Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,253 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak (34732 Views)

Yul Edochie: It Was A STUNT! There Is No Second Wife (pere Edochie Reveals) / Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by EmmyDJourno: 9:37am On May 12, 2022
Leave this your explanation Nwoke, the deed has been done, we the Umunna are telling you to face your home, you have made a decision so stand by it

To the ladies, don’t explain again to them cheesy

Let them go and speak to themselves, the second wife knew you were married from first sight and she decided to give you

The ladies need to go speak to their own, we would be the ones to speak to Yul grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by favour32(m): 9:37am On May 12, 2022
A man wey get resources and get only a wife na shortage.
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:37am On May 12, 2022
Nigeria's famous polygamist grin
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by OscarJaden(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2022
Who knows weather of his child from his first wife is not his own
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by colestephan86: 9:41am On May 12, 2022
Gistblog9ja:
Actor Yul Edochie has said on his Instagram page that silence isn't always the best answer, because it has gotten to the point where he would speak out his mind.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdbFKoZLpVD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Southern men I gradually loosing their place as head of the family, by being pushed around and also southern women have being made to believe polygamy is bad and so, they go to church everyday to pray for husband that is not available .
How many Northern ladies have you seen fasting and praying to have husband's?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Mooh247: 9:41am On May 12, 2022
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Okhuadams(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2022
Gistblog9ja:
Actor Yul Edochie has said on his Instagram page that silence isn't always the best answer, because it has gotten to the point where he would speak out his mind.

Oga abeg do make you spoke all this while no be speak you dey speak my friend spoke or forever keep shut
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by hopevalley: 9:42am On May 12, 2022
Let him speak, please. The whole thing was a publicity stunt to get more followers that will bring him more money. Click on the link on my signature if you are interested in making millions of naira from export business.
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2022
Gistblog9ja:

Oya, tok naa.
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Bishopceo: 9:43am On May 12, 2022
He can decide to marry many wives after all here in the north even shoemakers marries three wives. Please let this man enjoy his money biko
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by CSNg: 9:43am On May 12, 2022
salbis:
This guy should just keep quite. You are not the first neither will you be the last polygamist.
FTC...

You should tell that "dog kpanshing gender" who are ranting all over the internet space against his decision to keep quite because he is neither the first polygamist and won't be the last.
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2022
I do not know reason why Netizens will not allowed Yul to drink water and keep cup. Yul has all his life to live afterall is not the first polygamist most billioners in this country are polygamist. Why Yul own is different?
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Nobody: 9:44am On May 12, 2022
You did nothing wrong, you can marry 2 or 3 or 4 but if you can't be just among them, marry just one. You have the means and all you need now is to be impartial between them. You are welcome to Islam if these hypocrites christians with one wife but plenty side chicks keep labelling you as a deviant.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Gleampaints(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2022
Oga nothing dey your mouth, u don sh*t for mosque... Face the music
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Sojicool(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2022
African women are very lucky unlike Westerns that will divorce a wife and marry another one,
In Africa we keep them together that why we are king of women.
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by irunoko(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2022
tribalistdcriti:
he doesn't owe anybody or the public an explanation only his immediate family deserves an explanation on why he took such decision.
the Bible says if you do right, you won't need to explain anything to anybody.his discomfort shows his conscience is dealing with him

grin

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Christistruth00: 9:49am On May 12, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
THAT woman use strong jazz hold this guy down. Nigga is confused AF now. cry cry

If he was actually having extramarital affairs with her and browsing her Website it is stronger than Jazz
that could make him loose his senses , Purpose and direction in life

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by dontrulee: 9:49am On May 12, 2022
ATEAMS:
When the devil sees a man or woman who really believes in prayer, who knows how to pray, and who really does pray, and, above all, when he sees a whole church on its face before God in prayer, he trembles as much as he ever did, for he knows that his day in that church or community is at an end.

Which devil??
If the prayer ends nko? Devil go come back. What does that tell you??
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by drlateef: 9:53am On May 12, 2022
Davido has several baby mamas. Nobody has dragged him out like this. His own is even worse because none of his baby mamas have rights of marriage like Yule Edochie’s wives. Which one is better?
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2022
What I don't understand , is what is wrong with having a second wife, that people are having issues about.
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Christistruth00: 9:56am On May 12, 2022
drlateef:
Davido has several baby mamas. Nobody has dragged him out like this. His own is even worse because none of his baby mamas have rights of marriage like Yule Edochie’s wives. Which one is better?

When it comes to marriage nobody takes Davido Seriously

He has long been accepted as a basket Case

Davido is even the Pin up example of what a husband must never be

But Yul on the other hand portrayed himself as a responsible family man

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Mindlog: 10:00am On May 12, 2022
colestephan86:

Southern men I gradually loosing their place as head of the family, by being pushed around and also southern women have being made to believe polygamy is bad and so, they go to church everyday to pray for husband that is not available .
How many Northern ladies have you seen fasting and praying to have husband's?

How has the North fared better with more wives and more children?

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by delpee(f): 10:01am On May 12, 2022
Another adult clown throwing tantrums and dragging his family in the mud, all in the name of chasing clout.
Too many baby adults these days. SMH

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Nobody: 10:01am On May 12, 2022
Speak
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by drlateef: 10:02am On May 12, 2022
Christistruth00:

When it comes to marriage nobody takes Davido Seriously

He has long been accepted as a basket Case

But Yul on the other hand portrayed himself as a responsible family man

That’s nonsense! Both are men. Davido is richer. May be that’s why he is excused by society. But when it comes to entertainment industry, there’s no responsible man or woman. This is due to the nature of their job. They are all public property.
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by colestephan86: 10:02am On May 12, 2022
Mindlog:

At least better than you
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by bilangha(m): 10:02am On May 12, 2022
Aufbauh:
Yet you haven't spoken! The fruit of your action can't be cancel out by lengthy explanation.
na wao, e pain you?easy ooo
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Christistruth00: 10:03am On May 12, 2022
Mindlog:

Bandits and Terrorists everywhere even Emir Sanusi complained about the damaging effects of Polygamy on the North especially when a man selling a tray of Tomatoes has 4 wives and 20 Children

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper MI Acquires 2015 Mercedes G-Wagon to Celebrate 100k IG Followers (Photo) / Isabel Idibia 10th Birthday: Annie Idibia Celebrates Daughter / Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.