Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) (56068 Views)

Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / Why Do Most Girls Like Muscular Men ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2022
ityP:

Most women love men with chest, don't get them wrong. But not that type. That's practically looking like boobs. No attractive at all
Like I said don't generalize all women,that pic may be appealing to some women but some won't like it, attraction comes in different niche and sizes. I know women who love big asses on men and women who don't
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by ityP(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Like I said don't generalize all women,that pic may be appealing to some women but some won't like it, attraction comes in different niche and sizes. I know women who love big asses on men and women who don't

Generalisations does not always mean "ALL". "most" is also generalisation. If you keep 100 ladies,only about 2 or 3 MAY like that nonsense on a man's chest grin. If that were to be the case, generalising that "women do not find men who have such chest as attractive" is not a wrong statement shocked

2 Likes

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by DeepRoyal: 2:16pm On May 13, 2022
Acidbath:

Its a dream...hasn't come to pass.

Its fallacy to dream of the bolded.

If and when this dream comes to pass, why should the bolded be there, when the bolded wasn't in the blueprint?

Fallacy is too strong a word I think, esp seeing how this "fallacy(ies)" has given you two jumping joy.

My point i
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by southking92(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2022
grin grin dis one don turn breast o
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by descarado: 2:26pm On May 13, 2022
Someone said I don't want to be measuring breast either someone's son cheesy
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by einsteine(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2022
This one don use site enhancement oils like synthol
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

HERE WE GO AGAIN, I GUESS.
A NIGERIAN MAN'S IDEA OF THE PROPER "BIG MAN" IS A LAZY, BEER-GUZZLING, POT-BELLIED, UNFIT MAN WITH SMALL NAIRA IN HIS POCKETS TO PICK UP LADIES. THEY MOSTLY BELIEVE THAT FIT MEN THAT LOOK AFTER THEIR BODIES ARE POOR TIME WASTERS. THEY BELIEVE ALL THAT WOMEN TRULY NEED IS MONEY, THEY GET THESE WOMEN, AND THEN STRUGGLE TO COMPREHEND WHY THOSE SAME WOMEN LŪST AFTER GOOD-LOOKING MEN.

HIS UGLY HEAD ALLOWS HIM DECEIVE HIMSELF THAT HE'S BETTER THAN GOOD-LOOKING MEN BECAUSE GOOD-LOOKING MEN ARE ALL "GAYS".
HIS LAZINESS TO STAY FIT MAKES HIM CONCLUDE THAT FIT MEN ARE BROKE AND JOBLESS, AS IF THERE AREN'T RICHER MEN THAT LOOK BETTER THAN HE DOES A THOUSAND TIMES.
HE'D PLACE EMPHASIS ON HIS WOMAN'S BODY AND LET HIMSELF GRADUALLY FADE AWAY ONLY TO LATER WONDER WHY DOWN THE LINE EVERY MAN WANTS HIS WOMAN AND HER BODY BUT IT'S JUST HIS MONEY THAT OTHER WOMEN WANT.

YOU JUST HAVE TO SPEND A FEW DAYS READING THIS FORUM TO AGREE WITH ALL THAT I'VE SAID. OVER THE YEARS I'VE LEARNED THAT A GOOD-LOOKING MAN IS THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN MAN'S BIGGEST NIGHTMARE. HE'LL STEAL THEIR WOMEN'S HEARTS AND MAKE THEIR VAGINAS WET WITH VERY MINIMAL EFFORT BECAUSE THE MEN'S MONEY (AND UGLY BODIES) WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH TO SECURE THOSE THINGS. cheesy
Say it louder and then when shit hits the fan,you see them coming to Nairaland saying "help,my girlfriend said she's no longer sexually attracted to me" not knowing they are the genesis of their own relationship demise.

