Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5454714 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bunmi55(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
I have 1.8m in Lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Imopipi23: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
bountyhunter:

wait...what? 72% on 4147 whoaa...please teach me master!
i have done all settings quite right on 2.4m dish but 61% is the best i get on that tp.
my dish has a space(round hole) at the center, i see u covered urs, does that improve signal quality?
kinda funny hw hunting can be soo fruastrating...in Makurdi, tried nailing 57e wid 2.4m.... 3800V gave me 82%, 3660V stud @ 72% n wudnt jst increase... 4147R jst kept flashing @ intervals wid 4922.. I've skewed de Strong LNB de best way I cud n still de guds wudnt jst say hello.
I must confess am short of options...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harjirem(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] power VU west is gone again ooo. So pple stop spreading nothing ooo.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
sup peeps... is power Vultage off on west two-2?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harjirem(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
pofolo:
sup peeps... is power Vultage off on west two-2?
Cornfirm!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Imopipi23:
kinda funny hw hunting can be soo fruastrating...in Makurdi, tried nailing 57e wid 2.4m.... 3800V gave me 82%, 3660V stud @ 72% n wudnt jst increase... 4147R jst kept flashing @ intervals wid 4922.. I've skewed de Strong LNB de best way I cud n still de guds wudnt jst say hello.
I must confess am short of options...
....dish sizes for 57east C-band is not same..west hemi beam hosting BFBS requires 110cm while the the global beam hosting mtn claims 3.5m....global beam coverage is spreading from the east africa..location close to or at east/south east nigeria may get away with lesser the dish size.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
koga TV & winners chapel now FTA on Amos5

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by worldwild: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
good say huz sport24 hav stop wrking again pls anyone wit another biss key send to genesisworld61@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by worldwild: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
good day huz sport24 hav stop wrking again pls anyone wit another biss key send to genesisworld61@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harjirem(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
worldwild:
good say huz sport24 hav stop wrking again pls anyone wit another biss key send to genesisworld61@yahoo.com tnx
Dat is d prob, send to! Send to!! Send to!!!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eedristo: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
not again I never enjoy this one before e go.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Amolly: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
HD24 don go aganey
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Amolly: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
commferm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Chai e pain me!!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
is anyone still receiving winners church tvro @ 22W?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Even tho the key was kept somehow secrete this time around.

NOTE: FTA comes and goes... This is not the first and it won't be the last time it will happen. More is coming, more will go. VIVA FTA

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
@Imopipi23 and those with 1.8m and 2.4m complaining of unstable signals and reduced signal levels on Sats like NSS-12 @ 57e,NSS7 @ 20w etc with Circular polarized signals (R or L) should change the follow-come dielectric plate with a glass plate of similar dimensions and witness an increase in the signal strength. You can cut the glass at any glass-cutting shop or do it at home using a glass cutter. Ditto to those with bigger dishes who wish to track off-footprint beams.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DSTVNG: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
We are watching!

Amolly:
HD24 don go aganey
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cheny:
@Imopipi23 and those with 1.8m and 2.4m complaining of unstable signals and reduced signal levels on Sats like NSS-12 @ 57e,NSS7 @ 20w etc with Circular polarized signals (R or L) should change the follow-come dielectric plate with a glass plate of similar dimensions and witness an increase in the signal strength. You can cut the glass at any glass-cutting shop or do it at home using a glass cutter. Ditto to those with bigger dishes who wish to track off-footprint beams.
Pls is it plastic glass or pure glass?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truly1:

Pls is it plastic glass or pure glass?
I mean pure glass,try it and see the difference.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Assadiyya: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sport 24 HD SCRAMBLE AGAIN. TODAY BY 17:30
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lupboy: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
I feel sorry for fta people na Wao o, so you people can afford to buy 4m dish in the name to watch TV Nigeria
My advice for you boys is , there are lot of big dish in Fence compund that are not in use pls go there the owner are willing to give those big dish out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Transformer Tv on Amos-5 at 17 East. - 11884 V 27500 .... Blind scan or rescan TV 5 monde Afrique frequency. Enjoy....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
DSTVNG:
We are watching!
keep watching , sometimes its fun watching channels appear and disappear... if I post pictures of what am viewing dstives will close there eyes in shame, your nonsense HD channels can't match my SD channels, so keep watching ooo....nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
mtchris:
Even tho the key was kept somehow secrete this time around.
NOTE: FTA comes and goes... This is not the first and it won't be the last time it will happen. More is coming, more will go. VIVA FTA
The key was splashed on this forum notin was secrete about it, and it was never FTA, and I remember I advise and said it should b coded but for where? now see barely 24hrs its gone. anyway if one way block another go open. why is T one on d Western hemisphere still on? because we kept it coded and down low, T one West is much alive for those in d know....

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jidadex(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
umassor:
grin hunters!!!

Hi umasor, give me a cost breakdown (low budget) of what i need to buy and install a 3m motorised dish to track hotbird and all receivable ftas in lagos.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
jidadex:

Hi umasor, give me a cost breakdown (low budget) of what i need to buy and install a 3m motorised dish to track hotbird and all receivable ftas in lagos.
whatsapp me on 070644594843.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lanrekas:

yes oh brother' my own problem is not buyn self dou is part bt d main challenge is space to mount it.
why don't u try Hotbird on your 1.8m and see if it could pull some few tps like the canal sport,sky sports,Tvp sport e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
olason:
The key was splashed on this forum notin was secrete about it, and it was never FTA, and I remember I advise and said it should b coded but for where? now see barely 24hrs its gone. anyway if one way block another go open. why is T one on d Western hemisphere still on? because we kept it coded and down low, T one West is much alive for those in d know....
Coded or not makes little sense. The issue is about English Premier League. It generates much interest and raised higher dust and that puts the sat owners under much pressure especially when the owners are close to us. Our only hope is only to bring down Asian and middle east stations that play EPL like PTV and IRIB. Others can't even last up to one full month. So, the rule is don't touch EPL and you won't be touched. I advise you guys to share Keys and info when you can to people because you can't stop a train with bare hands. FTA is FTA, dst* paid a lot for the right, if they don't control their zone, they won't recover their money. Don't blame them, everyone in their shoes will do the same to protect his business.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by worldwild: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
pls huz can 1.8 track sony max 68degree east in lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
This too much ferocious attacks should be limited to d west o.pls don't come to d east o.Enemies of fta.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
olason:
Hello Olason,
I don't think the scrambling of those channels are as a result of posting the key here. A lot of site has the keys posted openly. You have to know that any pay channel(s) owner will always be on a look out to know if their channel(s) have been hacked or not. Don't mind that person claiming to be DSTV NG, he can't do anything... if he/she like let him watch in 10D. What did he do when Irib was receivable on 20°E? he did nothing! so worry not another key will surely come up soon or soonest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iabdulrazaq(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.