Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444741 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayron(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ ALL

Due to heavy rainfall my browser is mal functioning.
i Would send the picture tomorrow.

We have many types this on is not toy type is okay for installation of all satellites.
pls bear with me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sylve11: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2011
ugotuf:

jayron,let us see the pictures.

jayron:

These are the Pictures

Pidzo:

Where?

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
Pidzo:

Where?
Lets all wait to see those pics.Be patient guyz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
We are all waiting for his suitable time. Indeed he has given a reason why he is failing to upload the pics. When the situation allows he will surely show us cool cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
please can some one help me get this USB tbs dvb-s2 decoder for my laptop
is my email or post or write with your contact and i will reply or call you thanks
please visit heir for it

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2011
What is its type?Pidzo this is it hawk digital satellite receiver Ha-70fta for the past 3week now is not comin pls house help your brother out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by prest(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2011
what decoder and dish do i need to get mbc2 and others
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayboskie7: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2011
Welcome agains Sirs,
Thanks for all your information so far.Please i still need some help about sportmax or is there any other satellite stations that do show EPL and La liga matches maybe 3 matches on weekend that someone can track with 90cm dish.

Hoping to read from you Sirs

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by monsterg(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2011
I greet all the gurus in the house, u'r doin great job here.god ble$$ u all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2011
@all,
Here is a continuation of my badr installation pictures-as promised.

LBC sat (popular with the lebanese)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2011
LBC europe (also very popular with the lebanese)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2011
AD sports 1 & 2 and JSC sports.

I watched the French open on AD sports 1 a couple of weeks back - and it was live! smiley

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2011
Nat geo, Cartoon network, Aljazeera children

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2011
One two sports, JSC documentary, TV5 monde

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2011
Melody Aflam, MBC International, Arab motors.

I watched the test drive of the latest Volvo model on Arab motors channel a few
weeks back.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dolpaz: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2011
Good afternoon George D, nice job keep it up, i was greatly impressed when i saw those pics as an evidence, these are what we are looking for in other members, kip up d good work, pls i want to know is there anything for we ppl using 60cm dish wit a strong 4669xii decoder, i'll like to pick more channels apart from multitv, i have bought a new LNB and i want u to educate me on the best satellite to use to get more channels preferably the ones i can watch movies and musical videos and also sports, thanks in anticipation for yr response while helping a newbie grow in d house.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
dolpaz:

Good afternoon George D, nice job keep it up, i was greatly impressed when i saw those pics as an evidence, these are what we are looking for in other members, kip up d good work, pls i want to know is there anything for we ppl using 60cm dish wit a strong 4669xii decoder, i'll like to pick more channels apart from multitv, i have bought a new LNB and i want u to educate me on the best satellite to use to get more channels preferably the ones i can watch movies and musical videos and also sports, thanks in anticipation for yr response while helping a newbie grow in d house.
  @ dolpaz, if you want the BEST SATELLITE where you will watch movies, musical videos, sports, then you have to go for Eutelsat w4/w7(Dstv, Hitv) depending on your pocket for subscription but if you are looking for fta channels with 60cm, well Multitv remains the best for now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayibatonye(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2011
@All Globecast has lurch another TP 12565 v 29950 on astra 4a @4.8e (on it is Tv Congo, Africa 7 and alot of promo channels) let's watch and see what will come out of it . thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2011
@dolpaz,
D.lee is very correct on that. With 65cm Multi TV remains your best bet for now unless you want to upgrade to 1.8m and above.

@all,
Next I will be uploading all the best tracking frequencies for badr with their respective signal quality.

Watch out>>>>>>>>>Tomorrow!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cantell(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2011
I thought the last season was supposed to be the last? wetin happen na?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omokoaustine(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2011
Please which frequency u use in trackin it and dish size
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2011
@all watchout for a new tv channel on 28.2e astra 2b ku.from GHANA next week.THANK YOU
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Patexik: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2011
gadotor:

@all watchout for a new tv channel on 28.2e astra 2b ku.from GHANA next week.THANK YOU
@gadotor Thank u for ur reserch
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 12:18am On Jul 17, 2011
am usei this hawk digital satellite receiver Ha-70fta for the past 3week now is not comin pls house help your brother out
u know wot i mean wan i say this pls help me out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 5:46am On Jul 17, 2011
@ sunny78 where are you located?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2011
sunny 78 Goodmorning not that l forget about you.l get back to you.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2011
All,for maximum fta enjoy,lets aim to go HD.With the coming of YAHSAT 1A at 50.E and Intelsat New Dawn at 32.9E plus those enjoying Nilesat 201,more HD channels are coming.For your own information,HD tv is addictive.Try it and you wont enjoy SD tv.Viva HD,Viva FTA

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by atoje(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2011
some 1 shld help me on dis. there is this HD TV brought frm USA. if they use it with dstv it only shows in white and black. from my research on the tv i discovered that it is only meant for NTSC.

1. did anybody knows a converter that can convert NTSC to PAL.

2. do u think 4663 or 4669 decoder will do the job since it av the setting in the AV to change from NTSC to PAL.

3. or will strong HD decoder solve the problem.

thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by geman(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
Hey folks,
Hope am on the right thread!

Some one track Yahsat- 1A (52.5East) TP- 12169 H 27500.
There are about 10 Fox channels.

All the best.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2011
west africa the Gambia
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2011
gadotor
pls get back to me am waitin i text u lest time
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2011
@geman:
What is the dish size u used?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)