Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5460457 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by esuo2(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Gooday People,
Have you ever wondered how b*ss/CW/keys are searched
Have you also wondered how Pow**vu keys are searched??
If you are interested to know and be a master…. then contact me for files and tutorials to help you
You only need to say THANK YOU for the hard work, sleepless nights and resources used
>>> only serious and interested persons <<<<

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
davodyguy:

I almost saw hell with mine today. It's a bit difficult on 1.8m if all equipments aren't complete.

In watched mine now and the dish is motorised. I got different satellites with my 1.8 and 9 East is dancing skelewu with my CCCam. Very stable now that the load isn't much. But when load comes, anything can happen
pls share your experience how you got it. withthe 1.8meter dish and the ĺnb you user and the tp and whatyou first tracked before you got it because is giving us proble and am in lag
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
esuo2:
Gooday People,
If you are interested to know and be a master…. then contact me for files and tutorials to help you
You only need to say THANK YOU for the hard work, sleepless nights and resources used
@Esuo2, this is my email address i want to contact u, graphicicon8@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jmichlins(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Thank you jmichlins@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
osagiemma:
Happy easter to u all so pls have been away for a long while pls I want to know if sport 24 is still on with power vu thanks
Yes, it's still on but on 1.8m and above. No physical evidence or confirmation that it's trackable with 1m. 1.3m is a possibility depending on the type of dish and LNB you are using.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tracked 9e for two different clients today, was a cool experience, location Abuja

1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
pls wats the enhancement to improve d signal of mbc7 west ? i ve tried to open lnb mouth but d signal level refused to go beyond 61
pls i need ur assistance am using 1m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yusuff214: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
graphicicon:
@Esuo2, this is my email address i want to contact u, graphicicon8@gmail.com
pls email is kolapoyusuff214@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Akinige:
pls wats the enhancement to improve d signal of mbc7 west ? i ve tried to open lnb mouth but d signal level refused to go beyond 61
I'm using 1m dish but my signal is 71-73% I dey Anambra State. south east Nigeria. my lb is scewed @ 8 o'clock when standing at the back of lb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Akinige:
I'm using 1m dish but my signal is 71-73% I dey Anambra State. south east Nigeria. my lnb is scewed @ 8 o'clock when standing at the back of lnb dat is in front of your dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
calis2:
I'm using 1m dish but my signal is 71-73% I dey Anambra State. south east Nigeria. my lnb is scewed @ 8 o'clock when standing at the back of lnb dat is in front of your dish.
which type of lnb u used pls my lnb currently on 7 o clock skew strong short neck
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
calis2:
Have you tried Eutelsat 9e in Anambra and what is your result. How many channels appear?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
crew9111:

OK thanks, I will make out time to do as u said.
Please upload pictures of your mbc and from different angles,i've tried severally with my 90cm strong dish to hunt that bird but no success
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
esuo2:
Gooday People,
i'm interested Opssonopsson@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moyin4king: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
esuo2:
Gooday People,
Please am interest here is my email ( y2kjus1@yahoo.com )
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Akinige:

which type of lnb u used pls my lnb currently on 7 o clock skew strong short neck
Strong short lnb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ciscostaz: 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
ify4king:
Tracked 9e for two different clients today, was a cool experience, location Abuja
\

Please could you confirm if any of those channels on 9e have an active PowerVu keyas at the time you tracked it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Chinedu7:

Have you tried Eutelsat 9e in Anambra and what is your result. How many channels appear?
I only tried with 90cm dish but no signal.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by joehis2013: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
esuo2:
Gooday People,
Yes i am interested bularuuz@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by asensoelec: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
I think 9E isn't available in Ghana. I tried several times with 90cm and 1m but couldn't hit green
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tried tracking 9e but each time I hit green and blindscan dstv channels kept showing up instead of the European channels... Can someone please tell me where I got it wrong cos I used 11727v27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by crew9111: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Pls Current bwtv key on 7w
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by VITALYSTA(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
try 11747v27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by VITALYSTA(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Please upload pictures of your mbc and from different angles,i've tried severally with my 90cm strong dish to hunt that bird but no success
my dear I'm so sorry.
do u know what? flash me if I don't upload it tomorrow b410:00am
here is my line:08088481722
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ready to learn. Pls my email is kwame0299@gmail.com
esuo2:
Gooday People,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
sauceEEP:
Tried tracking 9e but each time I hit green and blindscan dstv channels kept showing up instead of the European channels... Can someone please tell me where I got it wrong cos I used 11727v27500
Help guys...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by VITALYSTA(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
esuo2:
Gooday People,
so so interested: Ikennavitalisibe@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Akinige:

Akinige:

If you can go to your dish right, turn the LNB skew to 5 0' Clock facing your dish and you will be very happy tonight.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Imagine looking at your dish as looking at a clock

For Western satellites: E.g Nilesat, Hispasat

Skew is 5 or 10 0' clock position for maximum signal on Ku band

For Eastern satellites: E.g Eutelsat 9e, Astra 28.2e

Skew is 2 or 8 O' Clock position.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
life707:
Imagine looking at your dish as looking at a clock

For Western satellites: E.g Nilesat, Hispasat

Skew is 5 or 10 0' clock position for maximum signal on Ku band

For Eastern satellites: E.g Eutelsat 9e, Astra 28.2e

Skew is 2 or 8 O' Clock position.

Tried 9e and hit green using 11727v27500 but when I scan,dstv channels popped up... What could be the problem?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ephy6774(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
got 9e yesterday at Akure with 90cm dish. signal level is 68%. Total no of channels is 163. AFN package is free at moment.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
crew9111:
Pls Current bwtv key on 7w
P 0000 00 355BA543E8AFA6; P 0000 01 81645520989699; Next

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.