Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) (21583 Views)

Jonathan Secretly Submits APC Presidential Nomination Form - Sahara Reporters / I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms / Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by Utanisco(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2022
He should also resign from his pastoral calling
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by Johncuppa(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2022
humnsikan:

Who told you he used the church tithe? He was doing financially well as a barrister before he became a pastor? Point to me one imam that was doing well in a secular career before becoming an Imam. Many of them have been career Imams. Even Adeboye was a successful mathematics lecturer in Unilag and Unilorin, whose ambition was to be the youngest VC in Nigeria.
You are minding those ones.
Is the likes of Osinbanjo who has been a university professor at age 33 or so, a technocrat, former AG or D.K. Olukoya with a first class, phD from London and the first in his field of microbiology that are feeding on people's tithe?
Or Arome that left NNPC for ministerial works.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by redcliff: 10:13am On May 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This is bullshit....

A so called pastor using the tithes of his members to buy presidential form lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

All of them are the same

Both Osinbajo and this slowpoke

Blood suckers undecided undecided

is it your tithe? did his members complain?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by lightandsound: 10:15am On May 12, 2022
If not that God is merciful so many fake people will be dropping dead. Members have contributed their all after sweet talks to fund ur political ambition. Suffering members who have been brainwashed to believe their reward is in heaven... heaven 90% do not even understand grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by ubee(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2022
Wow! At this point some people close to Bakare have to take a close look at him and probe his capacity to rational thinking.

This has to be his 5th or 6th time of expressing interest, and though he never stood an atom of a chance to win his parties ticket for the Presidential election; that is not even my problem.

My problem is that he seems to be blissfully ignorant of the fact that he is wasting his time and stressing his loved ones because he doesn't belong in the political circles clearly.

He goes missing and anonymous once the election season is over.
He doesn't play partisan politics by association with the rest of the party members. He is not offered portfolios, then why does he keep returning?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by mastermaestro(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2022
Christistruth00:

Oyedepo is another Bible Quoting Ogboni Witchdoctor and Mammon Worshiper more interested in material wealth including Aeroplanes

Jesus entered Jerusalem riding on a Donkey yet he fulfilled his Purpose

Stop skipping your meds na.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by Geeman23(m): 10:55am On May 12, 2022
humnsikan:

Who told you he used the church tithe? He was doing financially well as a barrister before he became a pastor? Point to me one imam that was doing well in a secular career before becoming an Imam. Many of them have been career Imams. Even Adeboye was a successful mathematics lecturer in Unilag and Unilorin, whose ambition was to be the youngest VC in Nigeria.
your religious delusion is suppressing good reason. First, it is fallacy to say no Muslim imams are not doing well, how many do you know. It will shock you that people like A.G mallami who are far far richer in law and politics than Tunde bakare are even Imams in their local mosque. The principal of my firm is even a Muslim an imam at that, richer than pastor Tunde bakare. Islam doesn't encourage mass pilfering common among Pentecostal. Even if you are career imam, you are to be meagre and accountable not using common wealth to finance your personal agenda.

2nd The success of adeboye as lecturer which I give to him as I will give to everyone academician at that level doesn't justify or discard the "juice" literarily of the fortune religion brought him.
Religion gave him power, massive wealth, fame.
If he had remain a lecturer he wouldnt have gotten that.
And he acquired that by chance.
Respond critically.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by Charly68: 10:57am On May 12, 2022
The game is getting hotter by each day ..
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by humnsikan: 11:13am On May 12, 2022
Geeman23:
your religious delusion is suppressing good reason. First, it is fallacy to say no Muslim imams are not doing well, how many do you know. It will shock you that people like A.G mallami who are far far richer in law and politics than Tunde bakare are even Imams in their local mosque. The principal of my firm is even a Muslim an imam at that, richer than pastor Tunde bakare. Islam doesn't encourage mass pilfering common among Pentecostal. Even if you are career imam, you are to be meagre and accountable not using common wealth to finance your personal agenda.

2nd The success of adeboye as lecturer which I give to him as I will give to everyone academician at that level doesn't justify or discard the "juice" literarily of the fortune religion brought him.
Religion gave him power, massive wealth, fame.
If he had remain a lecturer he wouldnt have gotten that.
And he acquired that by chance.
Respond critically.

Oh! So you are really a Muslim. I was correct when I thought a Christian could not post such comment. Next time after posting such unverified and caustic comment, indicate you are commenting as a Muslim. Meanwhile I am sorry if you felt offended. Thanks for furnishings me with facts about Imams who have accomplished things in the circular world. My comment was uninformed. I have modified my initial comment, you can go back and check.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by Crieff(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2022
kidap:

Source: https://2023.ng/?p=207

This is the man we need.

This is the man Nigeria and Nigerians need.

This is the man with the heart and head to lead.

This is the man that cannot only talk the talk, he can walk the talk.

Tunde Bakare is for Nigeria and for all Nigerians. Don't lose hope. Don't despair. Let God do what He alone can do.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by Never4getU: 11:19am On May 12, 2022
Jagaban counter measure!!!

Apetite for Osinbajo......Christendom divided btw Tinubu and Osinbajo

Master plan go win the primary

>>>Tinubu all the way
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by Wchris(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2022
This man doesn't have shame at all
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by Crieff(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2022
ubee:
Wow! At this point some people close to Bakare have to take a close look at him and probe his capacity to rational thinking.

This has to be his 5th or 6th time of expressing interest, and though he never stood an atom of a chance to win his parties ticket for the Presidential election; that is not even my problem.

My problem is that he seems to be blissfully ignorant of the fact that he is wasting his time and stressing his loved ones because he doesn't belong in the political circles clearly.

