Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto (45569 Views)

Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by cococandy(f): 11:11pm On May 12, 2022
Acidosis:

Why do you have the need for social equality in the first place if whites were not brainwashed to oppress people of colour?

I'm recommending again "critical race theory". No difference with what we have in the north.

Mmm okay….I think I get it.
You’re comparing one religion’s oppression against another religion to white on black oppression?
If so, I can see the point but it’s not really the same.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:12pm On May 12, 2022
Phaantom22:
People insult our Lord God almighty, crematory of heaven and earth everyday, some even call God crazy names so who the hell is this Priohet mohamed in the first place? Is it in their doctrine to kill anyone that insults the so called prophet muhammed? It's high time we seperate these uncivilized extremist dare devils from normal human beings.
Go and confront atheist, they are the one that insult your "god". Because no Muslim ever insult Jesus (who is one of the mightiest message of God, just like Muhammed and other messengers)
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by cococandy(f): 11:12pm On May 12, 2022
Acidosis:

What do you want me to condemn? Make up videos like daddy Freeze and call out Oyedepo, Adeboye, etc. for their mode of worship but sit back and do nothing when Christians get killed?
No. That’s not it.

But you already know that

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Acidosis(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

this is what BLM is about.

the fact that as a black man in the US, you can get killed for just being on a sidewalk, for being in your own home, for driving in your own car.

but you do you.

We are saying the same thing. Why get killed in the first place if some people were not brainwashed to look down or see people of colour in a certain way?
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Acidosis(m): 11:17pm On May 12, 2022
cococandy:

Mmm okay….I think I get it.
You’re comparing one religion’s oppression against another religion to white on black oppression?
If so, I can see the point but it’s not really the same.

Okay o...Coco.

No harm intended though. We're good right?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 12, 2022
Xscape1993:
Better ooo. These lunatics should be beheaded ooo. The problem of the world today is religion.... ISLAM

Better now.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by sidonlook: 11:25pm On May 12, 2022
Where is the peace in Islam?
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 12, 2022
sidonlook:

Peace my foot. Piss ko, Shit ni.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:34pm On May 12, 2022
ChoCho54:
Whatever! cheesy
I expected you to understand a very simple sentence.... they are innocent until proven guilty by the court of law..

If the court doesn't find them guilty then that tag ain't on them...hence my word "hang them if found guilty".. undecided
Simple..
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by cococandy(f): 11:41pm On May 12, 2022
Acidosis:

Okay o...Coco.
No harm intended though. We're good right?

Of course!
It’s never personal.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by LastProphet: 11:42pm On May 12, 2022
They will be freed when the file reaches another Muslim who is in charge. And southerners will be too scared to speak up so they don't lose favors they get from the north like promotion, votes or political appointment. Morooons like Tinubu will even question the authenticity of the story

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by ItswellMike: 12:06am On May 13, 2022
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by House34: 12:19am On May 13, 2022
sidonlook:

Islam will still be a bigger problem in europe later..lslam will never be compartiable with european life style and they will want to impose their way of life anywhere dey go..islam was never a reglion of peace

Jai Maharaj, sponsor of the Satyameva Jayate website, wrote that Muhammad was "in fact a terrorist, criminal and murderer whose entire life was based on victimizing innocents and indulging in mindless violence, carnage and massacre." Maharaj chronicled what he called Muhammad's "criminal acts in the form of battles and murders", including the killing of four merchants during the sacred month of Rajab, the killing of 70 merchants and 900 men from Mecca, the killing of the poets 'Asma' bint Marwan and Abu 'Afak, and the initial motivation to kill followed by eventual expelling of the Jewish tribe of Banu Qaynuqa
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by HeroicMeastro: 12:35am On May 13, 2022
Parachoko:
People have to pay for this

Nigeria is not a Banana Republic where anything goes.

If this people goes free, then Nigeria have no business been a United Country.

The Nigerian Constitution does not recognise any religion and there is free speech in Nigeria. They could have handed over the lady to Sharia Police if they feel she committed a crime against their God.

The lady didn't hurt anybody with her words, she didn't kill anybody and deserve not to be killed in such a gory way.

She was stoned to death, what a pity

This killing must be condemned and people that killed her must pay with their life.
There is freedom of speech but there is no guaranteed freedom after speech.
In as much as I agree that the killing is condemnable, I believe that it was avoidable if the deceased didn't not go extra mile to say what she said and even post it out.
People should learn to respect others belive regardless.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by HeroicMeastro: 12:36am On May 13, 2022
Parachoko:
People have to pay for this

Nigeria is not a Banana Republic where anything goes.

If this people goes free, then Nigeria have no business been a United Country.

The Nigerian Constitution does not recognise any religion and there is free speech in Nigeria. They could have handed over the lady to Sharia Police if they feel she committed a crime against their God.

The lady didn't hurt anybody with her words, she didn't kill anybody and deserve not to be killed in such a gory way.

She was stoned to death, what a pity

This killing must be condemned and people that killed her must pay with their life.
There is freedom of speech but there is no guaranteed freedom after speech.
In as much as I agree that the killing is condemnable, I believe that it would have been avoided if the deceased didn't not go extra mile to say what she said and even post it out.
People should learn to respect others belief regardless.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by 4labi1: 1:01am On May 13, 2022
ibechris:

U must be a wicked man for supporting evil.
Now that I have a translated one,u are hiding from the truth.

