Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) (98607 Views)

Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by ontolegit(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2022
Desist from this. Its enough to incite war!
ntipro:
Reminder that the vice president of Nigeria is a pastor.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

What did Esther do?
Esther prayed and fasted.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2022
Fragility6:

9 men were arrested for doing something similar during Abacha's regime. 8 were sentenced to death. The last person was spared coz he had connections. That same man went on to become cbn governor at a time.Sanusi L. Sanusi... In Asari's voice 'how many times will they tell you that Nigeria is not for you'

They were never arrested nor sentenced. They were surreptitiously assassinated, and not because they murderd Gideon Akaluka, but because they were becoming a threat to Abacha and the murder incident was the last straw.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by GardenOfGod(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2022
Muslims!

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by compton11(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2022
This is sad!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by tnerro1(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2022
Anaerobi:

Most northern christains hate southern christains.

True, northern Muslim and northern Christians have the same tendency for violence. Let them stay with each other in a divided country
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Eriggs: 10:36am On May 13, 2022
tit:
Rest on, sister.
We have the watch.
But no rest on sister from you about the soldiers that the ipob terrorist group you support here 24/7 that was murdered last week.

Rubbish... we never see as u and ur ipob criminals condemn the killings of all innocent igbos by your terrorist group. Especially the recent one last week that a woman on her way to her wedding breast and vagina was cut off and they recorded it and sent it to her family, mocking them as they slaughtered her in cold blood.

I check all ur posts, not one single condemnation from you, but you rather praise them and call other members name.
All hypocrites will not go unpunished,
U select the evil to condemn and ignore other evil.
God is watching you and your type.
Up till now, how many of your people have condemned the killings of the couple along with their friends that their heads were all cut off? How many, tell me?

Be like sensible people that condemn the two abominations and murders, stop being selective in which death , murder or evil to condem, stop being a hypocrite.
My advice to ur head

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Foolishbuhari: 10:37am On May 13, 2022
OK Tambuwal, gone! Ambition gone with the wind blown by his terrorists!

Let me see PDP do nonsense first. Their loss go too sweet me! angry
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Eugene1992: 10:37am On May 13, 2022
Kai! This is very bad na����why not even lock her up or send her to jail if you think she committed abomination?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2022
Realmi:
Black lives matters indeed...

But the police should have shot in the air wen the mob refused to leave the girl
Exactly!
Honestly I see an undertone of support even from the security agencies here. After they took the girl to the security room, why didn't they alert the police. The school didn't make any effort in saving this girl's life, reason she died.

9 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
As much as I condemn the act, let's calm down. the killers are guilty of religious extremism so was the victim. How could she have called post about their holy prophet nonsense? Was it right? When she knows these guys are extreme about their faith? If she's not a religious fanatic there wouldn't have been need for her to call Islamic posts "nonsense" it was very offensive. If a Christian has posted those things about Jesus would she have called it nonsense? It's a simple matter. Religious tolerance! Section 37 of the Constitution gives all Nigerians right to practice their religious beliefs openly anywhere in teaching, writing, and in behavior without any interference from any body. Did the Mohammed post hurt her in anyway? If yes then she is a fanatic herself because if she wasn't why didn't she exit the group if they were posting contents she didn't like rather than insult their faith as nonsense? Christians should change their behavior of "only my faith is good, others are evil" is very bad, that was how a Muslim was praying in front of shop in Kano and a Christian woman who is a pastor's wife was interrupting him aggressively that he should getaway from front of her shop, we all knew how that woman ended. Let us respect each other's beliefs, it will cost us nothing. Like I said she caused it on herself, she knew how they were b4 she called posts about Mohammed "Nonsense" , pls lets be wise

Let's call a spade a spade.
If those Muslim have sense, they should know that class group WhatsApp isn't the right place to make religious post. Let's be honest

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by mittmigration: 10:38am On May 13, 2022
Mitt Migration - is among the top 10 rated immigration consultancies in the city. From sponsorships to citizenship applications, Mitt Migration offers immigrants services at all stages of the immigration process. We have garnered numerous positive reviews from its clients.

