Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto (45575 Views)

Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by TenQ: 6:40pm On May 12, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Fernandez01: 6:40pm On May 12, 2022
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Salihusaliheen(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
They said Sharia law is for Muslims alone. Deborah Samuel is a Christian in Sokoto.
To all fanatics, one day your beds shall lie empty.
if u live with them u must obey their law
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Lawag3: 6:41pm On May 12, 2022
Abeg they should catch them quickly and send them to their 72 virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Moscodee1990(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2022
Where re they? Show their fuukin face
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by twinskenny(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2022
Just two? These people are not serious
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Angelfrost(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2022
We claim to be making progress yet we are breeding terrorists all over the nation especially that accursed region.

These ones never joined Endsars protest... They have never supported restructuring...
They never vote for reasonable candidates...
They never massively protest against terrorism and banditry... Etc!

How do you make progress with such things?!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Tulsaguy: 6:43pm On May 12, 2022
I already lost faith in one Nigeria. There is nothing call one Nigeria.

I am not Aboki, we don't have anything similar in our DNA. Divide this garri make everybody carry their share.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Born2Breed(f): 6:45pm On May 12, 2022
They will be released.

Not be Naija again

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by sweetjohn(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2022
OBoy50:
angry
This reminds me of how my immediate younger brother was dragged out of his off-campus lodge as early as 6.am by some blood thirsty Muslims beating him with sticks and shouting alhahu Akbar nonsense over his blasphemous statement by saying Jesus is the only way to eternal life in one of his sermons (students campus fellowship).... I had to pick up my duty pistol and shoot at 3 idiots before the rest disperses on sighting that they are bend in taking life out of him... I had to take him away with me and God's willing, he is now a medical doctor in Netherlands and the 3 idiots I shut at ..though survived the bullets wounds were left limping and paralyzed...
Aaah! so Allah could not heal them for defending him. Thats is if, the 3 mumu demon in human form can denounce such god and embrace the almighty God.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Igbofam2: 6:45pm On May 12, 2022
youngeagle:
Let them be tried and jailed, enough of these barbaric stories

Tried AND JAILED? Jailed? Is it for murder or for beating?
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Mayeldah(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2022
Let Mohammed defend himself if he is powerful, enough of all these nonsense!

If it was a northern Muslim that was murdered this way in the South, by now a whole village would have been ransacked by the military!

Religion of Piss my foot!

Please divide this country let's go our separate ways.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by sirteeman(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2022
The only problem we have in Nigeria is religion, why will you be fighting for someone you never see, but your religion give you the authority to kill someone you can't create that is cruel, may God help us in our country.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by BabaIbo: 6:47pm On May 12, 2022
I wish Christian practice an eye for an eye approach like the Israelis.

That is the best way to handle all these fanatics.

To be sincere, this peaceful approach dey vex me sometimes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Scetrocom: 6:48pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Penguin2 post=112768152]Sakamaje…

Any pictures of them being taken into custody?

And even if they dare arrest those barbarians, na the same hilux wey dem take carry them go na him dem go take bring them back.

Somebody needs to put a stop on this madness for good.[/quote

Imagine they arrested only 2 suspects out of multitude that perpetrated the crime. Where are the rest? And as you have rightly observed, nothing will be done to them. They will soon return home.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Cantonese: 6:50pm On May 12, 2022
And they must surely be made to pay for it. Others must be arrested and all must be made to pay.

Jagbajantis intete.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by peptech2308: 6:51pm On May 12, 2022
Please this is not normal since we are one Nigeria. I wonder why someone or group of persons will kill his fellow creation in the name of Religion they don't practice together. They should not go unponish.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Ropostic120(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2022
Northern Muslims and Animalistic behaviours are siamese twins

They don't do that SHIT among Southern Muslims abi the Mohammed southerners are serving is different ni

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:53pm On May 12, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Nothing will happen. Believe the police at your peril.
I mean, these people killed corp members in 2011 and no one was arrested.
Christians living in the north must worship their Muslim masters or die.
The illustration is mind boggling.

1. The tweet is typical of the average northern Muslim, they'd want to argue but it's what it is.

2. I doubt if such happen outside the 'woke' walls of the social media as there are little to no non-practising Muslim in this part of the world. Non-practising sound like apostasy in a moderate form.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by abobote: 6:55pm On May 12, 2022
Only two? And they will still release them at night
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by SHINJA: 6:55pm On May 12, 2022
Farid24224:

You are the most foolish and vilest of all creatures!!

Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Farid24224(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2022
SHINJA:

Terrorist

You are worst that one!!
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by SHINJA: 6:58pm On May 12, 2022
Farid24224:

You are worst that one!!

Foolish Mohammadian head slamming terrorist

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Farid24224(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2022
SHINJA:

Foolish Mohammadian head slamming terrorist

I won't give you the attention you seek, so bye!!
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Omodua(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://gazettengr.com/killers-of-deborah-samuel-overpowered-security-officers-weve-arrested-two-suspects-sokoto-police/
Can Nigeria survive with this level of intolerance. No! Something should be done urgently to checkmate implosion because people are getting agitated.
We cannot be one country with this level of religious intolerance. Sharia states should form their own country with Arab-Muslim mentality.
In 1994, Gideon Akaluka was beheaded in Kano with head paraded in a stake around the city. Offense of Akaluka was because he desecrated the Holy Quoran.
Enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by SHINJA: 7:01pm On May 12, 2022
Farid24224:

I won't give you the attention you seek, so bye!!

Get away ,stupid blood sucking terrorist from the out of hell

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Grucho1(m): 7:02pm On May 12, 2022
Am from plateau state,the average hausa Fulani Muslim is a bad person...case closed

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Omoluabi16(m): 7:03pm On May 12, 2022
I guess their God is happy now. A god that can't handle a simple banter. The crazy adherents need to appease their god. A HUMAN SACRIFICE.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance / #BuhariMustGo Protest Rocks Abuja / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.