Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto (133696 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by jcross19: 10:53pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

These bastards did this on their own will
keep quiet.. It happens everywhere there is Islam... We all know how Islamic came to Nigeria..
God punish Allah...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by dazzlingd(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2022
They have every evidences to arrest most of them, but they won’t.

Cursed country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by dogwen: 10:55pm On May 12, 2022
abbey621:

Have you ever been outside of Nigeria? Many Nigerians visit Dubai and Malaysia, guess what? These countries are majority Muslims, why don't they act like the Northern ignoramus in Nigeria? Abi Islam get different versions?
Islam in Nigeria is not and does not practice peace. If you stay in the north, you will understand what I am saying.
For your information, there are times that none northern Muslims (Muslims from the south and part of north central) are killed on the ground that they are not real Muslims.
Tell me how this is a religion of peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Teejay13(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2022
This should be unacceptable in our society. How on earth will any religion support the taking of human life.

I totally disagree with this.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by IMAliyu(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

These bastards did this on their own will

Just an explanation, the whole Islam means peace thing, has a meaning switch going on. It's a fallacy that I'm not even sure Muslims think deeply enough about to notice.

Islam the word derived from Arabic Salam literary means peace and/or submission.

So Islam is peace means that literal definition of the word, but not the actual history and beliefs of the religion.
The sentence Islam is a religion of peace, just means Islam is a religion of submission.

So don't deceive with the sentence, while a normal interpretation of 'peace' means nonviolence, pacifism, or harmony. That isn't the context in which the word is used.

No Muslim that knows the belief and history of their religion should honestly ever say that statement, unless dishonesty itself is the goal.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by whirlout: 10:55pm On May 12, 2022
Buhari probably wont care 'cos they are in line with carrying out his islamization agenda..wasting a life you can see in favor of some ideology about an imaginary being that you don't even know if ever existed. This is pure barbarism. I 've said and will continue, Religion has set back the entire continent years over. Kuku erase the whole damn thing and see how much of a difference it will make,

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2022
mauchiz:

You mean this is what the koran says?
So we're is bokoharam, isis, alshabab, alqaida, talibans getting there killing idealogy from?
I need to know where they get it from?
Is there koran different?
Is it that Islam has different versions?
I need to know why yoruba Muslims are different from hausa Muslims, and why yoruba Muslims have refused to educate hausa Muslims.

Youruba Muslims must be held responsible for all the problems hausa Muslims have been causing in Nigeria, they are more educated than them, but they failed to teach them what the Koran actually says.

You're funny, we get many dibias and native doctors in Nigeria, some choose to do good, some choose to do evil. They all know the same herbs and incantations. Same principle applies to religion, we have good and evil Muslims and Chirstians. Give 10 kids the Bible and ask them to interpret it according to their undertsanding and you'll notice how each one views it, these Northern idiots read the same Quran as those in Dubai or Saudi but react differently. Goes to show you how much human interpretation factors into religion.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by moneyissweet(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2022
Now we have heartless unknown gunmen in the S E so I am not bothered.

Let's verify the surname of the victim first before we know who go collect.

Oplomo:
Deborah who?

What is her surname? Let's know if abokey don price market.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by dogwen: 10:56pm On May 12, 2022
abbey621:

Have you ever been outside of Nigeria? Many Nigerians visit Dubai and Malaysia, guess what? These countries are majority Muslims, why don't they act like the Northern ignoramus in Nigeria? Abi Islam get different versions?
On a larger note, you need to read what Islam is after the Hijra (after moving from mecca to Medina).
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2022
dogwen:

Islam in Nigeria is not and does not practice peace. If you stay in the north, you will understand what I am saying.
For your information, there are times that none northern Muslims (Muslims from the south and part of north central) are killed on the ground that they are not real Muslims.
Tell me how this is a religion of peace.

So how come you blame it on the religion rather than human interpretation? How come you don't see that the locality and their leaders are the problem rather than just the religion?
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
true Muslim don't kill anyhow

ISIS started with teach us how to pray. Today we have ISWAP wrecking havoc here in Nigeria. Your religion is a cursed one. If I'm president of a country , I would make sure there is Christian majority and drive out anything Islam away from there.
It's a beauty Rohigya Muslims are treated they way they are. Thanks to Hindus too for helping us out you guys in place in India.

People who are close to nuts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by nijanigga: 10:57pm On May 12, 2022
Someone sent a video on whatsapp and took some screenshots. How can someone convinced me that we have one Nigeria. Gowon,is still living,hope he asked for forgiveness
How many of such heinous acts? Countless, do you all remember Gideon Akaluka?
Any southerner should not be living there .That is not Nigeria.

