Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? (1003 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by Stephen2324(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2022
You can marry them unemployed but they can’t marry you unemployed. Who are they?

3 Likes

Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:06pm On May 12, 2022
Men.. grin?
Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by Jashub: 6:07pm On May 12, 2022
9ja women . Na only dem fit do that rubbish and not feel guilty .

3 Likes

Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by Hollybratt(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2022
Nigerian girls tongue

1 Like

Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by virginprincess(f): 6:08pm On May 12, 2022
Broke nigeria men cheesy cheesy.
Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by 001spice: 6:13pm On May 12, 2022
That V-Male the confuse gender that brought problem into the world from the days of ADAM&EVE

2 Likes

Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 12, 2022
Eve

The gender that tempted Adam to eat the forbidding fruit

1 Like

Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by Acidbath: 6:26pm On May 12, 2022
Hungry red pillers.
Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by advanceDNA: 6:31pm On May 12, 2022
Jashub:
9ja women . Na only dem fit do that rubbish and not feel guilty .

1 Like

Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by advanceDNA: 6:32pm On May 12, 2022
Stephen2324:
You can marry them unemployed but they can’t marry you unemployed. Who are they?

1 Like

Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by Qatar2022: 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Look at them here trash talking people that feed them

1 Like

Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by Elporo(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2022
Stephen2324:

Independent women. wink

1 Like

Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by virginprincess(f): 7:30pm On May 12, 2022
Qatar2022:

Look at them here trash talking people that feed them
tongue tongue, continue wailing I don't care.
Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Hello I have a prophecy for you, send me a DM and I would shew thee things about your future that are yet to come.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by virginprincess(f): 7:46pm On May 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Hello I have a prophecy for you, send me a DM and I would shew thee things about your future that are yet to come.

This I have seen.
Oga,say them here.
Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Oga,say them here.
The dark forces are after you, they are planing to use someone very close to you to destroy you. Be careful with your friends.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by virginprincess(f): 7:50pm On May 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:

The dark forces are after you, they are planing to use someone very close to you to destroy you. Be careful with your friends.

This I have seen.
okay, Thank you for the information.
Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by Savedday: 8:39pm On May 12, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

1 Like

Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by Boogyman557: 8:40pm On May 12, 2022
Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by Qatar2022: 12:27pm On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
tongue tongue, continue wailing I don't care.
You will care soon when you clock 38
Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 13, 2022
Go get a job and stop sulking!
Only an irresponsible boy would reason to be fed by a woman.
Re: You Can Marry Them Unemployed But They Can’t Marry You Unemployed. Who Are They? by Wallade(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:

You again!

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria. / Who Need Naturally Big Cucumber? / I'm Attracted To Older Women. Am I Normal At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.