Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto (133699 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by fattprince(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2022
princeemmma:
This really shows islam is not promoting peace............ Burnt down a young lady just for insulting Prophet Mohammed, then let prophet mohammed judge the issue, are they the kingsmen of Prophet Mohammed.

Muslim are fund of religion fanaticism
She didn't even insult Mohamed. From the audio she said the group wasn't for posting religion stuffs but for announcing assignment and test. And they killed her for that. Those guys should be killed. This sort of things make me wish I'm a governor or president. I will make sure they are all killed by being burnt too.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by princeemmma(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2022
fattprince:

She didn't even insult Mohamed. From the audio she said the group wasn't for posting religion stuffs but for announcing assignment and test. And they killed her for that. Those guys should be killed. This sort of things make me wish I'm a governor or president. I will make sure they are all killed by being burnt too.

Human life is more important, this religion fanactics are going out of boundary just for promoting their religion. I see clearly their religion is full of craps.

It really make me feel really sad seeing this kind of things, those bastard were even bosting of what they did

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by compton11(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
how long will you keep cleaning blood on the ground for Islam?

They still tell you say they did it for Allah and Islam but you think you in oshogbo is a better Muslim

I'm actually actually In ibadan u stupid ass nigga.

And u have never see where this happened among the southern Muslims cos Islam don't teach us this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2022
Seriously, North is in serious trouble. Anyone supporting this is future Boko Haram. This is why north is the way it's.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by orisa37: 5:27pm On May 12, 2022
ALLAH IS THE LORD IN QURAN.
THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE WAYS OF THE RIGHTEOUS.
BUT THE WAYS OF THESE CRIMINALS THAT BURN FELLOW HUMAN ALIVE AND THE CRIMINALS THEMSELVES SHALL PERISH.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 12, 2022
Cholls:
My brother these ones are finished. They will be the scapegoat.
Scapegoat for who exactly?
No single security operative will arrest them.
Rather they will be encouraged.
Such words like scapegoat can be used for those in the southern part of the Lawless nation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by fattprince(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2022
princeemmma:

Human life is more important, this religion fanactics are going out of boundary just for promoting their religion. I see clearly their religion is full of craps.

It really make me feel really sad seeing this kind of things, those bastard were even bosting of what they did
I'm really sad bro. Wasted a life just like that. For a religion brought to us by people who hated us(black) and see us as a second class human. And you take it as the Ultimate to the extent of killing a human. I'm really heartbroken. Don't know how are family will feel now.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by 001spice: 5:35pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful!
with pain in my heart.none of those bastard muslim fool will see the end of this month

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by NoToPile: 5:44pm On May 12, 2022
The video is very gory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Truthisunique2: 5:55pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
well those guy copied the teaching of Bible not Quran
Yoruba muslim

These are real Muslims, in years to.cum muric would be doing this

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by 001spice: 5:59pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
well those guy copied the teaching of Bible not Quran
it obvious ur own judgment has started with u already i can see that the spirit of insanity has fallen on u. Dnt worry more tragedy will befall.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 12, 2022
Diz are the animals, sane Nigerians coexist with.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by agadez007(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2022
I watched the video and I could hear some ladies yelling and shouting,I don’t understand Hausa but it seems they were cheering the guys on as they kept hitting her lifeless body with sticks and stones
When you tell some of our people living there to come back home,they start boring your earways with how they still buy tomatoe 30naira and pepper 5 Naira,meat 100 Naira

Rest In Peace Deborah

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:19pm On May 12, 2022
agadez007:
I watched the video and I could hear some ladies yelling and shouting,I don’t understand Hausa but it seems they were cheering the guys on as they kept hitting her lifeless body with sticks and stones
When you tell some of our people living there to come back home,they start boring your earways with how they still buy tomatoe 30naira and pepper 5 Naira,meat 100 Naira

Rest In Peace Deborah
Most persons in that video was celebrating as she burnt to ash..that had something against her..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by compton11(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2022
001spice:
it obvious ur own judgment has started with u already i can see that the spirit of insanity has fallen on u. Dnt worry more tragedy will befall.
I mean Elisha of Bible killed 42 little children just because they called him bald headed.

So they don't see what they did in the Quran

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by compton11(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yoruba muslim

These are real Muslims, in years to.cum muric would be doing this
nigga STFU.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by OyigboUpdate: 6:37pm On May 12, 2022
Humanity before religion. I condemn this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Truthisunique2: 6:38pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
nigga STFU.
you epitomize every quality of a Muslim

Kudos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 12, 2022
Sighs
The Holy Bible has said it all

Jeremiah
1:14 Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by 001spice: 6:46pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
I mean Elisha of Bible killed 42 little children just because they called him bald headed.

So they don't see what they did in the Quran
Mr man u don dey display madness o. Is christians worship elisha or is he even the son of God that we christian worship.u fool show me any where in the bible that that we christian are told to kill anyone who does not believe in JESUS CHRIST. BUT YOU STUPID QURAN AUTHORISE YOU FOOL TO KILL ANYONE THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR FOOLISH MOHAMMED. SURAH 9 :5

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 12, 2022
agadez007:

Rest In Peace Deborah

Well, they should come home...but at the end, would you have space to accomodate them?

A lot of Southerners and middle belters go up North to study because there aren't enough spaces for them in universities and other tertiary institutions at home. JAMB has been yelling about this for over 20 years now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by olas24u(f): 6:53pm On May 12, 2022
This surely will not be the last terrible humans and badly educated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by agadez007(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2022
subsidywise18:

Well, they should come home...but at the end, would you have space to accomodate them?

A lot of Southerners and middle belters go up North to study because there aren't enough spaces for them in universities and other tertiary institutions at home. JAMB has been yelling about this for over 20 years now.
Ok,because na me give them accommodations up north
They should keep enjoying their cheap foodstuffs,I can’t waste my RIPs no more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by 001spice: 6:58pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=compton11.IDIOT DNT U HAVE WAT TO SAY AGAIN ABI U DONE FINALLY RUN MAD ENTER. GOD PUNISHED U AND UR STUPID MURDERER MOHAMMED

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by SporaD8: 7:03pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:

And u have never see where this happened among the southern Muslims cos Islam don't teach us this.
Fortunately that's why you are not regarded as a true Muslim!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Opeyemic01: 7:04pm On May 12, 2022
This their religion sef. Is their God so powerless that they have to defend him? This is sad!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by DannyFX2638: 7:06pm On May 12, 2022
God punish lord Lugard for mixing Humans and animals

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by TheWolfen(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2022
They won't go unpunished
Here or in the afterlife. The person they cut her life short has already found peace.
God never anyone give the right to take a human life that one didn't create. There is blood on their hands. Blood in the school, blood on the community.. Millions of guilty souls is not worth one cry from an innocent blood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Cuttycool(f): 7:14pm On May 12, 2022
They have not mentioned wether any arrests have been done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by tarantino1: 7:15pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:

They know better than to misbehave in the South. There are many around to put them where they belong.

Same way they behave themselves when they are in secular countries.

Arrant nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.