Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

#FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President (15077 Views)

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election / Video : Moment Saraki Officially Declared His Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by yetunsbay(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2022
Funny fellow
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by ceeceeco: 12:15pm On May 12, 2022
I Rep Peter Obi. #TeamPeterObi. I just pray our wishes and dream will come true.
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
You're the evil here. I'm telling you Tinubu is saner than Saraki. way saner. Do you even know safaki? I dare him to win any election in Kwara. He's that bad. Stop thinking with your emotions. Ask Kwaran's and they'll tell you.....Lol, Saraki is synonymous to Abacha. Even as a non-politician, he ruined a bank with embezzlement.
you surely are either in his pee-stained agbada or in his drug pocket to know how sane he is.

I don't know or care about Saraki. You can at least be sane by acknowledging that Tinubu is a thief and should be in jail.
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by swaggerjack: 12:19pm On May 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
This, ladies and gentlemen is a sporadic effect of Tinubu's dirty game.
You can't have a druggie running a mentally sizzling country.

Tinubu invited all these thugs to this dirty fest.

People are taking advantage of the dirty game he pledges to play. No one is prostrating or bowing to a pee-stain agbada. The Northerners can see that this man is sick. If his supporters cannot see it, then they are sick too. And, if they are sick, the northerners will retain the power rather than relinquishing it to a sick group of people.

There had never been a time when small dicks and "hairy" would join a presidential race in this magnitude. Something is wrong. Tinubu is playing dirty and the sellers of mud are trooping in.

How can someone who has spent the last 3 years in hospital beds suddenly jumps into an adgaba with a presidential ambition? Does Tinubu has apandemic preparedness plan? He didn't know how the pandemic panned the country. He was in a luxury hospital in London.

The loots embezzled in Bullion vans could have built world class hospitals. Indian and Turkish citizens come to Nigeria to build hospitals for Nigerians with loans from the banks in their countries. In those banks, our looters save the looted funds.

If someone who looted in bullion vans cannot take out a note from it to buy toothbrush and toothpaste for his own teeth, what is the possibility that he can provide toothpaste to brush Nigeria?

Listen to Tinubu speeches. His centerpiece has always been about the oil in Niger delta. It clearly shows you his intentions. That is exactly where he is heading. The oil.

At this moment in history, progressive are harnessing digitization. This is the new oil. Tinubu knows nothing about MS excel. How can he fuse a thought together regarding the future of our children?

Let all aspirants be made to face the Nigerian press for at least 2 hours per day.

How can we have a president who will pee all over the country in these dire circumstances?

Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by Mars16(m): 12:30pm On May 12, 2022
Las las PDP, APC and other parties go pick one candidate, all this declarations go soon stop. When the water calm down we go all know who we go vote, all this one na just gra gra
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by arsenal33: 12:35pm On May 12, 2022
Apealling:
He's qualified and capable
to loot
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by Mayhem1: 12:52pm On May 12, 2022
FOOLKOLA SOUR-KI ABEG FVCK OFF
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:52pm On May 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
you surely are either in his pee-stained agbada or in his drug pocket to know how sane he is.

I don't know or care about Saraki. You can at least be sane by acknowledging that Tinubu is a thief and should be in jail.
Its best you care to know about saraki, before you elect a monster bigger than the monster we currently have in power.
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by Cajal(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2022
Very deceitful
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by Eriokanmi: 1:11pm On May 12, 2022
Amerengues2:
I just finished listening to him. He appeared to have a theoretical solutions to the menace of this country but his appalling embezzlement track records screams the opposite of his words;

If not that his conscience has been sealed, how could he think Nigerians will vote for him?!

He is hoping on his apple-polishing, flunky and political minions to do the underground work for him but unfortunately, he is grossly detached from the current realities on ground.

We are wiser now!

IamMichael
Your personal opinion doesn't count in this case. Please can you just mention one embezzlement allegation leveled against him of which court hasn't exonerated him? We all knew it was Tinubu's usual coded propaganda against his foes. He did even more in obaseki's case.

Everyone thought it was oshiomhole at war with obaseki before tinubu, the igi woroko tin da inaru finally appeared on a national TV after all his plans against the governor had failed, now canvassing Pastor Iyamu and casting aspersions on obaseki when he's not even from edo state

1 Like

Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by 27Pushing30: 2:03pm On May 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

People are taking advantage of the dirty game he pledges to play. No one is prostrating or bowing to a pee-stain agbada. The Northerners can see that this man is sick. If his supporters cannot see it, then they are sick too. And, if they are sick, the northerners will retain the power rather than relinquishing it to a sick group of people.

There had never been a time when small dicks and "hairy" would join a presidential race in this magnitude. Something is wrong. Tinubu is playing dirty and the sellers of mud are trooping in.

How can someone who has spent the last 3 years in hospital beds suddenly jumps into an adgaba with a presidential ambition? Does Tinubu has apandemic preparedness plan? He didn't know how the pandemic panned the country. He was in a luxury hospital in London.

The loots embezzled in Bullion vans could have built world class hospitals. Indian and Turkish citizens come to Nigeria to build hospitals for Nigerians with loans from the banks in their countries. In those banks, our looters save the looted funds.