U must be mad for not accepting the truth of that satanic religion/book.

Now,your statement confirms what I read about Islam some years ago,where it was said Muslims says: u will die for what I belief and Christians says: I will die for what I belief.

U can see that Islam is founded on false precepts.

I personally don't make friends with Muslims because they can lie just to eliminate u on religious grounds.

Hehe you are funny, is like you need glasses to read well, didn't I condem what they did I remember stating "ITS WRONG AND NOT IN THE QURAN STATED YOU KILL ANYONE" See before u bracket all Muslims as d same I still remember reading many books where people talk abt the catholics and also the England crusaders back then when they use too kill people because they weren't Christian just bcus u weren't born then to withness it.every religion has extremists that take things too far either xtians or muslims. Oga go and read your buks well or go and play with sand. U are not a Muslim so dnt argue. D killing is wrong and the guys are stupid the religion has nothing to do with it
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Michael004: 1:12am On May 13, 2022
Lie, they should release them to people to kill a d burn them too.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Penguin2: 2:05am On May 13, 2022
Topzee109:

You believed the bad news of killing the girl but never believed that the suspect are arrested

You're the real hypocrite

We saw videos and pictures of the girl being burnt.

Now where are videos and pictures of the arrest?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by paramakina202: 2:30am On May 13, 2022
They should sentence the two idiots to death asap.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Baneofnl: 2:54am On May 13, 2022
Muslims are ALL EVIL murderers looking for an excuse to hurt and kill others.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Asswipemod: 3:46am On May 13, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
if u live with them u must obey their law

Nigeria is not an Islamic country. Period! Any law apart from a secularized law for a non Islamic secular country is fraud. What was done is called murder and the perpetrators must be punished under the law.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by MDM2021: 4:23am On May 13, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
if u live with them u must obey their law

And down South, do they obey their laws? You can't have your laws foisted on those who are not adherents of your faith as long as you want a united country.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Acidosis(m): 4:37am On May 13, 2022
cococandy:

Of course!
It’s never personal.

smiley kiss

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by ddeola: 4:44am On May 13, 2022
Religion don enslave dem sotay dem no value huiman life. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:51am On May 13, 2022
[quote author=Scetrocom post=112769373][/quote]
They will likely become federal Minister in the nearest future.

See minister of communication religion exploits as a student.

Irredeemable backward country.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Maghan37: 5:45am On May 13, 2022
Many Northern people are so foolish.If she has blasphemed against God it is not up to you but for Allah to punish her. Honestly malu at times is more reasonable than them.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:25am On May 13, 2022
Nothing will happen to them. They ll come out with political appointment.

The educated among them are the worst
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by zumbigbo(m): 6:36am On May 13, 2022
Southern chest beaters will make noise for 2 days then return back to Zoonomics
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by AnanseK(m): 7:00am On May 13, 2022
chigator2:
And to think that the modern generation of Northerners have outgrown the barbarism of their past.
What then is the essence of their western education ? They can as well use this indefinite suspension to chase their true calling with BH and the rest.

Since colonial era till date religious violence has persisted in the North, it's a pity.
I agree with you. This is most outrageous and very dangerous and barbaric. It should be condemned by all and the guilty must be severely punished.
But remember we have seen videos of Igbo boasting about killing and roasting northerners and eating their flesh simply because they are northerners described as Fulani . These modern generations of cannibal Igbos are killing and eating the flesh of any northerners the lay their evil hands on and I haven’t seen the outrage in the media or on Nairaland.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Oracleforce: 7:06am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://gazettengr.com/killers-of-deborah-samuel-overpowered-security-officers-weve-arrested-two-suspects-sokoto-police/

Was it two people that overpower the security officers at the school? lynch the girl....

The foundation of the police investigation is even false...how do they want to come out with the fact...

The two that were arrested now...will.be released in no distant time...

There was a country...Chinua Achebe...
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by ibechris(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2022
4labi1:

Hehe you are funny, is like you need glasses to read well, didn't I condem what they did I remember stating "ITS WRONG AND NOT IN THE QURAN STATED YOU KILL ANYONE" See before u bracket all Muslims as d same I still remember reading many books where people talk abt the catholics and also the England crusaders back then when they use too kill people because they weren't Christian just bcus u weren't born then to withness it.every religion has extremists that take things too far either xtians or muslims. Oga go and read your buks well or go and play with sand. U are not a Muslim so dnt argue. D killing is wrong and the guys are stupid the religion has nothing to do with it

Do u want me to snap the Quran to prove to you that I have it or what more do u want again.

That is few out of many devilish verses in the quran. Let us not glorify evil just to please our earthly association.

Fact be told,Islam is evil in all ways!
Argue with those who forced you into it...because u don't sound normal at all.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Quaddafi29: 8:07am On May 13, 2022
Who wants to bet me? Nothing will happen to the murderers. This is Nigeria where cows are man eaters

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News / See The Different Headlines In Today's Sun Newspaper / CBN Fires First Bank Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.