Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,591 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5450572 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chester1983: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
is it possible to add autoroll key to 4920? if so please share how.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fatjo7: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
oluchicago:
Didn't get your explanation on how to input autoroll keys for Srt 4922a,can u please make it more simpler, thanks
sir, does you mean it can work for 4922a?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bbdot(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
odilibe:

Autoroll key
key directory:var/keys--softcam key/autoroll key...

example where to add autoroll key for different emulators!
(Mgcamd)
key directory:/var/keys-softcam key,autoroll key

(CCcam)
key directory
var/keys-softcam key, autoroll key and constant cw key
program filles/var/etc/ccam.cfg
AU files:/var/keys-autoroll key...
pls help my sport24 picture is jumping during d live matches pls what can i do
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sikadicius: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
oluchicago:
Didn't get your explanation on how to input autoroll keys for Srt 4922a,can u please make it more simpler, thanks

Bbdot:

I think his statement(Odilibe) is specifically targeted at complex Linux receivers.
It requires very deep understanding of Linux.
Hope he can break it down for u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
michealblakky:
Lies. I hv Sony at 64% for my 4922Å and is still cracks like hell.
dont say that. mine at 61% n it doesnt crack.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Friends I intend to upgrade my 69xii from 3.12p to 3.17p. What are the advantages.

I thought about it since my CTv is cracking even at 85-87%. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tusmanali(m): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bbdot:
jump mek u holam.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
tusmanali:
jump mek u holam.
Lol,after that,make he tie am rope for one place
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Spy360:
Friends I intend to upgrade my 69xii from 3.12p to 3.17p. What are the advantages.

I thought about it since my CTv is cracking even at 85-87%. Thanks.
my brother change ur Lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malcomkelvin: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
I really dont know the problem with dis lnb, i've been using it b4, i just remove the dish last week and i try to hang it back today to track another sattelite, but to my supprise, the quality is 96% but it dosnt flash any green, just to test the lnb, i tried to track dstv,joy tv and amos.... The green dont pop up.... Am talking about ku lnb with 60cm dish. 96% quality but no green.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 12:41am On Oct 19, 2015
@Truly1 & other GURUS in d house ur help needed here pls-i track iss20 68‘e kix & discovery showing but sis,skynews & not showing & my pol is (V instead of H) i tweak my lnb to turn it green to H but no way could it be a problem-AGAIN best tracking freq & sr for nss12 57‘e -viva f-t-a
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 3:19am On Oct 19, 2015
Graham4luv:
my brother change ur Lnb
OK bros.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 3:22am On Oct 19, 2015
Malcomkelvin:
I really dont know the problem with dis lnb, i've been using it b4, i just remove the dish last week and i try to hang it back today to track another sattelite, but to my supprise, the quality is 96% but it dosnt flash any green, just to test the lnb, i tried to track dstv,joy tv and amos.... The green dont pop up.... Am talking about ku lnb with 60cm dish. 96% quality but no green.
Try to track when there is nepa (abi na EEDC now).

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2015
fatjo7:
sir, does you mean it can work for 4922a?
oluchicago:
chester1983:
is it possible to add autoroll key to 4920? if so please share how.
oluchicago:
"the explanation was for linux other emu"just trying to explain how autoroll works..autoroll key may go to the var/key folder etc ..you cannot input autoroll key with remote or at the key editor ...on strong someone have to create powervu bin file with autoroll then you upgrade with usb stick for it to work ..autoroll will generate new key ..you may view new at the key editor..otherwise those autoroll keys are useless..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kokozain(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2015
pls house i wants to edit my frequency and symbol rate on my decoder 4922a. once i get to manual scan and press the green botton for editing frequency i will get it done but to edit symbol rate is a problem because once on the figure and press green button it will automatically erase my inputed frequency i.e back to square 1. in a nut shell i dont know how to edit symbol rate on a manual scan. Pls i need this editing to track back hd 24. viva fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Eldorado382:
@Truly1 & other GURUS in d house ur help needed here pls-i track iss20 68‘e kix & discovery showing but sis,skynews & not showing & my pol is (V instead of H) i tweak my lnb to turn it green to H but no way could it be a problem-AGAIN best tracking freq & sr for nss12 57‘e -viva f-t-a
Use this tp: 4196V4000 or H if that's how u tweaked your LNB and ensure your keys indent reflect this
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2015
Truly1:

Use this tp: 4196V4000 or H if that's how u tweaked your LNB and ensure your keys indent reflect this
Lest I forget, as for 57e, use 4149v9246 but ensure that your BFBS signal quality is around 80%. Use supermax C Band LNB for quick result but as for IS20@68.5E, Strong is your best bet.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayibatonye(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2015
kokozain:
pls house i wants to edit my frequency and symbol rate on my decoder 4922a. once i get to manual scan and press the green botton for editing frequency i will get it done but to edit symbol rate is a problem because once on the figure and press green button it will automatically erase my inputed frequency i.e back to square 1. in a nut shell i dont know how to edit symbol rate on a manual scan. Pls i need this editing to track back hd 24. viva fta

When you get to symbol rate don't press the green button again, just type the number
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Guys pls help on champion TV, can't track it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by oluchicago: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Thank you for the explanation Odilibe,how can a make a .bin file for power vu that will be compatible for srt4922A?
odilibe:
"the explanation was for linux other emu"just trying to explain how autoroll works..autoroll key may go to the var/key folder etc ..you cannot input autoroll key with remote or at the key editor ...on strong someone have to create powervu bin file with autoroll then you upgrade with usb stick for it to work ..autoroll will generate new key ..you may view new at the key editor..otherwise those autoroll keys are useless..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
guru shd crack did autoroll key...pls which of the decoders has autoroll key in Nigeria..I wanna buy.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
if u r using BUD u will need did thing...very imp.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olsojay(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
anybody with new bwtv key
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
str 4922D+ is 13k 5 in south south
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
moses4all:
@yawilson,you owe srt 4950h,have you managed on is 20 and apstar ,l have tried 3.38p and its still dead end.I curse the day i bought this decoder,spend too much time on net yet nothing.I remember how this ma hine was marketed on many forums but now its a grave without hope even crosat people have forgetten it.The worst is i cant find srt 4922 down here Malawi.
Don't be disappointed in the 4950H there is the. Iptv, the avatar and various. Cam modules... But remember if you are finding difficultlies in tracking, I will advice you get. a new but good quality cable and. Lnb and then contact. Odilibe and George D1,for further assistance, am out of town for a while ...So long!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alexdinho10(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
pls gurus i need help on is20 tp 3900h22222 sony kix i got 62% signal when i put the pvu keys it show scramble but it gives me audio sound iam using srt 4922 pls i need ur help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ctl rock, I am loving it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Pls is anyone experiencing bad signal on mytv ? Since yesterday it has been totally red
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
iliyande:
Ctl rock, I am loving it
where is ur location sir>?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by moses4all(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Thanks bro, i will still use srt 4950h the way it wants.Yet still knowing you have left in the hands of odilibe and George D1,i know there is smoothy sail ahead.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
twinskenny:
where is ur location sir>?

Abuja
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
iliyande:

Abuja
u mean ctl is in abuja? please give me thier contact asap

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.