Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5454382 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2015
yaseen1:
Don't just worry urself, if thy like thy should form secret more than whatsapp. If thy do not share info concern fta, many reliable website share it and I promise to share it as oda forum does. Search engine is there for me to see every update concerning sat info. Please KIV!
that's wat we want to hear.Hail the Gallant GURUS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olawaleejiko: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Olason, true talk. It is very important to learn and read. For me, i keep a journal of everything i have learnt here . in the school of personal development there is no graduation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pope5(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2015
One thing that will get us goin is d will to always help, we are all different pple, some like to go d xtra mile while others jst want miracle but we should be patient with ourselves, when pple ask questions dt looks stupid lets refer dem to d actual place without insults, some of dem dont even read the previous post in a particlar page before they ask their own and d answer is somtimes a scroll up or down. so lets jst refer without anger, always put it in mind that d information got to us one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lele4u(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2015
At last DSTV dream has come to past through the help of you(members in the forum). Please do not kill Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by engrjosefz(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
pofolo:

I bet you wunt find help. Do you know why?. Your post does not have any location. Pls do d needful.
Lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanrekas(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cheny:

Alrite,just follow carefully the image attached and u can easily set up 3 to 4 lnbs on ur dish.But take note that the primary lnb is Amos.

u ve juz elp a brother. thks for d image.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanrekas(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
klens:
thanks man, I'm trying it today, do it yourself. All those installer are funny at times, imagine someone I paid 3k couldn't even give me clear signal and good quality for Multi tv

juz got myn nw self BT was unable to get 80%+ BT 70% bfor d ses 5

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
@Mykbic. (081)six.two.zero.eight.zero.seven.four.seven But please call me around 8.00pm.Busy right now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
engrjosefz. Other than Strong receiver,you can also track with a satellite meter.Let's talk if you need anything.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by engrjosefz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
blexxonmak:
engrjosefz. Other than Strong receiver,you can also track with a satellite meter.Let's talk if you need anything.

I want to buy one... I am an installer, and i face some chanlenges especially in places where bringing out TV's to track is not Really an option...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yaseen1: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
5.0°E SES 5 (11385 V 30000) 0.8°W Thor 6 (10747 H 25000) Related channels to receive: TV 2 TV 2 Bliss TV 2 Humor TV 2 Nyhetskanalen TV 2 Sport Premium TV 2 Sport Premium 3 TV 2 Sportskanalen TV 2 Zebra
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yaseen1: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
5.0°E SES 5 (11385 V 30000) 0.8°W Thor 6 (10747 H 25000) Related channels to receive: TV 2 TV 2 Bliss, TV 2 Humor, TV 2 Nyhetskanalen, TV 2 Sport Premium, TV 2 Sport Premium 3, TV 2 Sportskanalen, TV 2 Zebra

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
yaseen1:
5.0°E SES 5 (11385 V 30000)
0.8°W Thor 6 (10747 H 25000)
Related channels to receive:
TV 2
TV 2 Bliss
TV 2 Humor
TV 2 Nyhetskanalen
TV 2 Sport Premium
TV 2 Sport Premium 3
TV 2 Sportskanalen
TV 2 Zebra
bro abeg oooo, are these channels FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yaseen1: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
WWW.PAKSAT-FORUM.COM • View topic - Asian Coverage Channels PoverVU Keys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
engrjosefz:

I want to buy one... I am an installer, and i face some chanlenges especially in places where bringing out TV's to track is not Really an option...
The truth is every serious minded installer now should have a Sat Finder either analog or digital. As an satellite enthusiast myself, I already have an MPEG4 HD digital sat finder with a big screen.
So it's quite laughable when I want to take an installer for job that requires climbing ladders and he tells me he doesn't have a sat finder and only uses Strong Receivers to track!!!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Talibanis:

The truth is every serious minded installer now should have a Sat Finder either analog or digital. As an satellite enthusiast myself, I already have an MPEG4 HD digital sat finder with a big screen.
So it's quite laughable when I want to take an installer for job that requires climbing ladders and he tells me he doesn't have a sat finder and only uses Strong Receivers to track!!!
me i don't have oh, i'm planing on getting sone, but i need to take time to know the different finder that is available, and know which is economical but very effective as well
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
@engrjosefz. My number is on the page.Let's talk.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanrekas(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
sat finder get as be be. d 1 I bought is always beeping and dnt even knw ow and when signal has been tracked or almost.[code]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
@EMMAACHILE i find out that your decoders you talk about need to use DATA ,we need to buy credit to watch even free champion TV
to me i see this as a useless decoders unless you have other ones that i do not know yet
tell your peoples to work very hard cos no customer will buy that decoder and put in sim card to watch common champion TV are we fo-ols?
this thing is free after you buy original champion decoder the channels are free no need to pay for anything or data ,,now you bring in fake decoder then you ask me to use sim card with data to watch free channels aahh baa grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by engrjosefz(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Talibanis:

