Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) (56045 Views)

Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / Why Do Most Girls Like Muscular Men ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Bestunclejoe(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2022
Las, Las, na bouncer we dey use them do for night clubs.
Begging us for 5 hundred naira. (Oga, your boy dey o!)
Who big chest help?
I don't have big chest but I get big wallet and that is what matters.

2 Likes

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Iampryde(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2022
Thought women love breast implants? cheesy
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by aghoghochuks: 11:04am On May 13, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 13, 2022
I can bet with my left biceps that dude injected his chest with synthol. That is some fake ass shit right there. Na mumu man e be. grin

2 Likes

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by HRMK: 11:08am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Too big.. grin
why worried?he may be manageable below the belt........hahaha......
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by robosky02(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2022
6 pack

Without

Amusement park.....of money

Forget

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2022
Me I be guy but I no gbadu the body building
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 13, 2022
I think it should look something more like this.

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by duduade: 11:14am On May 13, 2022
Even as a man that body looks disgusting
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:14am On May 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Kip kwaiet

All the better to knack you with na.
But this one may not be able to move sha cheesy
That lady is not your age mate..she's old enough to birth you.. undecided
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:15am On May 13, 2022
HRMK:
why worried?he may be manageable below the belt........hahaha......
Nah..these kinda men are poor performers.. grin
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 11:16am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That lady is not your age mate..she's old enough to birth you.. undecided

Ishi grin grin grin grin grin

You hear so cheesy grin grin grin

Oya come knack me for head cheesy cheesy cheesy
After you can nack all my pikin head join cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:16am On May 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Ishi grin grin grin grin grin

You hear so cheesy grin grin grin

Oya come knack me for head cheesy cheesy cheesy
After you can nack all my pikin head join cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Pls.. grin
Respect.. kiss
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Channah1(f): 11:18am On May 13, 2022
Lol...
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2022
i know some women that don't like muscular men.
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 11:23am On May 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Is this every woman's dream? I am surprised I see alot of women saying, No, so I don't understand what women want, lol

Wetin be this?
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2022
exactly! women are not superficial. the characteristics of what women want from men is not usually physical(muscles, 6pack etc)
Flamemignon1:

Well women naturally aren't really superficial but I can't say the same for all of them
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Ecomfreecourse: 11:24am On May 13, 2022
Acidbath:
My dream is to have alot of money, a cute house...me outside drinking fresh orange juice and taking fresh air with my family( parents and siblings wink )and friends with my two kids jumping around me.

Not some inventless, gay looking beast.
Me too

1 Like

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2022
Nonsense. Every woman's dream is to marry a wealthy man.

1 Like

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:27am On May 13, 2022
Null and Void
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by tillaman(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2022
Faqqot arse niqqa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 11:32am On May 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Is this every woman's dream? I am surprised I see alot of women saying, No, so I don't understand what women want, lol

What exactly don’t you understand about women’s wants? Is it rocket science that moderation is key?

angelfallz:
exactly! women are not superficial. the characteristics of what women want from men is not usually physical(muscles, 6pack etc)

Stop consoling yourself and burn that your belly fat. The only reason you think women do not want physically attractive men is because you are not physically attractive and with men, Nigerian men, you would be extremely lucky to get 80% package, let alone 100. So we have to choose- provision or good looks. If we see everything in one, we would gladly take it!!

6 Likes

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by harmony75: 11:32am On May 13, 2022
Mtcheeeew big for nothing!
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by AfroKnight: 11:34am On May 13, 2022
Acidbath:
My dream is to have alot of money, a cute house...me outside drinking fresh orange juice and taking fresh air with my family( parents and siblings wink )and friends with my two kids jumping around me.

Not some inventless, gay looking beast.

You forgot to mention the father of your 2 kids who are jumping around
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by southome(m): 11:39am On May 13, 2022
Steroids to the chest.
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:41am On May 13, 2022
Flamemignon1:
Can we stop generalizing people? It's getting old

HERE WE GO AGAIN, I GUESS.
A NIGERIAN MAN'S IDEA OF THE PROPER "BIG MAN" IS A LAZY, BEER-GUZZLING, POT-BELLIED, UNFIT MAN WITH SMALL NAIRA IN HIS POCKETS TO PICK UP LADIES. THEY MOSTLY BELIEVE THAT FIT MEN THAT LOOK AFTER THEIR BODIES ARE POOR TIME WASTERS. THEY BELIEVE ALL THAT WOMEN TRULY NEED IS MONEY, THEY GET THESE WOMEN, AND THEN STRUGGLE TO COMPREHEND WHY THOSE SAME WOMEN LŪST AFTER GOOD-LOOKING MEN.

HIS UGLY HEAD ALLOWS HIM DECEIVE HIMSELF THAT HE'S BETTER THAN GOOD-LOOKING MEN BECAUSE GOOD-LOOKING MEN ARE ALL "GAYS".
HIS LAZINESS TO STAY FIT MAKES HIM CONCLUDE THAT FIT MEN ARE BROKE AND JOBLESS, AS IF THERE AREN'T RICHER MEN THAT LOOK BETTER THAN HE DOES A THOUSAND TIMES.
HE'D PLACE EMPHASIS ON HIS WOMAN'S BODY AND LET HIMSELF GRADUALLY FADE AWAY ONLY TO LATER WONDER WHY DOWN THE LINE EVERY MAN WANTS HIS WOMAN AND HER BODY BUT IT'S JUST HIS MONEY THAT OTHER WOMEN WANT.

YOU JUST HAVE TO SPEND A FEW DAYS READING THIS FORUM TO AGREE WITH ALL THAT I'VE SAID. OVER THE YEARS I'VE LEARNED THAT A GOOD-LOOKING MAN IS THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN MAN'S BIGGEST NIGHTMARE. HE'LL STEAL THEIR WOMEN'S HEARTS AND MAKE THEIR VAGINAS WET WITH VERY MINIMAL EFFORT BECAUSE THE MEN'S MONEY (AND UGLY BODIES) WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH TO SECURE THOSE THINGS. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by yetty247(f): 11:44am On May 13, 2022
Bob risky food
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by themanderon: 11:45am On May 13, 2022
Its the western women that loves guys like this. Nigerian women care more about your pockets than how you look. Ask OBJ.
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 13, 2022
That guy seems to be taking synthol.

I wonder why Some Nigerian guys see Built guys as being gay.

Maybe they are a little jealous.

Anyways if you want to check out well built guys just google"Mr olympia" to see proffesional bodybuilders, and not this clown.

5 Likes

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2022
Lol. you would have been correct if you knew me physically.

pocohantas:

Stop consoling yourself and burn that your belly fat. The only reason you think women do not want physically attractive men is because you are not physically attractive and with men, Nigerian men, you would be extremely lucky to get 80% package, let alone 100. So we have to choose- provision or good looks. If we see everything in one, we would gladly take it!!
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 11:47am On May 13, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol. you would have been correct if you knew me physically.

If you were physically attractive, you would know that EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD, good looks is very important.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.