Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto (45576 Views)

Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Izack04(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2022
[post=112767996]How can a religion be so intolerable and violent, yet claim to be a religion of Peace.[/quote]

I don't understand y a religion of peace
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Atoluwani(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2022
This contree just dey vex me
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 12, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
if u live with them u must obey their law
Oh. That's the reason why the young girl was killed. Has it added to no of Muslims in earth?
Is Allah happy with it?
How about educating such person about dangers of blasphemy before killing. After all life when cut cannot be recovered.
Nigeria is not a Sharia nor Islamic country.
The barbaric act in the north ll ruin them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Otunbakayce: 8:44pm On May 12, 2022
Lying bastard! No one was arrested, this is just a normal statement to calm the nerves of the southerners.
If you doubt me wait for them to parade the suspects.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Powersurge: 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
People have to pay for this

Nigeria is not a Banana Republic where anything goes.

If this people goes free, then Nigeria have no business been a United Country.

The Nigerian Constitution does not recognise any religion and there is free speech in Nigeria. They could have handed over the lady to Sharia Police if they feel she committed a crime against their God.

The lady didn't hurt anybody with her words, she didn't kill anybody and deserve not to be killed in such a gory way.

She was stoned to death, what a pity

This killing must be condemned and people that killed her must pay with their life.

Nigeria is not a banana republic? You must be living in a lahlah land
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by cococandy(f): 8:51pm On May 12, 2022
I’m deathly scared of anyone who carries religion on there head like gala. There’s no brain left behind in their skull . There’s no reasoning with them. That’s the power of brainwashing. And this goes for most religions. Thankfully some other religious folks are not as fanatical as these ones. But if their teachings
did encourage them to kill anyone that’s not like them, trust me they would.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Popesuccess(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2022
Xscape1993:
Better ooo. These lunatics should be beheaded ooo. The problem of the world today is religion....
They will be freed, they are heroes of islam. This Nigeria for you, may God help us

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by odonkoro: 8:56pm On May 12, 2022
At times, i don't really like joining issues with people whose religion is established through blasphemy killing people because of the same blasphemy. Some criminals masquerading as adherents of foisted religions on Africans through blaspheming of our indigenous African religions are killing their fellow Africans because of the same religion that enslave some of their ancestors; what an irony.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by chatinent: 8:56pm On May 12, 2022
There are many reasons the northern Muslims should be a separate country governing themselves.

This is too much

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by joskab4sure: 8:56pm On May 12, 2022
This is serious pain and a dirty in the country so called Nigeria. This was not the first time this has been happened. I can remembered 2007 or 2008 in Gombe state, where female Yoruba a Christian was invigilating exam and one of the students brought a paper like textbook out to copy unknown that it's there Islamic book called'' tira ''She collected it and throwed it outside,, unknown to her,this heartless students mobbed hthemselve and pursue her until she cannot be helped from school management and also called Nigerian police force. She cannot be rescued until she was killed and burnt. Up till now no judgement has been made. I believe the same will still happen here. I just pity the family. God will save us in this useless and unGodly marriage called amalgamation. This has been the way of there life in northern part of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Acidosis(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2022
CAN, Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, etc. should all be on their way to Abuja.

If this girl fails to get a well deserved justice, then we should expect more of this killing from these bas.tards.

SHAME on ISLAM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by 4labi1: 8:57pm On May 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls hang them if found guilty..no mercy for the perpetrators..
Are they even mentally ok? Or do they have something against that lady?

How can you murder someone in that manner all in the name of religion.. overpowering the school security officer alone shows their desperation..I am forced to believe that they had her on their mind..
The celebration from the video alone is enough to conclude that these set of persons derive joy from hurting anyone who disagrees with their disgusting belief..

Here:https://mobile.twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09 cry

I can swear down...most of them(I mean their leaders who practice their faith) are very Happy with this..
I don't understand this your "if found guilty statement" is the video not enough evidence to sentence them too their deaths already? Hanging them sef is too easy for them. I suggest they drown them in hot water. Haba I don't even know wch chapter in the quran that the prophet said kill anyone for such. They should use them as scape goat and televise it so people see by the time they do this for 20 people the rest would behave. I am a Muslim and this is just pointless and dumb of them to even hit that lady.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Acidosis(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2022
cococandy:
I’m deathly scared of anyone who carries religion on there head like gala. There’s no brain left behind in their skull . There’s no reasoning with them. That’s the power of brainwashing. And this goes for most religions. Thankfully some other religious folks are not as fanatical as these ones. But if their teachings

Please leave religion out of this. ISLAM is not the only religion on earth. Direct your speech to ISLAM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by GloriousGbola: 8:59pm On May 12, 2022
cococandy:

i am sure you have been reading about the fools in Sweden who played right into Rasmus Paludan's hands
He burnt a Quran, they responded violently, thus proving the mans exact point. That ' these Muslims have no place in our civilized society'

look at what they are doing as a minority. now imagine what they would do if they had numbers.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Topzee109: 8:59pm On May 12, 2022
lexy2014:

Isnt it audio arrest? Will those "arrested" be prosecuted and justice served?
You've made up your mind already
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by oluspicy: 9:02pm On May 12, 2022
An aboki can be force to school but can’t force their barbaric nature out of them… this is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Topzee109: 9:03pm On May 12, 2022
lexy2014:

Isn't it hypocrisy to call your religion a religion of peace but kill people at the slightest provocation?
Is Islam only practiced in North
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by God2man2again(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2022
Killing a lady!

