Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? (6849 Views)

Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? / Fasting Al-ayyam Al-beed During Sha’ban: Recommended or Bidha? / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 13, 2022
Very st,,pid religion

100% of you all blood suck8ng demons have the tendency to kill at any particular time. Tue tue

12 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by AntiYahooYahoo: 3:27pm On May 13, 2022
"I believe that there is no other mumu but allah and muhammad is drunk and stupid."

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by EdiskyHarry: 3:30pm On May 13, 2022
If Nigeria was a serious country, right from yesterday that an innocent girl was killed because of Mohamed, Islamic religion would have been declared a terrorist group, and anybody seen with a Koran would have been arrested and declared a firing squad .

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by AntiChristian: 3:32pm On May 13, 2022
samwheel:

Good deed like killing an innocent lady.

The OP is about fasting!

Wetin concern me with killing?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by Bimpe29: 3:38pm On May 13, 2022
Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing this.

Jumu'ah Mubarak!

1 Like

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by AntiYahooYahoo: 3:40pm On May 13, 2022
Bimpe29:
Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing this.

Jumu'ah Mubarak!
Ur Mohammad dey craze

6 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by womenareapez: 3:54pm On May 13, 2022
I bet it feels good when you killed someone and still come here to talk about fasting undecided

How peaceful it is to kill for Islam

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by ItsReal: 3:55pm On May 13, 2022
Know your limit

No be everybody fit take nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by Ajeeb: 3:56pm On May 13, 2022
Jazaka Allahu khoyron for this
If anyone has not started the six days, you can start from tomorrow (13th), then fast till on the 18th.

Rewards of fasting Ayamu biid, Monday and Thursday fasting, then the six days

May We get the rewards in full

1 Like

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by Classicalman(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2022
Bloodsuckerzz

8 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by ibroopeyemi(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2022
Alhamdulilhai,
I have taken 4 fasting out of the six, starting from Tuesday, this information is very helpful for me for Next year shawal and Ayaamul al beed (white days) .
Imo lo ni esin ,o gbon Ori ko gbe.
Seeking knowledge is part of our religion.
Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by OtemAtum: 4:45pm On May 13, 2022
Muslims take after Mohammed the killer while christians take after Jehovah the angry one. Las las, both religions are nuisance to the world today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by ashawopikin(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2022
See them, bloody murderers

5 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by ashawopikin(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2022
Ruggedfighter:
Shut up. He's a shameless rapist
no mind them muderers

4 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by kingsvictor2: 5:19pm On May 13, 2022
Lukgaf:
We are still in the month of Shawwal. Are you done with recommended six days of fasting in Shawwal? Also, the 14th, 15th and 16th of May, 2022 are equivalently Ayaamul al beed (white days) when fasting is recommended. Will a person get double rewards if he combines three of the six days of Shawwal with the Ayyam al-Beed?

Religion of piss..killers. useless religion

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/4015/can-you-combine-shawwal-fasting-with-al-ayyam-al-beed
Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2022
you are uncultured and lack manners
Ruggedfighter:

1 Like

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by bot101(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2022
Abdulhakeem7:
You're completely shameless, why calling Muhammad (SAW) shameless rapist? Did he rape your daughter, wife or mother?

Are you planning to kill him too?

6 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by BOYS2MEN: 6:26pm On May 13, 2022
Na ripe thunder go strike all of una....Shawwal kill all of una...Deborah Samuel spirit nor go rest till justice is served..and if justice fails to be served then all of una children go kill of una and it would be a painful stabbing detah ..amen..
BOYS2MEN...
Lukgaf:
We are still in the month of Shawwal. Are you done with recommended six days of fasting in Shawwal? Also, the 14th, 15th and 16th of May, 2022 are equivalently Ayaamul al beed (white days) when fasting is recommended. Will a person get double rewards if he combines three of the six days of Shawwal with the Ayyam al-Beed?

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/4015/can-you-combine-shawwal-fasting-with-al-ayyam-al-beed

5 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by bennytrips27(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2022
Lukgaf:

Fool,idiot,you'll perish in he'll.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by dmaze: 6:39pm On May 13, 2022
Ruggedfighter:

.No, The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is NOT. He is the BEST of mankind and humankind. With the most outstanding character you would ever find on this earth.

And NO, this is NOT AN EXAGGERATION.

Do yourself a favour, grab a book or go to the Internet and type Prophet Muhammad (SAW) or better still read his biography, you would find the most compassionate human being of this generation.

I also need you to know there is no Jesus Christ (may the peace and blessings of Almighty GOD be on him) without Muhammad (SAW).

They both infact worship ONLY ONE GOD.

All you NEED to do is READ.

Ignorance is NOT BLISS, my friend.

I come in peace ✌�.

1 Like

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

You are more intolerant that the people you have been criticising, jumping from thread to thread to spread hate and bigotry. Meanwhile, you and your fellow bigots have been doing this for ages yet is not still selling your religious product. A journalist was murdered in cold blood two days ago by the zionist wicked government of Israel we are yet to get reaction from you the biased bigot

You're an idiot. It means you haven't been watching TV to know that Israel already owned up to it. By the way, Zionists are not christians. If you were knowledgeable enough, you'd know that Jews aren't christians and hate us as much as they do you.

They hate you guys for good reasons though.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2022
Abdulhakeem7:
You're completely shameless, why calling Muhammad (SAW) shameless rapist? Did he rape your daughter, wife or mother?

He was a shameless rapist and warmonger. What did he do to the slave girls he forcefully married? Didn't he also take his adopted son, Zaid's wife and cook up a revelation that your Allah approved it?

7 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:00pm On May 13, 2022
Farid24224:
Masha Allah OP..funny is i don't know about this..May Allah guide us and open our minds and understanding..

As for the kafirs..We won't give you the attention you seek!!

Bloodsucking bastards!

6 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by Teymanhenry(f): 7:01pm On May 13, 2022
Farid24224:
Masha Allah OP..funny is i don't know about this..May Allah guide us and open our minds and understanding..

As for the kafirs..We won't give you the attention you seek!!
It would be right to teach or preach to your brothers the path of peace. I do that in my community in Lafia, Nasarawa state and to a great extent, I know I've changed the mindset of about 13 persons

2 Likes

Re: Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2022
Nozino:

I’m more intolerant? Did I kill a lady for asking me and the Muslim terrorists to stop sending religious messages into an academic group chat?

Why are you pained? Do you want to stone me? Burn me? That will make your blood thirty rap!st happy correct?

Don't mind the terrorist. His god and his mad prophet commanded them.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramadan Check: Tarawih Is Bid'ah (innovation) / Can We Countdown Number Of Days 2 Celebrate Ileya? / Martyrdom Of Lady Ruqayya Bint Al-Hussain (as)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.