Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443494 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bountyhunter: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
BrianRoss:

tnx, but all u are saying i dnt unserstand, i dnt really kwn about all dis things, d channels were deleted by mistake, i jst wanted to see if i can get dem bk my self, d dish is at d right position where it is supposed to b, so i thought i jst needed to get d frequency to get dem bk. I will appreciate if u help me with a step by step procedures on hw to do dis pls.
well you havent mention the decoder you're using and what satellite you're getting the channels so that makes things a bit tough...
what i can tell you is use blind scan; go to menu, scroll to 'installation' then select 'blind scan' thats just about it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 5:53am On Dec 06, 2015
IT4ALL:
pls send it to olusmile2003@gmail.com
pls help me forward it to my mail famoriyo.olaolu@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 6:03am On Dec 06, 2015
pls I don't understand...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BrianRoss: 6:05am On Dec 06, 2015
bountyhunter:

well you havent mention the decoder you're using and what satellite you're getting the channels so that makes things a bit tough...
what i can tell you is use blind scan; go to menu, scroll to 'installation' then select 'blind scan' thats just about it
am using a strong srt4922 decoder on dis big dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BrianRoss: 7:18am On Dec 06, 2015
Satellite Intelsat 906 (64.2°E)
Frequency 3644.00 MHz

bountyhunter, dis is what i saw on Google, for capital television but i can't find d satellite nd frequency above on my decoder nd i could nt input dem either, and i noticed my decoder frequency is using GHz and not MHz as stated above. I appreciate ur help bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Farwee(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2015
kingsaha:

What is your problem?
Did you update before 11/11/2015?
If you are in Benin coutunou I can help you easy
Or contact me by what'sapp I can help you easy
10q for ur response. it was only a OTA download dat I received before that date which I tot was an update. am in Ota Ogun State. I'll appreciate if u can help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2015
IT4ALL:
pls I don't understand...
Champion TV biss key

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by actrite: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Pls I need champion TV biss key. Pls I take God bless you.my email actrite2008@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
Now that amos 5 I gone how can I get news channel FTA like aljazeera, BBCW, press tv, france 24, DW, RT and CNN

Kindly help

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by routsz: 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
HAH:
Now that amos 5 I gone how can I get news channel FTA like aljazeera, BBCW, press tv, france 24, DW, RT and CNN

Kindly help
DW, RT & France24 are FTA on Astra 4A
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
routsz:

DW, RT & France24 are FTA on Astra 4A

Please how do I get astra 4A as I presently have 90cm dish with DSTV, muti tv and amos on separate lnb on it, is it possible to tun the amos lnb to the astra 4A on the same dish so that I can get my news channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Old eTV is free now on ses 5e.TP 11862V27499 Enjoy it why it last. WWE on it now

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by idris4r83(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Any fta yoruba movie channel pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nnachi404(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
sunene1:
Old eTV is free now on ses 5e.TP 11862V27499 Enjoy it why it last. WWE on it now
very soon it will go off but if you still need it just get open view and have it in hd 4life like me