He doesn't play partisan politics by association with the rest of the party members. He is not offered portfolios, then why does he keep returning?

Wrong.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by Crieff(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2022
walexnaira:
God is not the author of confusion. When he calls, he backs you up. And especially when he give a specific assignment or a direction to a particular purpose, He makes sure he goes before you and clear the way. That is why one of His name is the Alpha and Omega. And his words are yes and Amen. The bible is full of many examples.
This so called pastor contested before and failed woefully, now is contesting again. One thing I want the Christians to know and anyone reading this text is that, the man in question was not called to the pulpit, he called himself. Secondly , if he claim to be called by God and in extension to rule Nigeria as a president. He wouldn't have failed in the first place. Because God is not a failure. He was a lawyer good at his profession. He used to be a Sunday school teacher at the redeem church long time ago. But left for his own reasons. His oratory prowess is not a criteria for the office of a pastor. To be a levite is not by merit or ability, is purely the work of grace from the creator. As a levite (pastor), you're expected to be at the pulpit 24hrs. Not diving into politics. The position and the office is sacred. The reasons why other eleven tribes of Israel were not chosen but only the tribe of Levi to carry the mantle of God and to represent him in that office, and that office alone.. so the pastor should check himself up if actually he is called by God.

This is not sound.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by christistruth01: 11:34am On May 12, 2022
mastermaestro:

Stop skipping your meds na.

Do you think everyone is like your Oyedepo who is a blood drinking Witch doctor at night and pretends to be Holy during the day

Is that Normal ?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by AkanjiNaira: 11:45am On May 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This is bullshit....

A so called pastor using the tithes of his members to buy presidential form lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

All of them are the same

All of you using Panadol for another man's headache. The members are happy with him using their tithe and you're here crying grin grin grin
Make it make sense
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by Geeman23(m): 11:46am On May 12, 2022
humnsikan:

Oh! So you are really a Muslim. I was correct when I thought a Christian could not post such comment. Next time after posting such unverified and caustic comment, indicate you are commenting as a Muslim. Meanwhile I am sorry if you felt offended. Thanks for furnishings me with facts about Imams who have accomplished things in the circular world. My comment was uninformed. I have modified my initial comment, you can go back and check.
You need to learn how to hold bias from affecting your sense of judgement. I Kno that maybe too hard because I can perceieve personality fanaticism in your brief so far.
Where in my post suggest I am a Muslim. I said my boss is one. You rush here without reading well to label me a Muslim to suit your relegious fundamentalism which I don't give a Bleep about. Mind you, I am a believer, son of God. I refer you to post script under my profile in that regard.
Secondly,You earlier laud the success of Tunde bakare as beign from his legal profession, is law not a field in the world, do you know crazy things we lawyers sometimes do to make our clients win.
Brother you need to grow mentally.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by AkanjiNaira: 11:49am On May 12, 2022
ubee:

5th or 6th ? what are you smoking grin grin
Expression of interest is a right which is not alien to you also, you can also declare no one will kill you, it's not a crime
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2022
Are all his church members rich fellows ?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by MadamExcellency: 1:16pm On May 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This is bullshit....

All of them are the same

Always typing rubbish .

My cousin is now a pastor with salvation ministries but he employs majority of his membership in his numerous International partnerships and franchises. He is already a billionaire before now.
Tomorrow, one nonentity will start vomiting trash.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by Ojetayo17(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2022
Owo njona
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by Emoc: 1:23pm On May 12, 2022
woleabayo:
woleabayo your USELESS mother is a fool tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by ufotunang: 1:25pm On May 12, 2022
Just wasting money...he will not even win the primaries.... money you should had used to build skill acquisition centre for the youths to learn a skill, bussiness and trade
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by ufotunang: 1:35pm On May 12, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
But what really gives all this plenty aspirants confidence that they stand a chance
...they know that they might be given a ministerial position if it's APC that wins the presidential election...the person that becomes president will give some of them ministerial positions, special advisers, government contracts, special aides and other juicy positions...that 100 million naira form they are buying is just to strengthen and support the APC party more financially for election campaigns and to be able to win the election...so many of them that bought that form of 100 million naira will be favoured with ministerial positions, government positions, jobs, contracts, bussinesses...so that is why they are rushing to buy the 100 million naira form...I rub your back you also rub my back...APC slogan...it's a matter of selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2022
Don't worry, your members will vote for you
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by humnsikan: 6:40pm On May 12, 2022
Geeman23:
You need to learn how to hold bias from affecting your sense of judgement. I Kno that maybe too hard because I can perceieve personality fanaticism in your brief so far.
Where in my post suggest I am a Muslim. I said my boss is one. You rush here without reading well to label me a Muslim to suit your relegious fundamentalism which I don't give a Bleep about. Mind you, I am a believer, son of God. I refer you to post script under my profile in that regard.
Secondly,You earlier laud the success of Tunde bakare as beign from his legal profession, is law not a field in the world, do you know crazy things we lawyers sometimes do to make our clients win.
Brother you need to grow mentally.

My mistake brother. I should have read thoroughly. I Apologize again. I am the smartest living human on earth, smarter than elon musk, through Christ Jesus. Trust me.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by Preciousofgod: 11:39am On May 13, 2022
May God help him
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) by Preciousofgod: 11:40am On May 13, 2022
Preciousofgod:
May God help him
300 Naira will get you 350 MB from MTN when You Dial *131#.

I will Provide You with 1 Gig for just 350 Naira.

That's an Extra 650 MB for just 50 Naira extra.

Do Patronize Me to Buy Your Data Plans.

I can provide you with Mega Data Plans of up to 100 Gig or Whatever You Need at a Very Cheap rate.

Thank You.

Mr. Adisa Gideon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) / Court Asked To Postpone General Elections / Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.