Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto (133704 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by livinbygrace: 11:20pm On May 12, 2022
Nothing will happen to them as they are the first class citizens of this good for nothing country,but if it were to be in the south the usless agencies from EFCC,Police,Army,Navy,DSS would have gone into action and paraded them.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Christistruth00: 11:20pm On May 12, 2022
The Government now need to return all Missionary Schools and institutions to their founders so Christian students can school without fear of being lynched by their mates
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Acidosis(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
what do you mean by that? angry

How about BAT installing PMB to consolidate their squeeze on the country 7+ year & counting?

No be only BAT, na eagle sad
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by samesta(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2022
abbey621:

So how come you blame it on the religion rather than human interpretation? How come you don't see that the locality and their leaders are the problem rather than just the religion?
Even the prophet of Islam was and still a perfect example of the murderous tendencies of Islam. Proof me wrong please. He even raided a Jewish village killed the men and married one of the murdered man's wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Ogbeni2000: 11:21pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
nigga STFU.
Mooh stop this nonsense, you're trying to justify. It's barbaric and stupid to kill another because of religion. Awon ode, no single sense islamu werey wey our forefathers no reason sef una carry am put for head. Astagafurullah

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Christistruth00: 11:21pm On May 12, 2022
abobote:
If you are schooling in the north, you need to be very careful, don't try correcting in anything, especially religion.
Those people are very backward, sometimes you won't even know you are are higher institution coz of the kind people you see around.
If not that is difficult to secure admission in Nigeria, its not advisable to school in the North.
RIP beautiful, Nigeria failed you

The Government now need to return all Missionary Schools and institutions to their founders so Christian students can school without fear of being lynched by their mates
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Arielle: 11:22pm On May 12, 2022
Realists:
Why insult the prophet in the first place ?, This will serve as a lesson to all those against religious tolerance. Don't insult the prophet of God, respect will always beget respect.

Don't be so bloody dense. What kind of 'disrespect' warrants taking a life? If we all went about killing everyone who offended us, lots of people would be dead. Absolute mayhem. Besides, where did she insult anyone?
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Mohammed gave jihad as the greatest path to sex paradise

You won't blame other Muslims who have no other way to Islamic paradise except terror

Even the fake good deed vs bad deed is just a scam because Mohammed said you would never know when your good deed outweighs the bad

Only jihad and dieing in allah battle essentially bloodshed by Muslims is the surest path to its sex heaven

And you say Islam itself isn't the one brewing terrorists

Bullshit! Where is the Jihad? Where is the holy war? For your education, I hope you realize you cannot fight Jihad without giving your opponent the chance to surrender. You cannot fight jihad against the innocent or defenseless. If you bothered to actually read and research instead of looking to score cheap points for argument sake, you might actually learn something!
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by kingyakos: 11:22pm On May 12, 2022
abikason:

She should be a northern Christian, from her accent

How will she be attending same school with plague and in plague town
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by eziemich: 11:24pm On May 12, 2022
And these animals that killed this beautiful soul are one Nigeria with me? Thunder scatter any 1diot saying we're one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Warriorprince(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
I'm actually actually In ibadan u stupid ass nigga.

And u have never see where this happened among the southern Muslims cos Islam don't teach us this.

You are an infidel in the eyes of your other people........

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by harmony75: 11:27pm On May 12, 2022
Animals � �
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 11:27pm On May 12, 2022
samesta:

Even the prophet of Islam was and still a perfect example of the murderous tendencies of Islam. Proof me wrong please. He even raided a Jewish village killed the men and married one of the murdered man's wife

Shocker....Guess what? So did Moses, David, Jonah. They all killed people, they all were murderous. Trust me you don't want to go there, if violence is the bar then we might as well scrap both religions.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Callmemike(m): 11:27pm On May 12, 2022
ottersberger:
Where is that self-hating Igboman OyigboUpdate?.

He needs to come and masturbate on this brutal killing as he pretends to do in his quest to demonize the self-help group Ipob. Failing, we will conclude that he failed to obtain the permission of the Muslim masters he works for.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2022
dogwen:

Thank you for seeing me as a joke. Just pray it doesn't get to you and yours.

Don't worry about me, I know the difference between a problematic religion and a failed nation. The more you attack the religion, the less sensible you sound because there's no way you can ever successfully make the argument that converting all the Northerners to Christianity would solve all the violence in the North. You left behind poverty, bad government and brainwashing, instead you pick the easy target....ISLAM IS BAD....yen yen yen grin
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Slynation(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2022
RepoMan007:
Sadly, the constitution can shield them because it recognizes their private interpretation of the Quran over herself(the constitution).
You said can?? It will surely shield them and nothing will happen to the arsonists...!!
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Warriorprince(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2022
abbey621:

There are over 2 billion Muslims in the world as of 2022, if you believe the actions of Northern Nigeria Muslims outweighs that of Saudi or Indonesian Muslims then you're a joke! It's not the likes of you that would school me on Islamic or world history so don't bother!

Are they any better........ Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Somalia e.t.c it's only in few liberal Muslim countries that such senseless killing doesn't take place regularly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by kcdendelo: 11:30pm On May 12, 2022
Fools.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by dogwen: 11:31pm On May 12, 2022
abbey621:

Don't worry about me, I know the difference between a problematic religion and a failed nation. The more you attack the religion, the less sensible you sound because there's no way you can ever successfully make the argument that converting all the Northerners to Christianity would solve all the violence in the North. You left behind poverty, bad government and brainwashing, instead you pick the easy target....ISLAM IS BAD....yen yen yen grin
Again, thank you.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by SEONumeroUno: 11:32pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

These bastards did this on their own will

Yes these "bastards" did it on their own. Just as the other "bastards" and the ones before!

It is the collection of these independent "bastards" that make up a community, guess what community!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2022
Warriorprince:

Are they any better........ Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Somalia e.t.c it's only in few liberal Muslim countries that such senseless killing doesn't take place regularly.

What does those countries all have in common? War torn! Choose a normal Islamic country not ravaged by war or dispute and then come back and tell me they kill Chirstians for joy like our Northern animals!
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by shedisavage: 11:33pm On May 12, 2022
God why na !!!!
If na my side i swear blood for surplus.
I go just the nack people wotowoto
I just dey bleed now.

Justice for Deborah!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Funkybabee(f): 11:35pm On May 12, 2022
You are wondering why bandits, bokoharam etc can't stop killing in north
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Ubdavis(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2022
An this happened in higher academic environment. Any religion that permit it's members to take away the life of another person is nothing but a great humanitarian catastrophy.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Lazenby007(m): 11:36pm On May 12, 2022
Yet this ANIMAL Will still be allowed to walk free among humans.

If you have never wished or prayed for the disintegration of this country, something must be wrong with your head.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.