Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,957 members, 7,841,684 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5465620 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oksman:

What is the freq and symnol rate?post it so that others on this forum can also benefit just like i did, though i am on eutelsat 7.0E. Tnx.
thought u want to relate d freqency to d matter I trew to forum nii,bt all is well,dis is it ...12522v30000 on astra2a2b
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
ICC: barcelona vs leicester city live on max tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
olympic women soccer:canada vs australia on 9e afn sports.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Olympic women Brazil v China LIVE Arriadia@Nilesat,TV5@ses5,TV5@16e .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bulakos25(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
please help me with a link to download speed hd software. thanks in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
baggiosne:
may God help u my brodar..@sunene1,tanks so much,bt how does it works on RTM decoder,so comfusin
track with any strong or any other available decoder.once u hit green on the TP i gave u ,remove the cable and insert it into LNB in of RTM decoder and scan. finito.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
sunene1:
track with any strong or any other available decoder.once u hit green on the TP i gave u ,remove the cable and insert it into LNB in of RTM decoder and scan. finito.
,really?,cos I tracked 16e and put dis rtm decoder to check,even wit d correct tp,it refused to turn green or is dis decoder purposely meant 4only customized redeem stations?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:39am On Aug 04, 2016
arbourboateng:
OK Bro with the lnb issue I have three different ones namely strong old long, super California lnb and super max brown colour lnb and they are all given me the same signals and with polarization for nta is( H) my location is Kumasi Ghana.
Thanks Bro.My dish is the old (incomplete 170cm)supermax and I'm also using a low end supermax lnb.From the pictures you a posted,I see your lnb is skewed at 2 O'clock while mine is skewed at 6 O'clock,all the same,I'll work on my dish,try different positions for the tripod.By the way,which bird is locked on the ku-band lnb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdullahramadan: 4:56am On Aug 04, 2016
Hello House, please I want to track RTI2. Since it is no more available on 16°. Kind regards to all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 6:52am On Aug 04, 2016
abdullahramadan:
Hello House, please I want to track RTI2. Since it is no more available on 16°. Kind regards to all.
RTI 1&2 3648V3300 @34W any good progrm on the channel?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Thanks Bro.My dish is the old (incomplete 170cm)supermax and I'm also using a low end supermax lnb.From the pictures you a posted,I see your lnb is skewed at 2 O'clock while mine is skewed at 6 O'clock,all the same,I'll work on my dish,try different positions for the tripod.By the way,which bird is locked on the ku-band lnb.
Canal+ package Ses4@22w
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2016
fairly used srt-4922a needed in ibadan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2016
arbourboateng:
Canal+ package Ses4@22w
Do you have their box or you're using Qsat?And again if my NTA becomes H that means my Sp24 becomes V right?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bulakos25(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2016
please help me with a link to download speed hd latest software or you can send it to my mail at.
a.bulakos@gmail.com
my regards to you all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by galaxyfinder: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2016
ANYONE THAT IS HAVING ISSUE WITH SPORT 24 NOT BE STABLE, THERE IS A PERMANENT SOLUTION FOR IT, JUST CHECK MY BLOG LINK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW TO HAVE UR PROBLEM SOLVED.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2016
galaxyfinder:
ANYONE THAT IS HAVING ISSUE WITH SPORT 24 NOT BE STABLE, THERE IS A PERMANENT SOLUTION FOR IT, JUST CHECK MY BLOG LINK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW TO HAVE UR PROBLEM SOLVED.
guy post the solution here, else fade!

4 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
galaxyfinder:
Bros, this is an open forum.there is no secrecy here.post the solution to the problem here for members to benefit or u hold ur breath.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
I'm 100% sure the guy doesn't know what's an lnb...He's one of those who calls it "touch",if you doubt this,check his profile!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdullahramadan: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thank you @MarikBK I have a series I am following. Please my dish is 60cm. If there is a to to track it on my dish size.
ManirBK:
RTI 1&2 3648V3300 @34W any good progrm on the channel?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
When is premier league starting?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
arbourboateng:
OK Bro with the lnb issue I have three different ones namely strong old long, super California lnb and super max brown colour lnb and they are all given me the same signals and with polarization for nta is( H) my location is Kumasi Ghana.
thanks for the pictures. my sports 24hd is now working. @ 47% signal. my lnb skew @6 o'clock, was wrong. the correct skew for mine is 12pm. seem my lnb is a bit different. the name is X-STRONG.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
sunene1:
Bros, this is an open forum.there is no secrecy here.post the solution to the problem here for members to benefit or u hold ur breath.

@Sunene1, pls give me the list of 3 topmost ku band lnbf that is very good for tracking fringe satellites and the likely price, thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by galaxyfinder: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
I'm 100% sure the guy doesn't know what's an lnb...He's one of those who calls it "touch",if you doubt this,check his profile!
@ben1aEbiri, my profile does't matter, if you really know who is talking, then u will know, i may be using another account to post.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Do you have their box or you're using Qsat?And again if my NTA becomes H that means my Sp24 becomes V right?
No I don't have their box neither did I use qsat I just did it,if needed in future and yes Sp24 polarization will change to (V).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
galaxyfinder:
@ben1aEbiri, my profile does't matter, if you really know who is talking, then u will know, i may be using another account to post.
Are you Odilibe?GeorgeD1 or Chinedu7?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
arbourboateng:
No I don't have their box neither did I use qsat I just did it,if needed in future and yes Sp24 polarization will change to (V).
Thanks brother,I'll make a date with my dish!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Valto:
thanks for the pictures. my sports 24hd is now working. @ 47% signal. my lnb skew @6 o'clock, was wrong. the correct skew for mine is 12pm. seem my lnb is a bit different. the name is X-STRONG.
Can you post pictures of your dish and lnb (the side with label)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Truly1:

@Sunene1, pls give me the list of 3 topmost ku band lnbf that is very good for tracking fringe satellites and the likely price, thanks
T o me i always prefer........inverto black ultra,star gold and strong short neck is also trying.check ur local market for price listing.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Can you post pictures of your dish and lnb (the side with label)
my dish is supermax 1.8m dish. pictures of the lnb.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
@abdullahramadan NO. only 1.8m dish

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.