How can people gather to kill a lady for blasphemy?

Women are supposed to be handled with wisdom.

Too bad!
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Lazenby007(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2022
When we say Hausa/Fulani are animals, they say what do you mean.

When say islam is bad, they say it is 'peaceful'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by 4labi1: 9:08pm On May 12, 2022
ibechris:
This is the reason why I don't like that horrible religion.

It is simply satanic and has only satanic agenda if not, why do they always attack others who do not belief in their God/Muhammed.

Bro you don't have to say this, the problem is not the religion the problem is the people. They lack critical thinking or education to read. So many of the Muslim tbh don't know how to translate the quran. They just stupidly do wat they tink is right, which is always wrong. They should sentence them too death for this act all of them in those videos. Yoruba Muslims dnt behave like this na, at my area during events you would see Muslims, cele, deeper life, Redeemers etc we celebrate and socialize well. So don't bracket every one as extremist. Mayb if you visit ikoyi the Muslims here would have even defended her

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by idowu4sky(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2022
Xscape1993:
Better ooo. These lunatics should be beheaded ooo. The problem of the world today is religion....

Humans are the problem of the world.. Like anything that has the tendency to be good human will always find a way to make it bad.. Saying Religion is the problem of the word is like saying internet is the problem of the world just because some people use it to commit crimes that affect others

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by wasi9ice: 9:17pm On May 12, 2022
Police will still relase them
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Lazenby007(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2022
When we say Hausa/Fulani are animals, they say what do you mean.

When is islam is a terrible religion, they say no it's 'peaceful'.

When you say Nigeria can never be one, they say you don't know what you are saying.

I will rather be one country with dogs and baboons than with Hausa/ Fulanis.

I would rather be a pagan than being a muslim.

Islam....God forbid !!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Acidosis(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i am sure you have been reading about the fools in Sweden who played right into Rasmus Paludan's hands
He burnt a Quran, they responded violently, thus proving the mans exact point. That ' these Muslims have no place in our civilized society'

look at what they are doing as a minority. now imagine what they would do if they had numbers.

The person you're quoting does not give a flying fxk about whatever an Islamist does..

She's more interested in calling tithers "charlatans" than condemning broad day murderers. Her anti-religious stance tilts more towards pastors who mind their business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Lazenby007(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2022
wasi9ice:
Police will still relase them
They are in their houses already.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by ibechris(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
4labi1:

Bro you don't have to say this, the problem is not the religion the problem is the people. They lack critical thinking or education to read. So many of the Muslim tbh don't know how to translate the quran. They just stupidly do wat they tink is right, which is always wrong. They should sentence them too death for this act all of them in those videos. Yoruba Muslims dnt behave like this na, at my area during events you would see Muslims, cele, deeper life, Redeemers etc we celebrate and socialize well. So don't bracket every one as extremist. Mayb if you visit ikoyi the Muslims here would have even defended her

Well,I have the Quran and I have all the wicked instructions in that religion especially the chapter that is called the Hadith and the Sura.

The Quran is replete with Surahs directing its followers to violence.

Some examples follow:

Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) …"
Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims)."

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"

Pls,don't get it twisted,Islam is a terrible religion and creates problem where there is peace and terror in the heart of those who extol it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by SweetSauce(f): 9:27pm On May 12, 2022
Topzee109:

You believed the bad news of killing the girl but never believed that the suspect are arrested

You're the real hypocrite
At least we saw the video of the girl, where is the video or pictures of the suspects.
Hypocrite my a$$!
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by wasi9ice: 9:28pm On May 12, 2022
Lazenby007:
They are in their houses already.
grin grin grin grin grin

The whole thing na propaganda
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Oplomo: 9:29pm On May 12, 2022
Ishilove:
Northern Muslims are a different breed, just about the same level with the Homo erectus. They cannot be my friends, I cannot allow them come near me or mine, I do not fraternize with them and I can barely tolerate them.

But you are for one naijeriyya, just as you hustle to bring down Biafrans who are struggling to rid themselves of these savage?

How can you love one nigeria and hate violent muslim abokey? Make it make sense. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Lazenby007(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2022
wasi9ice:

grin grin grin grin grin

The whole thing na propaganda
I dey tell you!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Risentouch(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2022
Religion of Peace
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2022
OBoy50:
angry
This reminds me of how my immediate younger brother was dragged out of his off-campus lodge as early as 6.am by some blood thirsty Muslims beating him with sticks and shouting alhahu Akbar nonsense over his blasphemous statement by saying Jesus is the only way to eternal life in one of his sermons (students campus fellowship).... I had to pick up my duty pistol and shoot at 3 idiots before the rest disperses on sighting that they are bend in taking life out of him... I had to take him away with me and God's willing, he is now a medical doctor in Netherlands and the 3 idiots I shut at ..though survived the bullets wounds were left limping and paralyzed...
You are my hero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy / WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. / APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.