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Nnachi404:
very soon it will go off but if you still need it just get open view and have it in hd 4life like me
is that ur prayer?open view agent.i know it will go off someday but i dont need open view cos i got what is more than open view free of charge.ok
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tomioro(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
I have 1.8m dish that is rotten away. I need an installer that can assist me to put it to good use. I reside in Epe, Lagos state. Thanks. You can contact me with this no 08029754084.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nnachi404(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
sunene1:
is that ur prayer?open view agent.i know it will go off someday but i dont need open view cos i got what is more than open view free of charge.ok
the problem guys like you have is that when the say free to air you will not spend money guy wise up imagine only 3m dish over 45k and for life what you go looking for some are enjoy it for free cos the spend small change. wake up spend small and enjoy life
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nnachi404(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
sunene1:
My bro.some dude acting like james bond are many on this forum.they want to provide answers to d questions that has been treated already so that they can call them gurus.i.e sport24 info has been treated in detail still they will want to answer them.we all know that fta is enjoy it while it last but at least we should not encourage laziness .people should learn to read frm past pages.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nnachi404(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
sunene1:
hahaha like. sport 24 that you go looking for power vu key here and there. hahaha
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=Nnachi404 post=40749246]hahaha like. sport 24 that you go looking for power vu key here and there. hahaha [/quote.I'm still repeating it open view got nothing in their channel line up to offer me compare to varities that raging frm live sport,news, documentaries,music&lot more that i'm watching for free on my 4922a&1.8 m plus 90cm dishes.so mr agent try to sell ur market to somebody somewhere cos i dont need it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emex100(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Good day house.
Any installer that is base in lagos around abule-egba to kindly contact me on whatsapp 08030570897. I want to install any free to air using fibre dish and I will like to know more about it. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by routsz: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
HAH:

Please how do I get astra 4A as I presently have 90cm dish with DSTV, muti tv and amos on separate lnb on it, is it possible to tun the amos lnb to the astra 4A on the same dish so that I can get my news channels
Those news channels are also available on Eutelsat 9A (9°E.) which is closer to Amos (17°E.). U can thus easily redirect yr Amos lnb to Eutelsat 9A. Best wishes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
routsz:

Those news channels are also available on Eutelsat 9A (9°E.) which is closer to Amos (17°E.). U can thus easily redirect yr Amos lnb to Eutelsat 9A. Best wishes
@Routsz, pls on what Meter dish can i get that eutelsat 9A, cos i want to know wether i can attach lnb on my amos 5 installed dish, and also what are the channels there pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hello wonderful members!!! great job you're all doing; more grease.....Nairaland. has become a reference point for many paytv providers hence if we want to keep enjoying the freebies(e.g., compromised channels) then we should be smarter by using. emails and whatsapp groups,By doing this the work of the patch developers (wizkid and co.) will be less stressful.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
All strong decoder users!! If you have a strong decoder,the same model as a friend has and one of you does the hard work to keep his decoder in top form(ie; patch real good),you need not let the other go through the same hardship; just go to menu_usb menu upload all data on the patched decoder and use it upgrade the less performing decoder,,,,see yeah!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Guys now that AMOS-5 is down;and the service providers using that satellite are gradually moving their channels to closer sats...my question is this:why haven't the owners of starmovies moved also?if they have and if anyone knows their current position,he/she should tell the house!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
Good evening Guys, you are all contributors to technological development in Nigeria. DSTV guys reading this pls don't spoil the efforts of the researchers in this forum. Do you know we are still technologically backwards in this country. IT IS THE DISSATISFACTION AND HUNGER OF THE CITIZENS FOR A BETTER CONDITION THAT BRINGS DEVELOPMENT. Checkout Ghandi's contribution to the starting of Automobile industry in India. Thanks, U guys are all great just for being a part of this forum. I have been a part of this forum as a guest for up to seven years or more (not exaggerated).

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Farwee:

10q for ur response. it was only a OTA download dat I received before that date which I tot was an update. am in Ota Ogun State. I'll appreciate if u can help.

Contact me on my whatsup 00299 99 08 88 51

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
Rahman28:

Pls how is the signal % of mbc on your 3m fibre dish?
Mine is 68 percent with strong 69x receiver.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
HAH:

Kindly help
Come to nilesat then. You will have Bbc news, Aljazeera international, France24, Cnn, Euronews all free
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Pls house, I have a 2.4 meter petalised pan dish and a long throat Prime focus Fuji lnb. Which of these two satellites; Hot bird @ 13 east and Sky UK beam on Astra 2F @ 28.2 east has a higher signal reception in Lagos. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by idris4r83(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ogojohn:
Come to nilesat then. You will have Bbc news, Aljazeera international, France24, Cnn, Euronews all free
Cnn and euro news in nilesat?i don't think so sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.