Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak (34644 Views)

Yul Edochie: It Was A STUNT! There Is No Second Wife (pere Edochie Reveals) / Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Mindlog: 10:03am On May 12, 2022
colestephan86:

At least better than you

In what regard?
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by delpee(f): 10:04am On May 12, 2022
colestephan86:

Southern men I gradually loosing their place as head of the family, by being pushed around and also southern women have being made to believe polygamy is bad and so, they go to church everyday to pray for husband that is not available .
How many Northern ladies have you seen fasting and praying to have husband's?

Actually there are so many single and divorced women up North. One State Govt even has a department to care for them. Polygamy, especially serial polygamy is the reason that we have so many street kids up North. It's not a thing to wish for. The damage to their society is what we're witnessing today in terms of insecurity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Nobody: 10:04am On May 12, 2022
colestephan86:

At least better than you

The person you quoted is doing better than the average northern polygamous person.

Polygamy and poverty go hand in hand up North.
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by bilangha(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2022
subsidywise18:

I hope you would be happy if your wife got a side man.
Humans are polygamous after all.
media propagandist
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Christistruth00: 10:06am On May 12, 2022
drlateef:

That’s nonsense! Both are men. Davido is richer. May be that’s why he is excused by society. But when it comes to entertainment industry, there’s no responsible man or woman. This is due to the nature of their job. They are all public property.

Can you allow your own daughter to Marry Davido or his type ?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by colestephan86: 10:07am On May 12, 2022
delpee:

Actually there are so many single and divorced women up North. One State Govt even has a department to care for them. Polygamy, especially serial polygamy is the reason that we have so many street kids up North. It's not a thing to wish for. The damage to their society is what we're witnessing today in terms of insecurity.
I do not agree completely with you, the concept of polygamy is not to have wives and make families you can't cater to.
The idea is you must be able to take care of the family you have
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Nobody: 10:07am On May 12, 2022
bilangha:

media propagandist

So polygamy is not good after all.

I thought you polygamists say that humans are polygamous, so it is okay for a woman too to have several men.

Come now, there is nothing wrong with you having several women, just as there is nothing wrong with your wife having several husbands. Polygamy is good for guys like you. Dont be a hypocrite now....
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by colestephan86: 10:08am On May 12, 2022
subsidywise18:

The person you quoted is doing better than the average northern polygamous person.

Polygamy and poverty go hand in hand up North.
If you say so
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by oluwasegun007(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2022
So what's has he been doing since...

Cruise catching
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by bluefilm: 10:17am On May 12, 2022
Oga Yul, whether you talk or you no talk, people will still talk.

So you better talk so that they will have something to talk about.

Talkatives. angry
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by drlateef: 10:21am On May 12, 2022
Christistruth00:

Can you allow your own daughter to Marry Davido or his type ?

Well, it’s even half way if it is marriage. But baby mama is horrible.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Househelp(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2022
ATEAMS:
When the devil sees a man or woman who really believes in prayer, who knows how to pray, and who really does pray, and, above all, when he sees a whole church on its face before God in prayer, he trembles as much as he ever did, for he knows that his day in that church or community is at an end.
have you seen the devil before

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Austineva(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2022
grin grin. Yul is truly an actor. He acted d script perfectly well, making d whole world look like baby, actually Yul never had a 2nd wife, all d drama was to create awareness and draw people's attention to himself especially for his presidential ambition since he knows that only d bad things trend d most in this Godforsaken zoological country
He wants to tell d world that it was actually a script perfectly acted. Yul is indeed a smart boy grin cheesy. Kudos bro
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Tomilola360: 10:36am On May 12, 2022
every church should sack this guy.

he is a disgrace to Christianity.

He is allowed to divorce the old and marry another. how can you have two wives? grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Acidbath: 10:43am On May 12, 2022
Ladies should beware of negroes with coconut head. Their insecurity is top notch. undecided
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Friend22(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2022
Truise:
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup ❤️
Visit .ng to get started
Wife not babymama
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Bhol28: 10:54am On May 12, 2022
Idiot
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by SugarGirl44(f): 11:02am On May 12, 2022
Kizzygentle:
I actually thought yul was matured because of his deep voice. Chaii... Waste of deep voice.

Maturity na by deep voice? [i]

I don hear another one today o grin

Yule should just shut up abeg, he's beginning to make a nuisance of himself.

Is he the first to marry 2 wives? Mtcheeew.....
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by ZUBY77(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2022
Kizzygentle:
I actually thought yul was matured because of his deep voice. Chaii... Waste of deep voice.

And you with Tecno phone and 200 naira Data is the matured one?
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by christistruth01: 11:31am On May 12, 2022
drlateef:

Well, it’s even half way if it is marriage. But baby mama is horrible.

We agree on that

It is all bad

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by SmartyPants(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2022
Aufbauh:
Yet you haven't spoken!
The fruit of your action can't be cancel out by lengthy explanation.

Does he owe you a duty to cancel the fruit of his action?
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by SmartyPants(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2022
ZUBY77:

And you with Tecno phone and 200 naira Data is the matured one?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Osinnowo: 11:43am On May 12, 2022
see below

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Kingsakins: 11:53am On May 12, 2022
People wey put eye for this man no get work, I will also follow his step, woman plenty now, even if you marry ten per man them go still remain, well that's his own life style if u like no marry sef
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Ijaya123: 11:58am On May 12, 2022
Gistblog9ja:
Actor Yul Edochie has said on his Instagram page that silence isn't always the best answer, because it has gotten to the point where he would speak out his mind.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdbFKoZLpVD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Your polygamy your business. Of what economic relevance is it to the country?

Second base abeg...
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by LoritaMis67: 11:59am On May 12, 2022
House Items For Sell At A Giveaway Price

The Items Are :

Elepaq Generator 1.8kva 40k

32 Inches LG TV 50k

Deep Fryer 15k

Big Drum 15k

Samsung DVD Player 12k

DSTV Decorder 12k With The Dish

09160309883 Call or WhatsApp For More Information and for other items pictures

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Tosin9119: 12:01pm On May 12, 2022
If you like marry 4 wives at once, who cares? Shey na we go help you pay bills ni? Enjoy the payment of more bills in your life. E be like say to dey do sufferhead for women no dey tire some men like Yul. You go give your first wife food allowance, pay rent, school fees, buy clothes for the children, and you go send money to the second wife too for upkeep. You go dey hustle but, na your wives and their children go dey take the larger part of it. Money that you should have used for investment.
Mumu man!
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Jackipapa: 12:15pm On May 12, 2022
The very best answer is to be quiet.....
Be QUIET and thank me later.
Your life, your choice, your wives!
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by backnbeta(f): 12:50pm On May 12, 2022
Okay, speak undecided
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Proudlyomonna: 1:06pm On May 12, 2022
This man would make a terrible president undecided
Him to dey blablabla blablabla angry

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by emmyt2: 1:22pm On May 12, 2022
Spoke ,
Our ears dey.
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Tifian: 1:48pm On May 12, 2022
If you want to speak - speak,if you don't want to speak then shot up there! Before I slap you!(in mark angel tongue).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message / Gedoni And Khafi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram. / Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.