Good one for you. Am still coming up... Please what's the cost and the exact name of your own?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
kingsaha:
@EMMAACHILE i find out that your decoders you talk about need to use DATA ,we need to buy credit to watch even free champion TV
to me i see this as a useless decoders unless you have other ones that i do not know yet
tell your peoples to work very hard cos no customer will buy that decoder and put in sim card to watch common champion TV are we fo-ols?
this thing is free after you buy original champion decoder the channels are free no need to pay for anything or data ,,now you bring in fake decoder then you ask me to use sim card with data to watch free channels aahh baa grin grin grin grin grin

I may need to ignore you. Wait for my review before you continue your rant.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
I just concluded oga Badaru's 4m motorised dish today at his new apartment.
Performance of Oga badaru's ''BUD''.let me start from astra@19e
10729v22000 AXN España HD - Canal+ Comedia HD -
MultiFútbol 1/2
Canal+ Liga HD - Canal+ Liga 2 HD -
Taquilla HD
Canal + 3D HD España - Taquilla HD 2
TVE La 1 Madrid HD - Canal+ Partidazo HD 68% in the morning
12699v22000 France 3 Picardie - France 3 Franche-
Comté
France 3 Aquitaine - France 3 Lorraine
France 3 Auvergne - France 3 Paris Ile-de-
France
France 3 Bretagne - France 3 Haute-
Normandie
France 3 Limousin - France 3 Rhône-Alpes
France 3 Provence-Alpes - France 3 Midi-
Pyrénéesf 10906v27500 Movistar F1 HD - Movistar MotoGP HD -
Antena 3 HD
Cuatro HD - Telecinco HD - La Sexta HD
AMC España HD

That's what I could pull for now on astra@19e ,Sorry my camera is bad that is why I didn't take pictures

Results on eutelsat@10e the wide beam
11222v30000 BBC One
BBC Two w
ITV w
BFBS Extra w
Sky Sports 1 UK
Sky Sports 2 UK
BFBS Sport
Sky News UK
Forces TV
BBC One Delay
MPEG-4
BBC Two Delay
ITV Delay
BFBS Extra
Nepali TV 64%

[ we got most of all the transponders on hotbird
At least 80something.

Then we moved on to atlantic bird @5w 11059H23700 89%

It hurts me that ENTV program national on Atlantic bird stopped airing EPL on that tp

We moved to nilesat, the MBC's tp 11938v27500 gave us 58% to 60%

The bein sport hd tp on nilesat 10853H27500 63%

12476H27500 58%

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lanrekas:

u ve juz elp a brother. thks for d image.
U re welcome
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
I didn't remember to check the ESPN syndicate and ESPN Caribbean tp on telstar@15w.sorry I was carried away.

Hispasat signals were all excellent including the Chelsea TV tps.

31w gave us 97%

Badr@26e was excellent

We could not go beyond 28e because of the fence.

thank u!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sam2020(m): 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
All those channels are they fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 12:35am On Sep 23, 2015
@Umassor , good job there. so only two tps came up on beinsport ?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 1:54am On Sep 23, 2015
umassor:
I didn't remember to check the ESPN syndicate and ESPN Caribbean tp on telstar@15w.sorry I was carried away.

Hispasat signals were all excellent including the Chelsea TV tps.

31w gave us 97%

Badr@26e was excellent

We could not go beyond 28e because of the fence.

thank u!
Gr8 work & thanks for giving the house a feedback. But seems ur signal levels for nilesat were not impressive for d dish size,any explanation?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by badaru1(m): 4:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Cheny:

Gr8 work & thanks for giving the house a feedback. But seems ur signal levels for nilesat were not impressive for d dish size,any explanation?
Yes, The Nilesat signal will not be impressive for 2 reasons, one its not fixed and secondly the LNB was not set for nilesat, probably it was set for either hotbird or hispasat.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2015
Cheny pcost=382878c12:

Gr8 work & thanks for giving the house a feedback. But seems ur signal levels fort nilesat were not impressive for d dish size,any explanation?

@cheny we both know the tp of the MBC (11938v27500) on nilesat is no more receivable with 3m dish.

secondly if it was only focus on nilesat the signal would be more than that.from 58% on bein sport HD will give u a clear and stable Picture on bein receiver.
we all know the bein signal has been a hot cake on nilesat.thank u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by seyekan(m): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2015
badaru1:

Yes, The Nilesat signal will not be impressive for 2 reasons, one its not fixed and secondly the LNB was not set for nilesat, probably it was set for either hotbird or hispasat.
Wat lnb did you use cos am thinking of changing my 3.4 dish frm Nile to hispasat because of d fox movie plus d mbcs there more of a movie freak than football
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Ibaku:
@Umassor , good job there. so only two tps came up on beinsport ?

@ibaku if I had to bring out the complete bein sport package I would loose some signals on the European beam on other satellites. thank u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Setursight(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.