Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) (3194 Views)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents / Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Okobola146: 7:52pm On May 12, 2022
They beat and burnt her to death for blasphemy!

This is Deborah Yakubu, the Christain student who was beaten and burnt to death today by her fellow students who are Muslims at the Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto
They accused her of blasphemy.
The animals who killed her recorded her murder on video and boldly showed their faces.
The school authority called it a “student rampage” not murder.
Sokoto state governor who wants to be President has not ordered police to arrest her killers who proudly showed their faces on video.
Her killers may never face justice because this is Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by God1000(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2022
Governor Aminu tambuwal should do the needful immediately and bring these barbarians to justice

6 Likes

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by NOwazobia: 8:00pm On May 12, 2022
I am now coming to terms with the saying that the only Muslim who is not a terrorist is a dead Muslim.

Thunder fire Muhammed where ever he is.

They are very lucky that it was not in the south, two or three people would have paid with their cursed life.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

19 Likes

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Emergingnation3(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2022
This left handed people self , this is why we can't tolerate them in the East..

4 Likes

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Haakeem(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2022
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Madmohamed123: 8:05pm On May 12, 2022
Okobola146:
They beat and burnt her to death for blasphemy!

This is Deborah Yakubu, the Christain student who was beaten and burnt to death today by her fellow students who are Muslims at the Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto
They accused her of blasphemy.
The animals who killed her recorded her murder on video and boldly showed their faces.
The school authority called it a “student rampage” not murder.
Sokoto state governor who wants to be President has not ordered police to arrest her killers who proudly showed their faces on video.
Her killers may never face justice because this is Nigeria
Zahara buhari and shut man el Rufai son is free moving along whit haram why they no burn them Sharia is for por Northerner's

And their governor want to be our president

How can you kill innocent girl for one man call Mohammed if which you don't know were he come from.

A mad man in Aso Rock will be happy about it
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Haakeem(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2022
NOwazobia:
I am now coming to terms with the saying that the only Muslim who is not a terrorist is a dead Muslim.

They are very lucky that it was not in the south, two or three people would have paid with their cursed life.

you mean thundar fire your fake jesus right? I gat you.

1 Like

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Madmohamed123: 8:08pm On May 12, 2022
Haakeem:
Mohammed is a mad man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by relaxandsmile: 8:08pm On May 12, 2022
NOwazobia:

I understand the anger. Honestly we are not all extremists. These actions of theirs is barbaric. I am seriously pained by it.
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
The chickens will soon start attacking their keepers.
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Haakeem(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
Madmohamed123:
Mohammed is a mad man
i ignore fool.s like you.
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by NOwazobia: 8:12pm On May 12, 2022
Haakeem:
The head of your kind would have been on a spike by now if she was one of our daughters.

As an advice, ask them their tribe before you and your kind vent your terrorism on them, so you don't put your brothers and sisters here at risk.

I am not Igbo neither am I Yoruba, so be warned.

We always pay back, we always do. undecided

I am not joking ooo.

1 Like

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Madmohamed123: 8:14pm On May 12, 2022
Haakeem:
how can you kill innocent girl and your here defending Mohammed
Who is he to kill for

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Haakeem(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2022
NOwazobia:

The head of your kind would have been on a spike by now if she was one of our daughters.

As an advice, ask them their tribe before you and your kind vent your terrorism on them, so you don't put your brothers and sisters here at risk.

I am not Igbo neither am I Yoruba, so be warned.

We always pay back, we always do. undecided

I am not joking ooo.
then why attacking muhammad? Is he among them that murdered her?
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by drmuchin: 8:22pm On May 12, 2022
This is not a new thing in the NORTH. CLOSET TERRORISTS!
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:30pm On May 12, 2022
Madmohamed123:
Mohammed is a mad man

Abeg, make we show decorum and one love on this issue. If we start to dey fight ourselves over the actions of some senseless misguided individuals, then we don fail this innocent girl be that. Wetin we need to do na to pile up pressure on police make dem thoroughly investigate this mata. This tori dey pain everybody, but make we try control our emotions. Now na time for deep thinking, sombre reflection and analytical actions
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:32pm On May 12, 2022
Haakeem:
Abeg, no vex. The tori dey pain everybody. But make we put for our prayers make God give us the wisdom to fit handle this mata
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Haakeem(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Abeg, no vex. The tori dey pain everybody. But make we put for our prayers make God give us the wisdom to fit handle this mata
thumbs up jawre.
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by habsydiamond(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2022
Some idiots are fighting for God.. Did he send u Are u his PA or what.. The people that do shiits like this know nothing about religion they are only hiding under religion to showcase their real attitudes and motives

1 Like

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Chinonye02: 8:41pm On May 12, 2022
Speechless

Our boards are currently available
Let's take your products and services to your target market

1 Share

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by after4: 8:41pm On May 12, 2022
see terrorist dey disguise

Haakeem:

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by AntiBMC(m): 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
A religion that supports and gives justification for lies, paedophilia and murder. It's hard to think they are not worshipping and doing the devil's work for him. Very demonic people.
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Okobola146: 9:01pm On May 12, 2022
Haakeem:
fok Mohammed wherever he is now and if you're not down with that, fok you too!
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Haakeem(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2022
after4:

continue decieving yah self.

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by tollyboy5(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2022
relaxandsmile:

I understand the anger. Honestly we are not all extremists. These actions of theirs is barbaric. I am seriously pained by it.
Islam and terrorism are synonymous

2 Likes

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by tollyboy5(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2022
Haakeem:
continue decieving yah self.
Is that why you kill innocent lives?
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Haakeem(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2022
after4:

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2022
Emergingnation3:
This left handed people self , this is why we can't tolerate them in the East..

Their madness no dey cross river Niger.
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Haakeem(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2022
Okobola146:
fok Mohammed wherever he is now and if you're not down with that, fok you too!
i don't give a fvcking fvck to your fok yunno.

1 Like

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Okobola146: 9:06pm On May 12, 2022
Haakeem:
i don't give a fvck to your fvck yunno.
the more reason you and Mohammed should fok yourselves

2 Likes

Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Haakeem(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2022
tollyboy5:

Is that why you kill innocent lives?
why refuse to have sense?.

If a disbeliever diguising as a muslim commits a sin, why generalize it to all muslims Blaming all of em?

All of you christians ranting here i don't understand your logics.
Re: They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo) by Haakeem(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2022
Okobola146:
the more reason you and Mohammed should fok yourselves
your fvck moronic brain irritiates me, tueh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian / Buhari Daughters Were CAUGHT Spraying Dollar To Local Musician (video) / Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.