If someone who looted in bullion vans cannot take out a note from it to buy toothbrush and toothpaste for his own teeth, what is the possibility that he can provide toothpaste to brush Nigeria?

Listen to Tinubu speeches. His centerpiece has always been about the oil in Niger delta. It clearly shows you his intentions. That is exactly where he is heading. The oil.

At this moment in history, progressive are harnessing digitization. This is the new oil. Tinubu knows nothing about MS excel. How can he fuse a thought together regarding the future of our children?

Let all aspirants be made to face the Nigerian press for at least 2 hours per day.

How can we have a president who will pee all over the country in these dire circumstances?

Let me guess... you support Peter Obi, the saint

1 Like

Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by Abdulrahman4ng(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Just open mouth...wahhhhhh �
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by 27Pushing30: 2:04pm On May 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Your personal opinion doesn't count in this case. Please can you just mention one embezzlement allegation leveled against him of which court hasn't exonerated him? We all knew it was Tinubu's usual coded propaganda against his foes. He did even more in obaseki's case.

Everyone thought it was oshiomhole at war with obaseki before tinubu, the igi woroko tin da inaru finally appeared on a national TV after all his plans against the governor had failed, now canvassing Pastor Iyamu and casting aspersions on obaseki when he's not even from edo state

Edo people are regretting
'even the PDP state chairman and exco that welcome obaseki into their fold are regretting
Wike sef wey help am dey regret

Listen to Tinubu dem say NO
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by Eriokanmi: 2:23pm On May 12, 2022
27Pushing30:

Edo people are regretting
'even the PDP state chairman and exco that welcome obaseki into their fold are regretting
Wike sef wey help am dey regret

Listen to Tinubu dem say NO
Yes , dem dey regret because dem wan do chop-chop politics like they do in lagos. The same state chairman who's threatening defection now was awarded 2 contracts. He did one and abandoned the other, after mobilisation had been fully paid. Obaseki that I know would never condone such a thing and that's same thing happening here in lagos with Tinubu's friends taking contracts. Things can't be allowed to go on that way else, the governor would be blamed as soon as he leaves office, as if he's the contractor.
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Its best you care to know about saraki, before you elect a monster bigger than the monster we currently have in power.
Do you have any sanity left in you? Why would you be choosing between two evils when we have scrupulous citizens who qualifies for the job?

If you learn to testify to uprightness and not evil, you will succeed in life.
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:06pm On May 12, 2022
27Pushing30:

Let me guess... you support Peter Obi, the saint
I do not support Peter Obi. In my mind, I would wish a total independent unknown to the oligarchs were crowned. I have no political affiliations here. My sentiments are based on facts resulting from this current dispensation, and Yar'adu's. Bro, the suffering is too much. The insecurity is alarming.
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by Upworkwriter007(f): 3:15pm On May 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Do you have any sanity left in you? Why would you be choosing between two evils when we have scrupulous citizens who qualifies for the job?

If you learn to testify to uprightness and not evil, you will succeed in life.
Honestly, i doubt if you have capacity to process what i'm saying. You said, you want saraki, as long as it's not Tinubu. And i'm saying this guy is even more corrupt than Tinubu. I also said i prefer Obi to all. Do you understand that, or i should use simpler words. Read through the thread. stop spewing rubbish.
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Honestly, i doubt if you have capacity to process what i'm saying. You said, you want saraki, as long as it's not Tinubu. And i'm saying this guy is even more corrupt than Tinubu. I also said i prefer Obi to all. Do you understand that, or i should use simpler words. Read through the thread. stop spewing rubbish.
If my job here to to gain understanding of your encryption, I'd go hungry in the real world.

Let me make this simple for you. Get an eternal ticket to space and get lost there. You are incognito here. Smell out and disappear from my face. Nonsense.
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by chaloskyx: 3:39pm On May 12, 2022
You and the rest of the 99.999% of candidates who declared are armed robbers and not fit to be president
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by Upworkwriter007(f): 4:02pm On May 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
If my job here to to gain understanding of your encryption, I'd go hungry in the real world.

Let me make this simple for you. Get an eternal ticket to space and get lost there. You are incognito here. Smell out and disappear from my face. Nonsense.
Lol, kids.
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by 2016easy2017: 4:14pm On May 12, 2022
Wants to consume nigeria the way he did to kwara. GOD forbid
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2022
Your track record won't allow you sorry.
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by ofiko123(m): 4:40pm On May 12, 2022
Vanity upon vanity.. All is vanity..
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by Tareq1105: 6:16pm On May 12, 2022
Saraki want to fix Nigeria the same way he fixed Kwara state when he was Gov.

The same way he fixed Societal General Bank and all the depositors are happy with him and his late father.
Re: #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President by olajigaolamide: 8:03am On May 13, 2022
Saraki is not a sellable candidate. I don't why he is contesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Full Meaning Of NAIRA, KOBO And GOWON. Is it true? / Mass Sack Looms As Wike Is Set To Overhaul Civil Service In Rivers State / FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.