Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,874 members, 7,841,284 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5465395 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Imopipi23: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Asenjeff:
just put in more effort mine is 60 above on 1.8, in mkd 2.
tnx Pal
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ksliman: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Asenjeff:
Nigeria vs Ghana 2moro 2pm. Thinking of moving my 1.8 2 5w @ AF***
AFN doesn't show football
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Asenjeff: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
ksliman:
hmmmm! it isn't the matter of I joined the group dis year or since the begining of the of creation of the page, I dnt normally use to update in other to impress ppl as u r doing. But dis post of urs is old. my reason is that I was the first person to introduce this power vu issue in the forum there fore to me its an old information. u cn check dis out to confirm……………… www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/869
u shud atleast give kudos 2 men working on d field e.g olason posted on dis 4rum u said old info. My frend its not all about rushing here 2 post freq 4rm lynsat nd flysat bt d end product. Show some respect with encouraging words. Mayb u dnt kmw field work demands so much time, money, energy nd wat hv u. Caution!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Imopipi23: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Asenjeff:
Nigeria vs Ghana 2moro 2pm. Thinking of moving my 1.8 2 5w @ AF***
wow, bro which soup is cookin @5w...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Asenjeff: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
ksliman:
AFN doesn't show football
not talking abt Afn. 5w i mean African network exchange
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Asenjeff: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Imopipi23:
wow, bro which soup is cookin @5w...
All african games
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ksliman: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Asenjeff:
u shud atleast give kudos 2 men working on d field e.g olason posted on dis 4rum u said old info. My frend its not all about rushing here 2 post freq 4rm lynsat nd flysat bt d end product. Show some respect with encouraging words. Mayb u dnt kmw field work demands so much time, money, energy nd wat hv u. Caution!
hmmm! Asenjeff respected person

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ngr24:

When you reach to maryam abacha hospital there is roundabout, heading south to Gtbank ahmadu bello way on your right then keep going until you see a building with big old 4M dish lay on the groud and another 3.5M standing there is a shop on ground floor which sales decoders and dishes.
pls can u help me with their number i want to buy 3m dish so that i will call them im from Birninkebbi.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by safex(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
sunene1:
My sony kix is 65-66% i'm using strong lnb on 1.8m u need to do more finetuning. Reporting frm abuja.
I fink I shld get dis sony kix wif 1.3m in abuja
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
safex:
I fink I shld get dis sony kix wif 1.3m in abuja
It will be a herculean tax
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Asenjeff:
just put in more effort mine is 60 above on 1.8, in mkd 2.
please what is the best tracking frequency for this satellite because I tried 4175 v 28000 today here in Ibadan on 1.8m dish, I couldn't hit green. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Assadiyya: 12:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Pls Sir, New powervu key for Sport24 HD?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by scofield76: 1:01am On Sep 09, 2015
is eri tv2 on arabsat 5a @30.2°e still showing football?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 3:48am On Sep 09, 2015
@Olason, please... I am a late comer... Please.. Drop the info for your pally... Via iyobosaerhahon@gmail.com
God bless you sir...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 6:46am On Sep 09, 2015
bisi12004:
please what is the best tracking frequency for this satellite because I tried 4175 v 28000 today here in Ibadan on 1.8m dish, I couldn't hit green. Thanks.
4097V30123

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2015
petfun4u:

I will post the picture of my own tomorrow with 4 LNBs; NSS-12 @ 57 as primary, up is 68.2, followed by Apstar 76 and finally bellow it is Champion TV @ 53.8.

remain blessed.

bruh, post the picture for me abeg
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2015
scofield76:
is eri tv2 on arabsat 5a @30.2°e still showing football?
Showing as usual all top profile matches
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2015
mold now in good shape to match signal reception.waiting for clear weather to start the main job.framing and casting .

