Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday (6389 Views)

Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by zenithal: 4:10pm On May 13, 2022
This can be an old image of previous strike action.
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2022
Back and forth
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by IsaacEtieno(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2022
I hope employers are seeing this useless tug of war going on between ASUU and FG? Tomorrow now they will open their mouth and say they will only employ graduates that have completed their NYSC at 26/27 years at most. With all these useless delays, Nigeria becomes difficult to survive in on as days roll by.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Infinity2022: 6:50pm On May 13, 2022
It's becoming obvious that 100 million apc nomination form is just a fund raiser for the apc election rigging plans. Many of the people that obtained the form don't even have presidential ambition. Most of them were told to buy it just to generate money for the apc election rigging or else they will risk EFCC witch hunt. Before now, they have been told that anyone that knows that he will be found guilty of embezzlement of fund should immediately buy the 100 million presidential form to remove their names from the EFCC watch list.
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Originalmaya11(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2022
Ment
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by golor(m): 8:36am On May 14, 2022
sinkhole:
It is not TRUE!
Even if ASUU agrees to suspend the strike, less than a week is too short to return to class. Remember that salaries have been stopped, salaries will have to be paid and ASUU will need to consult with chapters before final suspension could be agreed on!
Next time we heard of suspension rumor, let us consider the factors above before believing, besides, if ASUU did not say it, please do not believe it!

Check the latest news!!! Two months salary has been paid ..
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Spherical77(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2022
emmafineboy:
Not true,i tank God i finished 1st quarter of dis failed government 2015... I can't imagine been a student at dis period were everything is very harsh
chai you are so lucky o bro. That was when some of us was preparing to jump in winkit's not been easy
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Honlucas: 2:02pm On May 14, 2022
golor:

where did u see it bro
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by golor(m): 2:07pm On May 14, 2022
Honlucas:

where did u see it bro

Confirmation from a lecturer
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Honlucas: 2:10pm On May 14, 2022
golor:

Confirmation from a lecturer

thanks bro, so fg was saying the truth when they said they will do many things for them after the meeting on thursday so that next week ASUU can have something to tell their members to suspend the strike
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by emmafineboy(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2022
Spherical77:
chai you are so lucky o bro. That was when some of us was preparing to jump in winkit's not been easy
It's God bro,my sister always told me i shud be tankful to God because if it now ...i 4 don see pepper ooo. Imagine got admission without parents? It's been God
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by sinkhole: 5:25pm On May 14, 2022
golor:

Seriously, when?
Today is Saturday o grin I think the FG is somehow behaving serious now cool.
Perhaps, with FG seriousness, the strike may end by June! This is just a postulation o cheesy
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by Anaerobi(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2022
LoL... Till Monday.
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by sinkhole: 6:04pm On May 19, 2022
golor:

From my source, it seems some arrears of minimum wage is being paid, but terribly slowly!
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by golor(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2022
sinkhole:
From my source, it seems some arrears of minimum wage is being paid, but terribly slowly!

That means theres hope before first week of next month
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by golor(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
sinkhole:
It is not TRUE!
Even if ASUU agrees to suspend the strike, less than a week is too short to return to class. Remember that salaries have been stopped, salaries will have to be paid and ASUU will need to consult with chapters before final suspension could be agreed on!
Next time we heard of suspension rumor, let us consider the factors above before believing, besides, if ASUU did not say it, please do not believe it!

Please help confirm this information, one of my lecturers just gave a hint that the strike will be over soonest..he posted on his Facebook ...pls confirm brotherly
Re: ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday by sinkhole: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
golor:

Please help confirm this information, one of my lecturers just gave a hint that the strike will be over soonest..he posted on his Facebook ...pls confirm brotherly
Logically, nothing to suggest such, but your lecturer could be a Nostradamus embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Schooling in Sudan / What's The Difference Between Being Brilliant And Intelligent? / If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.