Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,772 members, 7,866,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nigerian Men Are The Major Cause Of Ladies Bleaching Their Skin!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are The Major Cause Of Ladies Bleaching Their Skin!!! (3681 Views)

Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Major Cause Of Ladies Bleaching Their Skin!!! by IamV: 11:33pm On May 18, 2022
Nikrose:
What is your problem, I did not create this post for people like you to bash women, I only stated the raw facts and major cause of bleaching by ladies!

"Raw facts" ,"major cause", "bleaching by ladies".

Adulthood is not defined by the number of years one have lived on earth,but by the ability in which takes full responsibility for their actions & inactions,and hold themselves fully accountable for their actions & inactions.
It's realizing they're some external factors you can't control,and instead of expending your energy engaging in fruitless venture to do that,you simply focus on what you have control over.

Some qualities I have noticed about children & some irresponsible grown up men & women is that impeccable ability to not hold themselves responsible & accountable for their actions & inactions.
They are very quick to blame others for their life choices,and even when substantial evidence is shown to them,they downplay it & keep living in delusion of the very reality before them.

In conclusion,the only thing I could infer from your write up is that of a grown up not willing to take full responsibility & full accountability for their life ,and will rather blame others for their life choices just to continue living in delusion.
You honestly need some genuine growing up to do.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Major Cause Of Ladies Bleaching Their Skin!!! by greatfucker: 11:47pm On May 18, 2022
i thought u guys don't need Nigerian men

lol when will this useless Nigerian girls wake up always blaming the guys for there mistake

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Major Cause Of Ladies Bleaching Their Skin!!! by Dybala11(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2022
Is this even supposed to be a bone of contention??
You lots bleach your skin, you blame men for that. You also blame men when you don't bleach too. Learn to take responsibilities for your actions, nobody sent you work to go bleach.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! / Is This How We Are Supposed To Show Some Of Our Love / I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.