and security of the citizens.

Inference:

How do we expect the violent @MBuhari regime that genocidally massacred more than one thousand innocent Shia civilians in Zaria in December 2015 to protect the lives and properties of Citizens? How, we ask

Addendum:

I just saw a graphic Video of a girl beaten and burnt to death in Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto, after they accused her of blasphemy. Very barbaric! (Friends should forgive me as I can not share that video.)

Pray For Nigeria!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by COCKCROW: 3:03pm On May 12, 2022
Queenslander:
Kaduna people need to wake up and fight back,. Enough of these killings,. I mean,

" If peace means accepting second class citizenship,. I don't want it, if peace means keeping my mouth shut in the midst of Injustice and evil, I don't want it. If peace means being complacently adjusted to a deadning status-quo, I don't want peace, if peace means a willingness to be exploited economically, dominated politically, humiliated and segregated. I don't want peace "
Those are the words of Dr Martin Luther King Jr.

FIGHT WHAT OR WHO? THEY ARE JUST WILLING TOOL AND SLAVE TO THE FULANI AND ISLAM. NORTHERN MINORITY HAS NO RIGHT TO LIFE. THEY ARE EVEN GRATEFUL TO BE KILLED AND DRIVEN FROM THEIR LAND. IR DID NOT START TODAY. READ HISTORY. LET GUMI ATTACK IGBOS, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THEY ALIVE. THEY DON'T ACT ON THEIR FREE WILL OR FOR THEIR FREEDOM.
PERSONALLY I DO NOT PITY THEM

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by holywind(m): 3:03pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !
the fvckk doesn't exist, it's all imaginary
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by edungene7: 3:11pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Thanks.

You always know how to say it better.
Any day ,any time ! grin
God is proven by faith and relationship through is son Jesus not all who call the name of the Lord are is followers a priest is not an exception a person can be a clergyman just to earn a living nothing more
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:15pm On May 12, 2022
edungene7:
God is proven by faith and relationship through is son Jesus not all who call the name of the Lord are is followers a priest is not an exception a person can be a clergyman just to earn a living nothing more

Are you saying God didn't deliver or save the priest because he has not proven God by faith and doesn't have a relationship with God?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) / Man Who Poisoned Customers At A Restaurant In Ogoja, Cross River Arrested (Photo / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.