Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443513 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jerri7:
I just came back from a journey and discovered that my Champion tv and hot tv is red. Is it everywhere or maybe I need to check my dish. Pls I need urgent response before I go climb roof
Ogas in d house,pls I'm in need of 1960 bet frequency n position...pls is urgently needed!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jerri7:
I just came back from a journey and discovered that my Champion tv and hot tv is red. Is it everywhere or maybe I need to check my dish. Pls I need urgent response before I go climb roof
Champion TV and hot tv is very active so check ur dish, Note champion tv has added another channel on their main tp which is 11009(V)5000 and name the channel as( yamal ad hoc h pol) and its now the one who broadcast +18 in evening and sports at day time.Note
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dinhodinho:
Android Box can be enjoyed when there is NEPA light, ones NEPA takes light your Android box goes off.
Android Phone can be enjoyed with or without NEPA light, with the help of POWER BANK. 24 hours uninterrupted.
Really!you mean you can run your phone 24 hours while charging..note it is not advisable using your phone while charging it may over heat and more stress to the charging unit!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Brothers in the house with autoroll,help us with new keys for sporttwenty4!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OtunOba15(m): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
Breaking news :Sport 24 scrambled just now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
sauceEEP:

Thought I was the only one... But I believe they'll still be back...

i doubt cos i have not experienced it b4.now they hav a new owner .nd dey are on openhdview,dstv nd starsat so shakara mus dey no more free again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
baggiosne:
Ogas in d house,pls I'm in need of 1960 bet frequency n position...pls is urgently needed!
I beg,I need urgent reply plssssss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lele4u(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
baggiosne:
Try 5e or 7e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
baggiosne:
11919H27500,But track with 12380H27500 SES5 @5E!(starsat)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Eurostar Single Solution Lnb brown Carton C-band for sale @ N5,000. It adds upto 5percent and more on Sports 24. Call 08096542816 if you are interested! It was bought for 8k recently
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Biko,my autoroll peeps...you know the drill!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
sunene1:
KU BAND .60CM UPWARDS.CLOSE TO STARTIMES.TRACK WITH TP 12728 V/H 30000 ANDMAXIMISE IT THEN BLIND SCAN 4 THE REST TP's.HAPPY HUNTING.BEFORE IT'S GET SCRAMBLED.

Ok.
Pls,what other good FTAs can be tracked together with this 7e? If any,with the TP and tracking guide pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dinhodinho:
why do people waste there money on Android Box when they have Android phone that can do the same thing?
"can they really do same thing"..
Android box with HDMI/Av port can be connected to the TV or projectors for more viewing experience..with USB 2.0 port to access other files etc.. some android box can be connected to Pc dvb satellite tuners like matrix arm!etc....while phones can't do the above though the phones has smaller screen but mobile etc....see matrix arm!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
11919H27500,But track with 12380H27500 SES5 @5E!(starsat)
may God bess u abundantly
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Brothers in the house with autoroll,help us with new keys for sporttwenty4!

I would have help but I don't know how to get the keys for you on my alphabox x4 as sport24 is blazing.

So house if anyone know the process I will follow to get the keys from my alphabox I will gladly snap it and post it here.

Viva fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
roogee:

Are sure, cuz dat sat isnt trackable with 60cm dish ba rada 90cm n above. So pls be specific
am currently watching them with 60cm 7e,sess5 all with one LNB so do not comment on something u dont know!OK
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
HAH:

I would have help but I don't know how to get the keys for you on my alphabox x4 as sport24 is blazing.

So house if anyone know the process I will follow to get the keys from my alphabox I will gladly snap it and post it here.

Viva fta
press "menu" and dial "2778",toggle down to "Access control" then "softcam key edit",then toggle down to the frequency (ID) you used in scanning,you should see something like 00...01...and write them down.Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
ManirBK:
am currently watching them with 60cm 7e,sess5 all with one LNB so do not comment on something u dont know!OK
In some places,you need 60cm,while in some other places,you'll need at least 90cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
It's almost 2hrs since the key was changed and nobody has it yet?You guys should fall my hand na!I'm begging...I no I've been making a fuss lately about alphabox but please forgive my utterances and give me the key biko
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
ManirBK:

Chief,you mean one LNB tracks 7e and ses @ 5°e
Pls how did you do that? Tracking TPs and if possible pix would be appreciated.Thnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
In some places,you need 60cm,while in some other places,you'll need at least 90cm

be specific which place are u talking about.unless no b nigeria
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
krasican:

be specific which place are u talking about.unless no b nigeria
use lyngsatmaps and check the satellite footprints for yourself!You really don't need to ask me this,you know it's possible!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
@HAH I'm still waiting oh,biko make it snappy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
use lyngsatmaps and check the satellite footprints for yourself!You really don't need to ask me this,you know it's possible!

am very sure 60cm can work on dat sat in any part of nigeria
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
krasican:

am very sure 60cm can work on dat sat in any part of nigeria
Can work or can't work?what are you really saying
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
@Ameboperoo @ManirBK i sight you,give me key biko! @Valto please come to my rescue!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
arbourboateng:
Champion TV and hot tv is very active so check ur dish, Note champion tv has added another channel on their main tp which is 11009(V)5000 and name the channel as( yamal ad hoc h pol) and its now the one who broadcast +18 in evening and sports at day time.Note
Is it not this same Yamal ad hoc that shows Kwese tv?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
press "menu" and dial "2778",toggle down to "Access control" then "softcam key edit",then toggle down to the frequency (ID) you used in scanning,you should see something like 00...01...and write them down.Thanks in anticipation!

You mean this keys, hope it works as someone told me keys from alphabox are different
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Muoweta: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
MBC is red is it jst mine or general greetingz house
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by heed101(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
lincolnola:

Chief,you mean one LNB tracks 7e and ses @ 5°e
Pls how did you do that? Tracking TPs and if possible pix would be appreciated.Thnx
once u get see 5 all u need do is to raise the dish up a bit, d signal for ses5 will reduce and 7 e will come up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is it not this same Yamal ad hoc that shows Kwese tv?
Don't think so because both have different frequency, this one comes with champion tp so I supposed this one is a clone yamal ad hoc that has been fabricated by champion tv owner's beside it comes with champion package.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
HAH:

You mean this keys, hope it works as someone told me keys from alphabox are different
Not working,look for the one that has 04090 as the ID!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.