Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! (37143 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects / Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by To5man(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2022
Are you paying attention? Good. If you are not listening carefully, you will miss things. Important things. I will not pause, I will not repeat myself, and you will not interrupt me. You think that because you're sitting where you are, and I am sitting where I am, that you are in control of what is about to happen. You're mistaken. I am in control, because I know things that you do not know.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by akezn: 4:59pm On May 13, 2022
Who do you think you are? ... The world is yours.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oz4real83(m): 5:00pm On May 13, 2022
TheMensch:
This is another interesting thread in this forum after 'Share your experience with weird people'

To the movies, let's go...
1. "Let us pray,
God, let us pray...
Be guiding us with what we are about to be doing..."

2. "I want to know everything about everything"

3. "I want to live...I do not want to die..."

Anybody that knows no.3..... kiss
3. Van helsing, it was said by the Frankenstein monster.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Beautyblac(f): 5:03pm On May 13, 2022
Romeomustdie:
Guess this one...
> Master, teach me Kong Fu'

karate kid
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Rey11(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2022
No 1 is John wick
dontrulee:

Good. You should know number 1 and 2
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by ComeToJesus: 5:08pm On May 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
*if you want to shoot, shoot, don't talk*
*I want to know your plan b, not plan a recycled*
*Never shoot a man in the presence of his son or you will live expecting a vendetta all your life*
*Steal my money, I will cut your hands but fucck my wife and I will kill you before she confesses*

Number 1. The good, the bad, the ugly.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by LaconicINC: 5:08pm On May 13, 2022
"Are you stupid, simple or slow"
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Samdaresd(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2022
Get off my fvcking plane
Unless I missed my guest we are in for a one wild night.
Tonight we dine in hell
Immortal? They failed our king's test
Only the brave...only the strong
Thief! He stole it!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Beautyblac(f): 5:10pm On May 13, 2022
dontrulee:
1. It's just a fucking dog!!
2. I can kill you with a pencil.
3. With great power comes great responsibility.
4. You've been declared guilty.

1. John wick
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by wacoj(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2022
''If you wanna shoot, shoot don't talk''!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by dapsoneh: 5:10pm On May 13, 2022
Notyourtype:
I'm dropping three. If you can guess the movie name right and probably who said it, then you're a movie star!

* All my life i've been afraid [-], afraid of people knowing the truth about me, afraid of them rejecting me, even if they didn't, stil loosing them, i've been afraid of everything i can't control'

* Is either you are wonkru or you are an enemy of wonkru.

* Lannisters always pay their dept.

Drop yours, and someone will tell you the name.
the fish always sees the bait, never the hook
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by princewarri1985: 5:11pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:

Jack sparrow
No! Titanic
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by dauntless15(m): 5:11pm On May 13, 2022
quisera:
Is there no one else??!!!!
Troy

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by juniorstar(m): 5:11pm On May 13, 2022
When the child was born like all...he was inspected if he had been small or mishapened he was discarded.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by spinna: 5:12pm On May 13, 2022
Theama:
"I've been asking the same question - am I the son of a panda, the son of a goose, a student, a teacher? Turns out... I'm all of them"

Kung Fu panda 3

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by joshuaidibia(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2022
quisera:
Is there no one else??!!!!

TROY

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by JethroOU(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2022
Watch and see what I do next... grin shocked
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Evidenx(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2022
1.When a dog bites a man it's no news,when a man bites a dog that's news.

Which movie? grin

2.whose in charge of this plane?
First Pilot:me
Shoots him.
Ask again whose in charge of this plane
Second pilot:YOU.
EXCELLENT!

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE MOVIE?
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Sniper101(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2022
"You know nothing, Jon Snow" cool

wacoj:
''If you wanna shoot, shoot don't talk''!

...said by Blundy in
The Good. The Bad and The Ugly.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by danniyal(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2022
You're a stranger. Strangers don't last long here.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2022
Rayjnr:
Good morning my neighbor!!!!, Hey fvck you!!!, Fvck you too!!!

Lol, you just brought back memories. COMING TO AMERICA

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by princewarri1985: 5:17pm On May 13, 2022
Notyourtype:
I'm dropping three. If you can guess the movie name right and probably who said it, then you're a movie star!

* All my life i've been afraid [-], afraid of people knowing the truth about me, afraid of them rejecting me, even if they didn't, stil loosing them, i've been afraid of everything i can't control'

Rose i know how the world works, i gat 10 bucks in my pocket and i have nothing to offer you, but you jump i jump remember.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by seyiojomu(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2022
Everything I have I owe to this job… this stupid, wonderful, boring, amazing job.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by chukzyfcbb: 5:18pm On May 13, 2022
I will make him an offer he can't refuse.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by princewarri1985: 5:19pm On May 13, 2022
Notyourtype:

Rose those people gat you trapped and you gonna die if you dont break free
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Tunasco4u(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2022
Sonic the hedgehog
Plshelpmybrothe:
work hard not smarter
na robotnik talk am
now guess the film
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Judd007: 5:21pm On May 13, 2022
Don’t underestimate the other man’s greed.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Evidenx(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2022
You sounding like a karata movie,let me teach your grooving ass how to do this .

Which movie? grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by yomifola(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2022
'I will ashua you'
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by promiseland245(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2022
"Words fall from your Mouth like Shit from Ass"

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (42) (Reply)

Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. / BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.