Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto (133703 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by mauchiz: 10:44pm On May 12, 2022
SirMustee:

The position of Islam on human lives is very clear: Whoever kills a soul, it is as if he has slain mankind entirely & whoever saves a soul, it is as if he has saved mankind entirely.
Every soul is sacred, irrespective of faith, tribe, or anything. Even they lives of animals are to be taken with fear. Anything other than this isn't Islam.�

You mean this is what the koran says?
So we're is bokoharam, isis, alshabab, alqaida, talibans getting there killing idealogy from?
I need to know where they get it from?
Is there koran different?
Is it that Islam has different versions?
I need to know why yoruba Muslims are different from hausa Muslims, and why yoruba Muslims have refused to educate hausa Muslims.

Youruba Muslims must be held responsible for all the problems hausa Muslims have been causing in Nigeria, they are more educated than them, but they failed to teach them what the Koran actually says.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by DrChukki: 10:45pm On May 12, 2022
Prophet Muhammad shall never have peace for turning some northerners into Islamic urchins...

They've killed her, no problem.

Boko Haram and Bandits will kill them and their families...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Enwhen(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2022
Beremx:
I attended a unity school in the north and we have a WhatsApp group chat which consists of my set. The platform turned to a mosque and the Christians retaliated and turned the platform also to a church. Both posting religious messages. Me I just kukuma exit the group because I no want wahala.
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes IMHO

Don't blame her ....this is nonsense , this is not the 20th, are u aware of the one in Bauchi ?, He didn't post anything ...what about the Gombe ?, She only threw out a bag that is not meant to be in an exam Hall , not knowing there was Quran in the back that a student was spying for the Arabic exams ...what will u say about all those ones ?... an animal, is an animal...what about Boko Haram ?, All these guys different from Boko Haram and ISIS ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Seun(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2022
cococandy:
If they are not killed, there’s no justice
I absolutely agree. They need to know what it feels like for an angry crowd to be calling for their death like what Deborah experienced.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Banhammy717: 10:45pm On May 12, 2022
The same set of criminals who killed millitaty couple in Anambra few weeks ago, still went ahead to kill Deborah in Sokoto.
May God continue to protect us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by SunMusk(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2022
You will never see it until thy kill ur family. What is making the North not to be peaceful, Islam
compton11:
Those guys should be put to death

Islam is not part of the bullshi.t they did.

I see why north is not peaceful
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abikason(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2022
kingyakos:
Deborah u fine like this still dey go school for sokoto

She should be a northern Christian, from her accent
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2022
Gorgeous4lyf:

How many times have we seen this trend of killings and you guys keep saying Islam is a religion of peace. Who is deceiving who.

How many times do you hear about Christians being killed in Saudi or Dubai? Are these countries not Islamic countries? Abi Islam pass Islam? Instead make una focus on the yeye government that empowered these criminals, una dey talk about religion.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by dogwen: 10:47pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

These bastards did this on their own will
If Islam means and practices peace, Nigeria would have been one of the developed and peaceful countries on earth.
While there are bad Nigerian Christians in the same way there are good ones, I have not heard where a Muslim was killed for speaking ills of Christianity, a thing Muslims always do.
Stop justifying evil. Speak out or forever remain silent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:47pm On May 12, 2022
Jesus Christ
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by ladipo007: 10:48pm On May 12, 2022
The only problem I have is that they will be release by the police
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Empiree: 10:48pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
Those guys should be put to death

Islam is not part of the bullshi.t they did.

I see why north is not peaceful
only sensible comment so far
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by DrChukki: 10:48pm On May 12, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Emergine a world without Islam

Muslims will tell u that isIam means peace and Allah is all forgiving, but that is only in theory but in reality the reverse is the case

There's nothing peace in Islam.

A tree is judged by its fruit.

Islam gives birth to Terrorism yet their followers keep telling us all about peace.

Peace my foot...
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2022
Even with this picture they still can’t arrest them
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by MisterKennedy(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful!

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Acidosis(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2022
Realists:

Why insult the prophet in the first place ?, This will serve as a lesson to all those against religious tolerance. Don't insult the prophet of God, respect will always beget respect.