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 10:58pm On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
those ones are more concerned about money than Islam

That's why they allowed the west to come develop their nation's and be earning tourism revenue

They are not really Islamic countries as you think just tourist centres in the desert

Guy come off it! Even Saudi does not kill the way these Northern hypocrites kill.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by dogwen: 10:58pm On May 12, 2022
abbey621:

So how come you blame it on the religion rather than human interpretation? How come you don't see that the locality and their leaders are the problem rather than just the religion?
How come a faction of the same religion is claiming superiority over the other if it's peaceful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Tomilola360: 10:59pm On May 12, 2022
pharmagba:

Find out their names and post it

Let tag them as murders for the rest of their lives

that doesn't bring back the dead.

they should be sentenced to death too.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by emmyileri(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2022
So why should we pity them when boko haram and Bandits start killing them. The truth is, you will reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2022
Seun:
In Dubai they control the Imams. They are not allowed to give sermons calling for extra judicial violence.

Yes, our own governemnt has dropped the ball and basically implied that the Nigerian Constitution is second fiddle to Sharia.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by mhmsadyq(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

mhmsadyq, Can you see why Shaitan is a Muslim?

The spirit of Islam!

Have you watched the Twitter video how in rage they stoned her and burnt her with satanic rage?

In spite of this, I don't hate you Muslims. I pray for your salvation

Get out from a faceless forum on NL to Sokoto and say the bolded.

Don't forget to go either in jesus name, with jesus name,with holy ghost fire or all...
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by greatbuc(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2022
A life, atleast is only worth a life. Any purported death outside this circle is beastly.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Shalex123(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful!
I hate it when they said we worship same God.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Memeni(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2022
Where's oyigboupdate and mamaggggbrills

Animals
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by chrizzyace: 11:01pm On May 12, 2022
If them ask the fool to quote one line for Quran now he go fall person hand. See him face like slippers

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2022
dogwen:

How come a faction of the same religion is claiming superiority over the other if it's peaceful?

Ask yourself is Christianity peaceful? Now remember less than 60 years ago people(Jim Crow/KKK) still lynched and killed black folks because according to them they felt the Bible classified them as inferior or defective. When we argue let's do so objectively, human interpretation has been the blemish on most religion.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by ShaqFu: 11:02pm On May 12, 2022
Bloody fools. Let them be trialed and judged according to the law of Nigeria. Let's see if the Mohammed they so love and kill in his name will come and defend them.

What a bunch of deranged illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by IMAliyu(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2022
abbey621:

Actually yes, there are subtle differences in Islam practiced from place to place.
Especially in Southeast Asia, which didn't receive Islam by conquest unlike the rest of the world.
But the major defining difference between these countries and Nigeria are Standards of education, and poverty levels.

Even in Nigeria, the violent and fanatical Muslims likely to act up tend to be from poorer background with little exposure, compared to slightly more wealthy or middle class backgrounds.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Shalex123(m): 11:03pm On May 12, 2022
successmatters:
The North may never recover from the self inflicted terror they have unleashed unto themselves.

It's a pity.

I hate it when they said we worship the same God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by jrusky(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2022
This is one of the reason I will never respect this religion, never.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2022
IMAliyu:

Actually yes, there are subtle differences in Islam practiced from place to place.
Especially in Southeast Asia, which didn't receive Islam by conquest unlike the rest of the world.
But the major defining difference between these countries and Nigeria are Standards of education, and poverty levels.

Even in Nigeria, the violent and fanatical Muslims likely to act up tend to be from poorer background with little exposure, compared to slightly more wealthy or middle class backgrounds.

Now this we can agree on, poverty and location plays a huge role in the interpretation of religion. Even the mallams that left the North to ply their trade in Lagos, after several years they start to become flexible and accomodating. It's like in the North, those Muslim youths cannot see life outside of religion, it is all or nothing for them and their leaders seem to encourage their deviant behavior.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Truthisunique2: 11:06pm On May 12, 2022
abbey621:

Guy come off it! Even Saudi does not kill the way these Northern hypocrites kill.
Are you kidding me

Who do beheading reach Saudi globally?

They don't even allow you have a Bible in Saudi and you get killed officially by the government when you quit Islam

They run these things outside media

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by TenQ: 11:08pm On May 12, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Get out from a faceless forum on NL to Sokoto and say the bolded.

Don't forget to go either in jesus name, with jesus name,with holy ghost fire or all...
As you don't mind killing me if you have the chance,
I am not surprised that the Islamic spirit to steal, kill and destroy is in you (if only you can hold me). But you can't and I am inside my house safe from the good Muslims carrying out the work of murder

I'm sure you can see how Shaitan is a good Muslim

John 8:44
- Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by dogwen: 11:08pm On May 12, 2022
abbey621:

Ask yourself is Christianity peaceful? Now remember less than 60 years ago people(Jim Crow/KKK) still lynched and killed black folks because according to them they felt the Bible classified them as inferior or defective. When we argue let's do so objectively, human interpretation has been the blemish on most religion.
My friend, please go and read what Islam was after migrating from mecca to Medina, then we can talk more.

Why have Christians in today's Nigeria not been killing Muslims for speaking ills of Christianity if you blame it on leadership. Or are Christians governed by different political leaders from Muslims?

"Objectivity" should come to play here too.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by mhmsadyq(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2022
ShaqFu:
Bloody fools. Let them be trialed and judged according to the law of Nigeria. Let's see if the Mohammed they so love and kill in his name will come and defend them.

What a bunch of deranged illiterates.

Where was your crucifiedgod when she was been lynched?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.