Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak (34645 Views)

Yul Edochie: It Was A STUNT! There Is No Second Wife (pere Edochie Reveals) / Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by maasoap(m): 3:50pm On May 12, 2022
subsidywise18:

I hope you would be happy if your wife got a side man.

Humans are polygamous after all.

People reading your comment knew that you didn't make sense. Lol
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 12, 2022
maasoap:

People reading your comment knew that you didn't make sense. Lol

If polygamy is good for you polygamists , it's good for your wives too. Let them have extra men as well.

After all sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Don't move goalposts now.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Tosin9119: 4:16pm On May 12, 2022
subsidywise18:

If polygamy is good for you polygamists , it's good for your wives too. Let them have extra men as well.

After all sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Don't move goalposts now.
Lol. They think it's only men that are polygamous in nature. It's a human thing. The thing is, men are opened with theirs, they easily get caught. But, you see women, they are very coded. They can be having an affair with the opposite door neighbour without the husband knowing. May Una stay their, dey shout, men are polygamous in nature, but your wives dey codedly collect from her neighbour, colleague, pastor, ex-boyfriend. That's why men dey get heart attack when dey mistakenly catch their wives cheating. They Neva experredit.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Aaay: 5:01pm On May 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by thrillionaire(m): 5:48pm On May 12, 2022
salbis:
This guy should just keep quite. You are not the first neither will you be the last polygamist.
FTC...
It's "quiet" not quite.. why y'all make this mistake though..
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Legitz: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Persin04:
Fairly used 1hp surface water pumping machine
Price: 20k
Call 08103812900 / check tope rewinder Egbeda market
I need it
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by maldino: 7:40pm On May 13, 2022
His conscience is really hitting hard on him now...you don't owe me any explanation.
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Chapii: 11:56am On May 15, 2022
Systrom:
Speak Now !

I’m sure the wife is not innocent too. She is just playing victim to get sympathy from social media.
My only problem with Yul is that having a child with another woman is not something you should be proud of
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Persin04: 8:15am On May 22, 2022
Call or WhatsApp 08103812900 for more details
Legitz:
I need it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gedoni And Khafi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram. / Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ / Chidinma Wows In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.