Someone kicked against spamming on a WhatsApp group and you called it insult against what prophet? I blame Mark Zuckerberg for giving your prophet a chance on the cyber space.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by bunnae(f): 10:48pm On May 12, 2022
Beremx:
I attended a unity school in the north and we have a WhatsApp group chat which consists of my set. The platform turned to a mosque and the Christians retaliated and turned the platform also to a church. Both posting religious messages. Me I just kukuma exit the group because I no want wahala.
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes IMHO
Yeah blame the victim. The solution is to kill everyone with divergent views.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2022
dogwen:

If Islam means and practices peace, Nigeria would have been one of the developed and peaceful countries on earth.
While there are bad Nigerian Christians in the same way there are good ones, I have not heard where a Muslim was killed for speaking ills of Christianity, a thing Muslims always do.
Stop justifying evil. Speak out or forever remain silent.

Have you ever been outside of Nigeria? Many Nigerians visit Dubai and Malaysia, guess what? These countries are majority Muslims, why don't they act like the Northern ignoramus in Nigeria? Abi Islam get different versions?
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by eallstar: 10:49pm On May 12, 2022
Beremx:
Oga this is medicine after death and irrelevant, instead post future solutions to this madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by dogwen: 10:49pm On May 12, 2022
abbey621:

How many times do you hear about Christians being killed in Saudi or Dubai? Are these countries not Islamic countries? Abi Islam pass Islam? Instead make una focus on the yeye government that empowered these criminals, una dey talk about religion.
I will say it anywhere, Nigerian Islam is not and does not practice peace. Quote me anywhere.
Stop this undue justification.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Truthisunique2: 10:49pm On May 12, 2022
Agwotulumbe:

you're just a semi kafir
na their way hawk agbo with alcohol inside hijab without pant

Receive quickie from agbo customers and go to mosque to smash skull

Fake yoruba muslim life

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

Oga, make we hear Biko. Islam is not peaceful. Stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2022
Mrkumareze:
This is why we need to divide this country so the crisis could be curtailed . Too many countries formed nigeria reason we can never succeed .
This goes to confirm doubts that Blackman is cursed still blaming Luggard of 1914 while absolving the present politicians.

India split immediately after indepence to give them their 100% pure religion country.

But Nigeria!!!! shocked lipsrsealed undecided angry
Even on the eve of indepence ceremony/celebrations founding fathers were starting to display their mutual suspicion, tribalism, religious intolerance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by micflo28(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2022
These animals worshiping a terrorist called Prophet Mohammed, the raper of under age girls and head muslim zombies have the most arrogant, useless and insultive children on planet earth yet they take pride in killing the children of christians. I just pity Northern Christians living with these animals in the north, they are very good and lovely people to live with but always in conflict with these violent and blood thirsty miscreants. They are praying for Biafra to come so they can join us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Seun(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2022
abbey621:

Have you ever been outside of Nigeria? Many Nigerians visit Dubai and Malaysia, guess what? These countries are majority Muslims, why don't they act like the Northern ignoramus in Nigeria? Abi Islam get different versions?
In Dubai they control the Imams. They are not allowed to give sermons calling for extra judicial violence.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Benitoh: 10:51pm On May 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Shut up.

Being in Oshogbo makes one less of a Muslim?

You all need to cure your ignorance.

A true and Allah beloved Muslim is the one who understands his religion. That's what Holy prophet said.
Those People acted out of ignorance, even if it's blasphemy, it's not for them to decide her fate according to Islam.

You all should shut up and stop attributing that emotionally driven act to Islam.

Those perpetrators should be arrested and dealth with accordingly to serve as deterrent to other ignoramus

Shut up your wide mouth and stop trying to be smart... Fake moslem speaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Truthisunique2: 10:52pm On May 12, 2022
abbey621:

those ones are more concerned about money than Islam

That's why they allowed the west to come develop their nation's and be earning tourism revenue

They are not really Islamic countries as you think just tourist centres in the desert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by chukwuibuipob: 10:53pm On May 12, 2022
sad those terrorists will runaway to Ogun/Lagos and disguise as okada rider
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by aujile(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

Now you are trying to separate it from islam that they claim is the reason for their action...i see no peace in that.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by itubaba001: 10:53pm On May 12, 2022
abbey621:

What about Saudi Arabia , pakistain , Iran , Lebanon ... Islam is a religion of peace to make there opposition rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Jjennecco: 10:53pm On May 12, 2022
Muslim is a satanic religion.no love no peace.no forgiveness hypocrate.islam religion of blood shere.all muslim should give their life to christ.jesus. John 14.6 jesus is the way.truth. and life. No muslim we make heaven if they didn't accept jesus christ as personal lord and savior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Truthisunique2: 10:53pm On May 12, 2022
Seun:
In Dubai they control the Imams. They are not allowed to give sermons calling for extra judicial violence.
grin I pity you,. Do they also control the Muslims from the terrorists manuals called hadith's?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.