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2015
ManirBK:
My champions tv receiver arrive just now.Gurus in d house pls help me with d keys thanks

Biss keys for what?
You don't need biss keys any more

One thing I have note is that it have very sharp tuner for tracking or finding satellites than any decoder I have for now

To know this goto installation >lnb setting >then choose the right frequency then you will see installation mode on your TV screen which you will press the red bottom on your remote 
Now you can track satellite easy without satfinder

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2015
ow press the red bottom on your remote 
If you are on right satellite. and if the signals is very week The quality will be red reading from 10%
If it becomes better it will change to orange reading from 25%
If you increase it will turn to yellow reading from 51%
If you get the best signals you will have green

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2015
When the signals is reading from10%to 37%you can still watch stable pictures on it.

But when you use the same dish, same LNB, same cable to Strong decoder, technomat decoder QSAT decoder, Redline decoder all this decoder will say No signals.
but you will see signals and pictures on champion decoder, now that you also have it please try it as well

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fatjo7: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2015
bodetheo:
pls send to my mail computheomusicsport@yahoo.com
pls bros if you would mind, just extend you kind gesture to me by sending the key spot 24 to my mail ioryueorseer@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2015
kingsaha:
When the signals is reading from10%to 37%you can still watch stable pictures on it.

But when you use the same dish, same LNB, same cable to Strong decoder, technomat decoder QSAT decoder, Redline decoder all this decoder will say No signals.
but you will see signals and pictures on champion decoder, now that you also have it please try it as well
What is all these crap u posted here.stop advertising champion poo! here.u have been warned 4 d last time.
kingsaha:

What is all these crap u posted here.stop advertising champion poo! here.u have been warned 4 d last time.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lele4u(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2015
House do not be offended am just helping. if you need power vu biss key google 5 star ideas http://jonesarena..com/2015/09/how-to-use-powervu-and-all-powervu-keys.html#more. you will see more power vu biss keys

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
sunene1:
What is all these crap u posted here.stop advertising champion poo! here.u have been warned 4 d last time. What is all these crap u posted here.stop advertising champion poo! here.u have been warned 4 d last time.

You are fo-ol and you have noting to offer if you have power delete the post
When you were and still asking about power vu and post all your emails here
Even the person who post power vu. First on this forum you guys have insulting him. But he teach you.

I never ask questions here . Am am not in your class
I watch all live football match for free
Movies for free and in HD

You will post your emails and phone numbers on Internet forums until you die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by samboha: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
@sunene1 your are going wrong cos the post from kingsaha will help people's who have that type of decoder
Remember he is teaching he is not posting emails and phone numbers like you are doing here

Tell me what is wrong with kingsaha post? Even he is helping some one who have a champion decoder and don't know ow how to go with it
So what to do want him to post? Post emails and phone numbers like you are doing here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ngr24:
abdulrahman.ahmedbala@gmail.com,
Still waiting 4 your reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rainfade: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
samboha:
@sunene1 your are going wrong cos the post from kingsaha will help people's who have that type of decoder
Remember he is teaching he is not posting emails and phone numbers like you are doing here
Tell me what is wrong with kingsaha post? Even he is helping some one who have a champion decoder and don't know ow how to go with it
So what to do want him to post? Post emails and phone numbers like you are doing here?
Yes but right thing in the wrong place ! thought there is an existing thread for that decoder ?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ksliman: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
kingsaha:

You are fo-ol and you have noting to offer if you have power delete the post
When you were and still asking about power vu and post all your emails here
Even the person who post power vu. First on this forum you guys have insulting him. But he teach you.

I never ask questions here . Am am not in your class
I watch all live football match for free
Movies for free and in HD

You will post your emails and phone numbers on Internet forums until you die

@kingsaha tnx alot for your concern

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by samboha: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Rainfade:
Yes but right thing in the wrong place ! thought there is an existing thread for that decoder ?

Is this thread a power vu thread?

A member ManirBK need help here from this forum no one want to help him. They are just posting emails and phone numbers
Kingsaha come in to help him. Members who can not help are still preventing him from helping ManirBK
Why are you so greedy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
@All Multi TV at my end is Red pls is it a general problem ,pls response. Viva Fta.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sensicut(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nothing wrong with multi tv is working fine.may be u should check ur dish cable or disc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (2352) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.