Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! (37400 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects / Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2022
Alday:
V:'Power is a curious thing, my lord. Are you fond of riddles?'

T: Why? Am I about to hear one?

V: Three great men sit in a room: a king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies?

T: Depends on the sellsword.

V : Does it? He has neither crown, nor gold, nor favor with the gods.

T : He has a sword, the power of life and death.

V: But if it's swordsmen who rule, why do we pretend kings hold all the power? When NS lost his head, who was truly responsible? The King? The executioner? Or something else?

T : I've decided I don't like riddles.

[pause]

V : Power resides where men believe it resides. It's a trick. A shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Game of thrones
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by AndroBlaze: 5:25pm On May 13, 2022
danniyal:
You're a stranger. Strangers don't last long here.

Lol...the jonny depp movie where he played a gecko...rhymes with jango or something similar.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by tarantino1: 5:26pm On May 13, 2022
See how they massacred my boy cheesy
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2022
Sheuns:
You won’t have eyes tonight, you won’t have ears or tongue, you’ll wander the underworld blind, deaf and dumb and everyone will know this is Hector, the fool who thought he killed Achilles

Troy

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Macktaob(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2022
Plshelpmybrothe:
work hard not smarter
na robotnik talk am
now guess the film
Sonic, the hedgehog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by bnovative(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2022
BusterG:
"Peppi will come, he loves to dance."

The last Don!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by mkrest(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
*if you want to shoot, shoot, don't talk*
*I want to know your plan b, not plan a recycled*
*Never shoot a man in the presence of his son or you will live expecting a vendetta all your life*
*Steal my money, I will cut your hands but fucck my wife and I will kill you before she confesses*

The first is the good , the bad and the ugly
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by bnovative(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2022
tarantino1:
See how they massacred my boy cheesy
Godfather!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by mkrest(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2022
AndroBlaze:

Lol...the jonny depp movie where he played a gecko...rhymes with jango or something similar.

Rango, I think
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by b3llo(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2022
BusterG:
" I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND!"..
Nobody
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by CyrusJnr: 5:31pm On May 13, 2022
John Wick
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by jamata20: 5:32pm On May 13, 2022
My mama always said; Life was like a box of chocolate. You never know what you are gonna get.

Mama always said, dying was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn’t.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2022
Aidejay:
"The First Rule Of Fight Club Is, You Do Not Talk About Fight Club"

"Legen...wait for it....dary!!!!

"Bazinga!"

The second is "How I Met your mother"... One of the funniest movies EVER

Barney Na die... Lol

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2022
Notyourtype:
are you sure these are from popular movie?

Yes!

The first one was said by Turko in "The Good, the Bad and The Ugly".

Second, (I think) was said by Don Vito Corleone in "The Godfather".
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by CaptainFM1: 5:33pm On May 13, 2022
casppyjay:
i was only making a guess because of the quotes hence I said lol I was certain me was wrong all day.lol

Yeah, the quote makes perfect sense.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by adroitvezy(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2022
AndroBlaze:

It is minata
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Tonymic2017: 5:34pm On May 13, 2022
Notyourtype:
number 3. Spider man.

1. John Wick grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Baeton: 5:36pm On May 13, 2022
Notyourtype:
I'm dropping three. If you can guess the movie name right and probably who said it, then you're a movie star!

* All my life i've been afraid [-], afraid of people knowing the truth about me, afraid of them rejecting me, even if they didn't, stil loosing them, i've been afraid of everything i can't control'

* Is either you are wonkru or you are an enemy of wonkru.Game of throne

* Lannisters always pay their dept.

Drop yours, and someone will tell you the name.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2022
chrisooblog:
Are you a MexiCAN or MexiCAN'T?

Once upon a time in Mexico? If not, then it sounds like something Tbag will say in Prison break
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Baeton: 5:37pm On May 13, 2022
Notyourtype:
I'm dropping three. If you can guess the movie name right and probably who said it, then you're a movie star!

* All my life i've been afraid [-], afraid of people knowing the truth about me, afraid of them rejecting me, even if they didn't, stil loosing them, i've been afraid of everything i can't control'

* Is either you are wonkru or you are an enemy of wonkru.Game of throne

* Lannisters always pay their dept.

Drop yours, and someone will tell you the name.
Game of throne
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Dgoz(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2022
Fuccck. Me. Sideways.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by starrygal(f): 5:38pm On May 13, 2022
Last don
BusterG:
"Peppi will come, he loves to dance."

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2022
aboyaji:
1. Give me 10 synonyms of the word "destroy"

Quell, annul, liquidate,demolish, expunge, abrogate, extinguish, etc etc

2. Despoilers, defacers, marauders

3. Just have a little faith

Number 1 is prison break, Tbag when he was young

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by peacettw: 5:39pm On May 13, 2022
It's my party, I will cry if i want to
Why so serious?
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Michella25: 5:41pm On May 13, 2022
"If you sit in the question long enough, the answer will find you"
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by BloomingDale(f): 5:42pm On May 13, 2022
Quote:

You stay alive, no matter what occurs I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by BloomingDale(f): 5:42pm On May 13, 2022
peacettw:
It's my party, I will cry if i want to
Why so serious?

Lol. Dennis the Menace.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by CLEVABOY(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2022
If you don't trouble them, they won't trouble you
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Slimdan360: 5:43pm On May 13, 2022
bada007:

Done
Seen
Thanks
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Slimdan360: 5:43pm On May 13, 2022
CLEVABOY:
If you don't trouble them, they won't trouble you
The god's must be crazy
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Mhudi: 5:44pm On May 13, 2022
I will die one day, but not yet, no, not yet.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oyebanji(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2022
A n sun je ni!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (42) (Reply)

#bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House / Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress / NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.