Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,105 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5454381 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deen2us(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2015
ManirBK:
SP24 NEW KEYS

Key0: 97 EE D9 B5 FA 8D DE
Key1: F9 50 7C 51 F2 21 11

Good morning ManirBK. pls i need your assistance. i have a 1.8m dish, a qsat 11g but dont know what to do with it. pls can you add me on whatsapp with this number 08033761716 for more tutorial on installations. God bless you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mujaya1(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2015
deen2us:

get yourself srt4922a because qsat11 cannot support powervu software
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by darkryne: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Arelukman:

@ManirBK ,why u guy not continue for ur re-development on this forum ,what Consine u about other members in this house .is better to stop all bad statement that u use to alleged Olason .Newbies that turn to guru in a second .Watch ur speech in case of next time .We are watching ur activities ....

See this one...what are you watching....nonsense....I'm for da first time seeing people who havnt spoken here in a long time make noise because their master olason has been hit at....thrash...u are here defending olason because u are one of the special few he chose to communicate with only erh....abeg shift jorr with your nonsense....greedy selfish fellows....

5 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mujaya1(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Happy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2015
Arelukman:

@ManirBK ,why u guy not continue for ur re-development on this forum ,what Consine u about other members in this house .is better to stop all bad statement that u use to alleged Olason .Newbies that turn to guru in a second .Watch ur speech in case of next time .We are watching ur activities ....
to me Olason is a scrap he does not respond to pepps questions. so he is nothing

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2015
@all any one receiving DIsney channels on apstar 7 and the AXN Channels mine refuse to come up with syfy on 75%.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by latartcole: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2015
Pls some1 should help me with latest pv key for spt24 working one. Tnks GBU
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2015
kingsaha:
Some people are using Internet option to cheat others , please if you already have HD FTA decoder and the fraudsters who claim GSKY decoder and GS6HD is Autoroll it can update it self when power vu keys change, please don't ever waste your money it is pure lies it never true
why do u always try to condem other decoders n constantly promote champion receiver? or Ctv has no flaws?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yaseen1: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Key1: B0 B5 09 56 43 EE CC
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Muhammed665(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Please @all stop exchange foul languages, stop competition let us gain from u, welldone MANIRBK, OLASON, TRULY, welldone THE NEW BEES & everybody lets continue good job. Up FTA

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
So, everyone is now attacking @ManirBK in @Olason's defense for saying his mind. Oh Dear! Eye service is too much in here. Can anyone of you show me any meaningful contribution made by Olason from any of the last 10 pages? I am sure that it won't be the case on his watsapp group. I personally was very vocal about his watsapp group campaign and I have been vindicated because I kept watch and he hasn't said or done any meaningful thing since then. Now, why are you guys attacking someone who is trying to keep this forum against someone who doesn't want to keep it?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rainfade: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
chinedu7, I think you should slow down your role cos just like a lot of us u also registered here this year and a newbie too. if u had read through seasons i don't think u will be involved in olsaon this or that. anybody can choose to contribute or just read through just like many other people are doing. whatsapp groups are everywhere and u can create yours if u so desire or somebody who created one is free to announce it here and add anybody he likes. that does not take anything away from naira land which i know does not belong to any of us. soldier go soldier come they say, barracks.....?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adex10toheeb(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chinedu7:
So, everyone is now attacking @ManirBK in @Olason's defense for saying his mind. Oh Dear! Eye service is too much in here. Can anyone of you show me any meaningful contribution made by Olason from any of the last 10 pages? I am sure that it won't be the case on his watsapp group. I personally was very vocal about his watsapp group campaign and I have been vindicated because I kept watch and he hasn't said or done any meaningful thing since then. Now, why are you guys attacking someone who is trying to keep this forum against someone who doesn't want to keep it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hello, I track 20west I get 61% for MTN TV but the problem is when I put the keys in is doesn't work ,I don't know if is because I get on h.is 4131 H 15394 the single I get is H not V.if is could be a problem or pls I need help.from all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mosescollon: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
benzberch:
Hello, I track 20west I get 61% for MTN TV but the problem is when I put the keys in is doesn't work ,I don't know if is because I get on h.is 4131 H 15394 the single I get is H not V.if is could be a problem or pls I need help.from all
give us screenshots of powervu key as you put it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
IT4ALL:
IRIB d best
yet! Its gone...... cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
deen2us:

Good morning ManirBK. pls i need your assistance. i have a 1.8m dish, a qsat 11g but dont know what to do with it. pls can you add me on whatsapp with this number 08033761716 for more tutorial on installations. God bless you

with 1.8 Dish there are good stuff 4 u to track but u hav to get a powervu decoda.for now turn your dish to amos5 to acquire channels with news,movies and some selective football matches weekly
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chinedu7:
thank u sir (chinedu). Pls Manir keep the good work. olason does not help now at all.

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Canme4u(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingsaha:
Some people are using Internet option to cheat others , please if you already have HD FTA decoder and the fraudsters who claim GSKY decoder and GS6HD is Autoroll it can update it self when power vu keys change, please don't ever waste your money it is pure lies it never true
@ everybody
@abdool09
Please bro, do you have an idea of how much GSKY V6 cost in Naija and where I can get it? I tried ma suppliar @alaba he`s never even heard of it.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
ManirBK:

with 1.8 Dish there are good stuff 4 u to track but u hav to get a powervu decoda.for now turn your dish to amos5 to acquire channels with news,movies and some selective football matches weekly
powervu s ware pls I have srt4922a my email is michaeljames017252@gmail.com or help on how to unzip the one i downloaded from crosat site. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
ManirBK:

powervu s ware pls I have srt4922a my email is michaeljames017252@gmail.com or help on how to unzip the one i downloaded from crosat site. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OYAKHIRE99: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
fresh and hot
ECM 00: 67 45 C6 21 EB AD F5

ECM 01: BO B5 09 56 43 EE CC
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
etcwest:
@all any one receiving DIsney channels on apstar 7 and the AXN Channels mine refuse to come up with syfy on 75%.

Check your setup all showing here Disney channels at 70% and AXN at 66%.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rainfade:
chinedu7, I think you should slow down your role cos just like a lot of us u also registered here this year and a newbie too. if u had read through seasons i don't think u will be involved in olsaon this or that. anybody can choose to contribute or just read through just like many other people are doing. whatsapp groups are everywhere and u can create yours if u so desire or somebody who created one is free to announce it here and add anybody he likes. that does not take anything away from naira land which i know does not belong to any of us. soldier go soldier come they say, barracks.....?
thanks bro for speaking my mind.cos i was wondering wat happened to freedom of association.guy slow down.dis is a forum.people decides to assist if they want to.aabi are u paying for every contribution made here.every meet here.and we can decides on who we want to be closed to.abe leave olason alone.biko
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
abohwun:

Sent.Check your mail
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chinedu7:

I don't think @ManirBK is exaggerating. Olason started a movement and ever since then, he hardly contributes here again. I can put it as 'he's now only 10% active out of his usual capability'
Maybe you don't understand that word 'active'
May I ask how does that disturb ur daily living? undecided
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam0: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
abohwun:

2 unzip d 1 u downloaded download winzip or androzip 2 ur phone
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
lamtam0:

2 unzip d 1 u downloaded download winzip or androzip 2 ur phone
pls shade more light on winzip or androidzip
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
abohwun:
pls shade more light on winzip or androidzip
It's just an app. Download using ur appropriate device platform.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kokozain(m): 5:24am On Nov 15, 2015
ManirBK:
Sent.Check your mail
pls manirk I need the same because the one inputed by my installer does not make all my powervu enabled channels stabled I.e 30%-79%. So I now wants to upgrade the one there or re-insatll another one. Thanks in advance my mail is Oladeledemilade@gmail.com. My decoder is 4922A
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2015
kibukila:

Check your setup all showing here Disney channels at 70% and AXN at 66%.
to be sure my own is working pls what is the freq and Smr of the disney

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2015
finally identified and solved skipping and freezing problem on continental package on some receivers on.......... Amos5@17east...11140H30000...Star movies+ now running smoothly....other channels on the same tp(11140H30000) to be solved shortly..easy step&details coming soon!... grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Setursight(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.