Looks are shallow but till date it's the most common form of human attraction and in their mind,they think that only applies to women. I remember picking my friend up from the gym weeks ago and him and this girl hit it off after shooting his shot, downstairs was an eatery and I could tell the "shapeless" looking (really don't wanna bodyshame but he started it) man outside also waiting for his friend was fuming with rage as the woman had turned him down multiple times because I heard he's the eatery's manager as it's a place she frequents. Before we could leave,he went on a rant about the six pack and six cars drill which most of them always use in their defense,then he called her a LovePeddler which wasn't surprising to me and resulted to saying my friend won't be able to satisfy her as he's gay and only gay men go to the gym or use grooming products,thank goodness we didn't even look his way,the only reply was my friend telling him he has both the cars and the packs. Then his friend finally came out of the gym and believe me when I tell you that friendship got dissolved right there as the man's friend told the man not to be bitter because men want to look good as the man thinks men are not supposed to be looking good as that's not a masculine trait,he got angry,got into his car and left his friend there saying he doesn't want to be friends with gays no longer,long story short,I and my friend drove the man home and we really delved into the shaming of fitness and health culture by Nigerian men in the car.

The life expectancy of an average Nigerian man is 54 years,yes the country's problems are alone to weigh you down but fitness leads to good health and it's for your own benefit. When I was doing a 9-5 job back in 2015,it was a daily job but still I had time to take care of myself. For crying out loud, it's not gay for a man to want to look good, it's not gay for a man to care about his health or fitness, it's not gay for a man to love himself but no,it all boils down to money by the average Nigerian man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2022
ityP:

Generalisations does not always mean "ALL". "most" is also generalisation. If you keep 100 ladies,only about 2 or 3 MAY like that nonsense on a man's chest grin. If that were to be the case, generalising that "women do not find men who have such chest as attractive" is not a wrong statement shocked
Oh believe me man,that statistic will be higher than 2 or 3 and I'm not taking Nigerian women as a statistical analysis because most of them don't even know what they are attracted to but you are right,you didn't generalize

1 Like

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by blank(f): 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Too big.. grin

That's what she said. wink
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:13pm On May 13, 2022
blank:

That's what she said. wink
Who? grin
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by kkins25(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t need to know you. Your opinion that women are not “superficial” or interested in good-looking men is enough to know you. Except of course you are a good-looking man that has been unfortunate with women. Then check if you have body or mouth odour.

Women LOVE good-looking men. It is part of what we want. Make person no born smeagol.
My precious
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Emdebby2: 4:45pm On May 13, 2022
What kind of dream is this one?
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Judd007: 5:26pm On May 13, 2022
Chest be like small pikin yansh
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Egoveen: 6:21pm On May 13, 2022
Thonia69:
The first pic looks as if he had butt implants placed in his breast...
Why all this wickedness
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by muyico(m): 6:29pm On May 13, 2022
Photoshop! Any how sha. I wanna dig dug for my sokaway.and i wil need him 4 d digging
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 13, 2022
Egoveen:
Why all this wickedness
How is it wickedness?
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 7:25pm On May 13, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Who muscle help? You go just gym die inside poverty.
Lol... Is that your experience ?

3 Likes

Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Aaay: 10:37pm On May 13, 2022
How
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Egoveen: 11:32pm On May 13, 2022
Thonia69:
How is it wickedness?
Eron baba e 'nise o
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 13, 2022
Egoveen:
Eron baba e 'nise o
I don't understand...
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by HRMK: 4:16am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nah..these kinda men are poor performers.. grin
only the female culd say that!we will say,she is talking out of experience!!
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 14, 2022
jared007:
Wrong. Girls can differentiate fake from original. Girls always know when a guy is on steroid. They love natural gymers.

Those images were extracted from the Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding.

Every Image you see there is completely natural.
The guys are proffesional bodybuiders and they are tested for drugs before they can be admitted into major competitions.

Visit my thread for the full information.

https://www.nairaland.com/7095918/ultimate-encyclopedia-bodybuilding

Fun Fact: Body Builders can eat 5 to 7 times a Day.
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 12:58pm On May 14, 2022
Women from other countries might consider him even if he is broke but certainly not Nigerian women unless he looks like this and is still rich.

Owo l'obirin mo
Re: Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) by Lordswat(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2022
wow, i love this at least bra go dey my house

but it never my dream my dream is to make it in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Hangs On Power Line, Jumps From Window When Lover's Wife Came Home In China / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.