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2022
tnerro1:

True, northern Muslim and northern Christians have the same tendency for violence. Let them stay with each other in a divided country
I have one as negibour here in Sokoto... A Christian, but so much hate southern christains...

10 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Urpon1987: 10:38am On May 13, 2022
This is very bad
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:39am On May 13, 2022
So terrible

Perpetrator of this evil act must not go unpunished

Christian student in that campus will definitely have details of the Muslim students who carried out the dastardly act

I don't know what Christian students are doing watching the idiot maimed the girl

Gone are the days we sit & watch thinking that God will fight for us

Never allow any Muslim kill Christian anyhow thinking that justice will be served

Go for the killer of this girl, kill them & their families in return

This killer will be released but killing them extra judicially will be the best judgement

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by keypha1: 10:39am On May 13, 2022
The worst part of it is that after they kill her, they post their picture with matches they use burned her, to show you nothing will happen to them, basterd people

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by sematec(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2022
There is more reason to separate this country than none
There can northern and southern Nigeria.
See the morons were i dey share country with.
religious bigots and fanatics.

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Ezedon(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2022
God will punish whoever that will mention one Nigeria
Islam is cursed and barbaric

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 13, 2022
Tragedy reminds of Aluu 4
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 10:41am On May 13, 2022
Chibuezem:
Esther prayed and fasted.

Is that all she did?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by morule20(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2022
For their mind now, they will believe they have done d right thing for killing a human being for their dead God.. stupid people with their stupid religion

5 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2022
Such a shame... Yet we claim to be one United nation!

How can we possibly be one nation when we in the South are totally different in all ramifications from these savages in the North?!!

Isn't it obvious that we are two different nations or entities being compelled by unreasonable forces of greed to stay as one nation?!!

We need to split once and for all!

Let these backward people have their Islamic state of terrorism, while we in the South move on with the rest of the developing and developed world!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

Is that all she did?
you can tell me more bro
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Cubalabloo(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2022
Islam is a fake religion with a fake god!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by 4four(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2022
I feel for every single Christians living in North,

6 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by blacknoir: 10:43am On May 13, 2022
Sharatan:
Sometimes when I say I’m glad I wasn’t born into a Muslim family people misunderstand me. I hope they understand me now
I am glad also

5 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by ShaqFu: 10:44am On May 13, 2022
By now the authorities should have paraded those they arrested, yet all we are seeing and hearing is nothing.

They will come and say they're still investigating the crime and then, they let it linger and linger till Nigerians forget, then they let the cold blooded murderers go free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by kokomilala(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2022
Northern Nigeria is a sick region, detached from the consciousness and moralities of civilized human coexistence. These nihilistic fundamentalists have lost all morals. That region has decomposed into a show of the circling of vultures, salivating to the feast that would be served.
No wonder former British Prime Minister, Winston Churchill, said Islam is like rabbis. I'm not going to appear politically correct. These people are not supposed to live with civilized, sane people.

7 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Segzy19: 10:44am On May 13, 2022
You be mumu! What has Wole Soyinka got to do with this? How did he start cultism in Nigeria?
You just be talking out of stupid ignorance...
Blablamalala:

Professor Soyinka comes to mind. Perhaps, he can't be regarded as gifted and intelligent since we can't talk about cultism in Nigeria without mentioning his name.

My brother, wake up to the reality of life. IT IS THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST ANYWHERE YOU GO ON PLANET EARTH. I have traveled so many countries around the world. You lol meet good and bad people. It's all up to you.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Fragility6: 10:44am On May 13, 2022
SmartyPants:

They were never arrested nor sentenced. They were surreptitiously assassinated, and not because they murderd Gideon Akaluka, but because they were becoming a threat to Abacha and the murder incident was the last straw.
Bros go read your history book well. Sanusi was released an handed over to Mutallab(father of the Christmas day bomber). Mutallab pushed Sanusi into banking since he had a degree in economics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.