Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! (37301 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects / Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by armadeo(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2022
Priapus69:
"Hope, the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strengths and your greatest weakness"

The architect ...matrix
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Atticusxsz(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2022
Dimejimichael:
I will go to prepare a place for you .

Change mind to more pressing issues.

2. Spartacus

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Samdaresd(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2022
quisera:
Is there no one else??!!!!
Troy. Achilles.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2022
wis3:
1. You deliberately disobeyed me.
2. Jules, tell him you've loved him for 9 years.
3. Don't panic, it's organic
2 is euphoria..
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by armadeo(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2022
ruggedtimi:
"Let me tell you somethin' right now. You're only allowed three great women in your lifetime. They come along like the great fighters, every ten years"

" Smarten up"

"I mean, funny like I’m a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh… I’m here to fuckin’ amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
"

Joe pesci goodfellas.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by gbigbega: 4:25pm On May 13, 2022
Priapus69:
"Hope, the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strengths and your greatest weakness"

Matrix Revolutions.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oz4real83(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
*if you want to shoot, shoot, don't talk*
*I want to know your plan b, not plan a recycled*
*Never shoot a man in the presence of his son or you will live expecting a vendetta all your life*
*Steal my money, I will cut your hands but fucck my wife and I will kill you before she confesses*
the first one is van helsing.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by ihimiray(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2022
quisera:
Troy
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by iyke648(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2022
Giftlove11:
*There is a bruno in your head, don't listen to stupid bruno!
Luca grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by sisisioge: 4:28pm On May 13, 2022
quisera:

Troy grin grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Atticusxsz(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2022
Bahamas95:
1. "You know nothing John Snow"

2. "Papa you're not only blind, deafness has affected you too abi" grin

1. G.O.T

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2022
I'm going off the henny

I'm going off the henny

I got the Hennessy dick

.what!!

You think I wasn't gon fvck

Shiiiiii!!

All from the same movie ...

I'd be surprised if anyone gets it.

Look it's seizure boy!!!

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by tamdun: 4:30pm On May 13, 2022
Today is all we have, tomorrow may never come
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by sisisioge: 4:30pm On May 13, 2022
BusterG:
" I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND!"..

The God father grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Babastrong(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2022
Kill them all.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Erikiel(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2022
1. Hold on to your butts
2. Pop quiz hotshot
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by jasa1000(f): 4:31pm On May 13, 2022
1. Things just got out of hands.....
2. And so it begins.
3. I'll be back.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 13, 2022
"do u fear death? Do u fear d dark abyss? Are ur sins laid bare? (Davy Jones of pirates of the Caribbean) whenever he executes
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Atticusxsz(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2022
zoomman:
Immortality, take it, it's Yours!!!!!!!.

Troy - Achilles said that to his 50 warriors while on the sea to attack the Greeks.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Iconstar: 4:32pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
I'm going off the henny

I'm going off the henny

I got the Hennessy dick

.what!!

You think I wasn't gon fvck

Shiiiiii!!

All from the same movie ...

I'd be surprised if anyone gets it.

Look it's seizure boy!!!

Major deal
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Slimdan360: 4:32pm On May 13, 2022
bada007:
correct what network
Airtel
grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Rahkman: 4:33pm On May 13, 2022
I have had it with this motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by chigogo2010(m): 4:33pm On May 13, 2022
You said I need to know why, when I need to know why. now, I know why..
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Ajimusty2: 4:33pm On May 13, 2022
dontrulee:
1. How is that scratch on your eye, Eliot?
2. What's our profession? War! War!! War!!!
2.300 spartans
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2022
Iconstar:
Major deal
lol ..

. wasn't expecting someone to get it so soon..
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Impregnable101: 4:34pm On May 13, 2022
Plshelpmybrothe:
work hard not smarter
na robotnik talk am
now guess the film
Sonic. Watched part 2 yesterday
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by chigogo2010(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2022
Rahkman:

Snake in the plane
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Highman56: 4:34pm On May 13, 2022
Notyourtype:
I'm dropping three. If you can guess the movie name right and probably who said it, then you're a movie star!

* All my life i've been afraid [-], afraid of people knowing the truth about me, afraid of them rejecting me, even if they didn't, stil loosing them, i've been afraid of everything i can't control'

* Is either you are wonkru or you are an enemy of wonkru.

* Lannisters always pay their dept.

Drop yours, and someone will tell you the name.
Game of thrones
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Atticusxsz(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2022
Rahkman:

Snakes on a plane.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Emmateejay92: 4:35pm On May 13, 2022
Where does he come from? Who are his people?? These are the things I need!

Are u not entertained? Is that not why you are here?

You choose to use a hammer, I prefer a scalpel.

You have a madman on you head, you are authorized to firee.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Impregnable101: 4:35pm On May 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
*if you want to shoot, shoot, don't talk*
*I want to know your plan b, not plan a recycled*
*Never shoot a man in the presence of his son or you will live expecting a vendetta all your life*
*Steal my money, I will cut your hands but fucck my wife and I will kill you before she confesses*
Scarface
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by nwachinemel(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2022
I kill them all

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (42) (Reply)

Adaora Onyechere Resigns From AIT. To Contest For Imo House Of Assembly / Joseph Benjamin Features In 'Greenleaf' Oprah Winfrey's TV Series (Photo, Video) / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.