Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

The Future Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Future Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria. (988 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2022
You see all those boys learning programming, these are the future of yahoo boys in Nigeria.

Yahoo boys tools are expensive especially if they are going to do large scale fraud, so some of them are learning programming to be able to create tools to defraud people locally and internationally

Infact some programmers are already helping them achieve their aim.

You see there is a Nigerian software developer who made a RAT, cybersecurity analysts investigated this RAT and noticed that some Nigerians have been using it to infect computers.

The FBI at the moment know the founder but they are still gathering evidence, they have a detailed history of this fella, i am sure he knews already. Let's watch and see how it plays out.

Watch and see, how these yahoo boys become programmers and use this good knowledge to create dangerous malwares to steal people money.
Re: The Future Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria. by Boogyman557: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: The Future Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: The Future Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2022
i do real wire. fraud is what i trust
Re: The Future Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria. by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2022
That's why we need more genuine genius to learn too in the cyber security space to always counter these thieves.

Oh well...OP;you are not totally wrong,we would be taking police and thief chase from the offline world to the online scenario more soon.

Very soon , cyber crime punishment would be stricter cos the thieves of the future won't be carrying guns.

A lot of morally upright people with finances should consider web literacy and to you doing programming for funny and evil intent,you should change your ways,is it money you are looking for?,there's unlimited genuine money with those skills online and more to come.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria. by Jmichael1(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2022
Abeg make una leave yahoo boys alone ooh....
Re: The Future Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2022
Jmichael1:
Abeg make una leave yahoo boys alone ooh....
Why Yahoo posts dey pepper u nah?
Thought you said u re a truck driver
Re: The Future Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria. by Jmichael1(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Why Yahoo posts dey pepper u nah? Thought you said u re a truck driver
truck driving nah my side hustle bt bombing nah my main hustle....

(1) (Reply)

My Babe Isn't Picking Up My Calls. This Is What I Think, And Pray I'm Wrong! / Nanny Sends Her 18yr To Madam's Hubby. She Got Pregnant And Became 2nd Wife / What’s Orgasm In Your Native Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.