Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5488164 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
adex10toheeb:
can 1.8m dish do the deal in lagos pls respond
I track with 1.8 here in kebbi but i dont know lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
adex10toheeb:
@graphicicon pls can I receive nss12 57East 4149v9245 with 1.8m dish I'm in lagos nigeria
We have said it time without numbers stop making noise about this sp**t24, but some people would start taking offence. Now that it has been scrambled again I think you are happy now!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osagiemma: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
lele4u:

Change the v to H. but change again when its stop showing. this is what I do with my q28
Thanks bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
ebenz4:
pls gurus I need procedure to use 2 in 1 setup on 90cm dish yamal402 and turksat42.
What is receivable on turksat @42E?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Truly1:

We have said it time without numbers stop making noise about this sp**t24, but some people would start taking offence. Now that it has been scrambled again I think you are happy now!
No offence, but someone who seek information need to ask questions, if not he won't get answers. 24 has been in and out from day one so it has nothing to do with people who seek to know how to track the channel. Don't worry the new key will be out in no time.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chinedu7:

No offence, but someone who seek information need to ask questions, if not he won't get answers. 24 has been in and out from day one so it has nothing to do with people who seek to know how to track the channel. Don't worry the new key will be out in no time.

what happen to reading previous post, using nairaland search engine or google ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
pofolo:

My bro.some dude acting like james bond are many on this forum.they want to provide answers to d questions that has been treated already so that they can call them gurus.i.e sport24 info has been treated in detail still they will want to answer them.we all know that fta is enjoy it while it last but at least we should not encourage laziness .people should learn to read frm past pages.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
pofolo:

Of course, you have a point but I am yet to be convinced that talking on this forum alerts owners to scramble their channels. Example, MTN Package is global beam, and this forum is not the only one that talks about it. Again, SONY hasn't been scrambled for once since day one. Sometimes, things are not meant to be no matter how much we try.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chinedu7 God bless you. As much as I don't in anyway advocate for anyone to be lazy here, but attributing the scrambling of mtn package to qtns asked n answered on this forum is to say the least absurd.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chinedu7:

What is receivable on turksat @42E?
I don't think there's any reasonable channel there,just some bunch of arabic....still wondering what's attracting him
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
rapthugx:
Chinedu7 God bless you. As much as I don't in anyway advocate for anyone to be lazy here, but attributing the scrambling of mtn package to qtns asked n answered on this forum is to say the least absurd.
Who told u its absurd, people are telling u to be mindful of how u dish out info on hacked channels more so when it has something to do with EPL and you are here talking trash. People here are talking from experience and experience they say is the best teacher. Don't you know that the viewing level of football related channels most especially EPL, LA Liga, Bundesliga etc. is higher than any other and those making money from it like d**v would always ensure it doesn't happen cos its going to affect their patronage. If the info should go haywire don't let it be on this forum so wise up man

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adex10toheeb(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Truly1:

Who told u its absurd, people are telling u to be mindful of how u dish out info on hacked channels more so when it has something to do with EPL and you are here talking trash. People here are talking from experience and experience they say is the best teacher. Don't you know that the viewing level of football related channels most especially EPL, LA Liga, Bundesliga etc. is higher than any other and those making money from it like d**v would always ensure it doesn't happen cos its going to affect their patronage. If the info should go haywire don't let it be on this forum so wise up man
I can see who is talking trash here don't let it be on this forum but could be on other forum, I think u should make it on all forums around d world and don't forget about d websites that give out all the infos so u can keep it forever. my dear ur level of understanding is very low.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
@All sess 5 all scramble channels are now open B4U movie,fox sports1&2,Fox movie,fx movies,eurosport news,star gold.zee cinema. ALL channels are free.enjoy b4....

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
ManirBK:
@All sess 5 all scamble channels are now open B4U movie,fox sports,eurosport news,star gold. ALL channels are free.enjoy b4....
@ManriBK, what is the TP of these channels u mentioned on ses5
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
graphicicon:
@ManriBK, what is the TP of these channels u mentioned on ses5
there are many tp but use 11957h27500,b4u movies11900v27500,foxsport11823v27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ebenz4(m): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
ben1daEbiri:
I don't think there's any reasonable channel there,just some bunch of arabic....still wondering what's attracting him
I knw DAT dia is not reasonable station dia I just want to use the jobless Lnb. so help bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
adex10toheeb:
I can see who is talking trash here don't let it be on this forum but could be on other forum, I think u should make it on all forums around d world and don't forget about d websites that give out all the infos so u can keep it forever. my dear ur level of understanding is very low.
Anyway I don't blame you because truth is always bitter!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Truly1 I get your point but don't blame anybody here for scrambling that package cos the info is everywhere in the net. One love.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
ManirBK:
there are many tp but use 11957h27500,b4u movies11900v27500,foxsport11823v27500
@ManirBK, those channels are scramble
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by koffiannan(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
i also had problem to download it. i was obliged to download it on computer but unfortunately the file is not compatible with my decoder. it is only compatible with champion decoders i think
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sam2020(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
the channels are scrambled $$$
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2015
LIVE Nig v Mex on TVC Entertainment Amos 5 with english comentary
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Asenjeff: 12:58am On Nov 06, 2015
Nig vs Mex live on Kix
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:27am On Nov 06, 2015
ebenz4:
I knw DAT dia is not reasonable station dia I just want to use the jobless Lnb. so help bro
Lolz....it wouldn't even be possible,55(championtv)-42(turksat)...13deg is too far apart
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2015
Ses5 tp11996h27500 sprit word (glo tv) now free.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2015
ben1daEbiri:
Lolz....it wouldn't even be possible,55(championtv)-42(turksat)...13deg is too far apart
ref...

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2015
odilibe:
ref...
i mean combing championtv and turksat on a 90cm dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bbdot(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2015
p pm me for new 24 key
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bbdot(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2015
pm me for new 24 key
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ebenz4(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Bbdot:
pm me for new 24 key
bdot pls send it to eodeluyi@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by msabonsara: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Pls send it to mustyysabonsara@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2015
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.