Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

How And Why A Nairalander Also Fell In Love With Judy Austin. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How And Why A Nairalander Also Fell In Love With Judy Austin. (462 Views)

Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Why A Nairalander Also Fell In Love With Judy Austin. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:48pm On May 12, 2022
Cough- coughs! grin
Re: How And Why A Nairalander Also Fell In Love With Judy Austin. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:48pm On May 12, 2022
Here goes:

I have been following this Yul-May-Judy matter.

After going through ALL the motions, I fell in love with Judy Austin after watching 3 of her movies. My BEST-. . . .NATIIVE GIRL.❤️

Apologies to May Edochie. This is not personal o.

I am a WOMAN like you. I just love Judy Austin, I don’t know her o. But I saw the way she acted in the few movies she acted and SHE WON MY HEART!

Yul or no YUL, I LOVE JUDY!

Let me explain why.
Re: How And Why A Nairalander Also Fell In Love With Judy Austin. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:02pm On May 12, 2022
Re: How And Why A Nairalander Also Fell In Love With Judy Austin. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:09pm On May 12, 2022
DISCLAIMER:

1. 1 am not a man, so I have no pehnis to rule my heart or head.

I am 100% female-so I have no reason to want to get in bed with Judy Austin,
I really don't care if Yul has been married for 5 thousand +++ years and wandered into another woman's bed.
Not my consine.

2. I am not in the 'husband-snatchers' club' or 'baby-mama-papa' or 'side-chick-marriage-spicer-clubber' or 'desperado one-man-one-wife stale marriage crisis' aka 'awon suffering and smiling monogamous marriage clubbers'! Not my consine.

Been there. . . . done all dat! cool

If Judy did not get into relationship with Yul or any other man for that matter, I would still have loved her as an on-screen personality.

Her are my reasons:

1. She speaks Ibo in her movies and is a breath of fresh air to all those Nollywood actresses wanting to promote ONLY foreign cultures.
2. My understanding and speaking of the Ibo language has improved drastically since I started watching Judy's movies.
3. She is beautiful and a FULL SIZE WOMAN-No dieting necessary. I see her as a REAL AFRICAN WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: How And Why A Nairalander Also Fell In Love With Judy Austin. by Mariangeles(f): 4:21pm On May 12, 2022
KanwuliaXXX, you shouldn't be apologetic for liking the onye oshi di naa? cheesy
After all, mmadu k'o wu.
Na husband she tiff, she no kil person.
grin

1 Like

Re: How And Why A Nairalander Also Fell In Love With Judy Austin. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:21pm On May 12, 2022
Sooooooo. . . . . I am not a man like I stated. A full-fledged woman.
Yul-Mary-Judy matter is not my consine.
If I was May Edochie, I know what I would have done. . . . . and I hope she does what I would have done. wink

After 17 years of marriage and 4 beautiful children. . . . .what would a woman wanno kill herself in a marriage for? undecided
As far as I am concerned, YUL has given MARY the BEST OF THE BEST any marriage can offer. No need for stress.
Unless you want to live your life for the 'bloggers and vloggers' and not for your own happiness and peace of mind.

The most important things in any MARRIAGE is FRIENDSHIP and COMPANIONSHIP. . . . .not love, romance or sex! kiss
Like I said. . . . I know what I would have done. But not my cross. . . .so I cannot carry it!

Back to Judy Austin. kiss
Re: How And Why A Nairalander Also Fell In Love With Judy Austin. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:23pm On May 12, 2022
Mariangeles:
KanwuliaXXX, you shouldn't be apologetic for liking the onye oshi di naa? cheesy
After all, mmadu ka o wu.
Na husband she tiff, she no kil person.
grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Really? Oooorr 'onye oshi' ki kpo lia? grin
Nne- a phenis I have phocked for SEVENTEEN YEARS , after causing MAJOR DAMAGE ON MY CHEST AND WAIST REGIONS- - - -PLUS WITH FOUR HUGGGGE CHILDREN ? ? ? O gi kam jiri emeh? undecided

She did not tief anybody's husband o. . . . This is called "shared services"! cheesy

sharrrrin' is carrrrin! wink

THIS IS AFRICA!!!!
Re: How And Why A Nairalander Also Fell In Love With Judy Austin. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:54pm On May 12, 2022
Bloggers can be SOOOOOOOO ANNNNOYING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u70YVJAgBfg

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander's Dad In The Hospital. / Queen Is Joined By Three Generations Of Family On The Buckingham Palace Balcony / Organic Seeds For Every Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.