Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? (6848 Views)

Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? / Fasting Al-ayyam Al-beed During Sha’ban: Recommended or Bidha? / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2022
bot101:

Are you planning to kill him too?

He plans to Deborah him... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2022
dmaze:

.No, The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is NOT. He is the BEST of mankind and humankind. With the most outstanding character you would ever find on this earth.

And NO, this is NOT AN EXAGGERATION.

Do yourself a favour, grab a book or go to the Internet and type Prophet Muhammad (SAW) or better still read his biography, you would find the most compassionate human being of this generation.

I also need you to know there is no Jesus Christ (may the peace and blessings of Almighty GOD be on him) without Muhammad (SAW).

They both infact worship ONLY ONE GOD.

All you NEED to do is READ.

Ignorance is NOT BLISS, my friend.

I come in peace ✌�.

But you're actually ignorant, my friend. You're drowning in it, actually!

1 Like

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by dmaze: 11:04pm On May 13, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

But you're actually ignorant, my friend. You're drowning in it, actually!

No I am not. Apologies that you feel this way.

The Internet is very close by you. Use this to research please if you will.

Will not comment again on this.

I don't participate in religious fights online or offline.

Peace✌�.
Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by Ruggedfighter: 1:01am On May 14, 2022
Abdulhakeem7:
you are uncultured and lack manners
See, if una carry una nonsense religion where una for dey murder people near me or anyone I Care about, I go kîll all una people around me, I no dey cap. No be me una go carry do "forgive and forget or let God pay". Una think say na only una sabi kîll?. We sabi too. Bastárds
Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by shegzbillionz(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2022
God punish your fastings
Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by Techreliance(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2022
Lukgaf:
We are still in the month of Shawwal. Are you done with recommended six days of fasting in Shawwal? Also, the 14th, 15th and 16th of May, 2022 are equivalently Ayaamul al beed (white days) when fasting is recommended. Will a person get double rewards if he combines three of the six days of Shawwal with the Ayyam al-Beed?

May Allah accept our Ibadah and keep us safe from every harm and evil minded

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/4015/can-you-combine-shawwal-fasting-with-al-ayyam-al-beed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supplication Of The Travellers For The Residents / Can Rape Be Proven By Modern Method In Islam? / Ramadan Check: Tarawih Is Bid'ah (innovation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.