Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5453963 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Gurus,
I have 1m startime dis.
Pls, can I use it to track 16°e,28°e,26°e,SES 5°e and 7°e together?
Thnx for ur response
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
greetings to you all and BARKA DA SALLAH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
arbourboateng:
Bro I really don't know what exactly the problem with my decoder I have been uploading software to countless of receiver's and I no the process of what you guys are suggesting and I have done all this, I even download both v 3.57p and v.3.58p respectively yet no results. thanks anyway
This is really strange but I would like you to do as I have said. Tune to Mtn info channel and make sure that the channel is showing then change the channel to 24hd. Try and press menu button on your rcu and exit immediately. Then wait like three minutes or thereabout and you will see the channel showing and if it does not show the encrypted channels on that Mtn transponder then you should check your receiver to know if it is actually SRT4950H.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
lincolnola:
Gurus,
I have 1m startime dis.
Thnx for ur response
I don't know about startimes dish but I know a strong dish can get them.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I just got dis Digisat 9800HD today,but unlike strong which I have mastered,its different,how do I put in d frequencies in dis Decoder?

just like strong go to menu then installation then search here you will see a list of satellite use the first one then press sat on your remote and input the freq and save.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
excellence44:

just like strong go to menu then installation then search here you will see a list of satellite use the first one then press sat on your remote and input the freq and save.
Ok thank You very much
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greymwasonko: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hi this is greymwasonko i was off due to my phone could no support internate iam back , Can some one tell which of the application i can use on my phone to Extract software Tanx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greymwasonko: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hi this is greymwasonko i was off due to my phone could no support internate iam back , Can some one tell which of the application i can use on my phone to Extract software Tanx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
greymwasonko:
Hi this is greymwasonko i was off due to my phone could no support internate iam back , Can some one tell which of the application i can use on my phone to Extract software Tanx.
Install rar extractor or android zip from playstore
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Samsamo: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pls house, i need projector,can someone tell me the price, or if anybody want to sell,am in need of one.pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Deeni131: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Euroadams:
greetings to you all and BARKA DA SALLAH

pls bro. help me how to get my channels back on qsat after factory reset. I have channels like all mbc, arewa24,cctvn and many fta before but now all gone. pls help. just settings on receiver cos the dish is OK.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 12:26am On Sep 13, 2016
Hello guys pls I need ur help I saw this setup at a friend place but the sat is eutelsat 9A with a D-sat decoder.but station there are cnn,nickolodeon,afn sports,movies etc.i just want to know the kind of set up for the 2 dishes.am just confused.thanks

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bobojoshua(m): 2:26am On Sep 13, 2016
lamtam:
http://www.download-firmware.net download ur alphabox model here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojesymsym: 2:49am On Sep 13, 2016
My Broda, well finally got it using a different decoder.
Monlo:

My dear that tp has been red as blood for some weeks now,i used to get dat tp before now,even went to re-track the tp,yet no result,but all other tps on d same satellote are blazing well.One love
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trendy247: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2016
Gudmrning Gurus, pls i have an issue with my consat decoder. It has be displaying d msg "No signal, pls check antenna/cable"
I connected strong decoder to d same setup n was able to get mytv channels but wen i take it back to consat, it still displayed same message.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2016
Trendy247:
Gudmrning Gurus, pls i have an issue with my consat decoder. It has be displaying d msg "No signal, pls check antenna/cable"
I connected strong decoder to d same setup n was able to get mytv channels but wen i take it back to consat, it still displayed same message.
From ur elaboration u probably hv mytv signal and not consat signal.....track consat signal and enjoy ur decoder, gud luck!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trendy247: 7:31am On Sep 13, 2016
ify4king:
From ur elaboration u probably hv mytv signal and not consat signal.....track consat signal and enjoy ur decoder, gud luck!
tnx bro for ur quick response...
Both consat n Mytv are on same 16E... Wen d consat was still working fine, i used to switch between d two.
What i've noticed is dat both d signal quality n level are 0% on consat which shouldn't hav been so if it was tracking issue.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2016
ANYBODY who have fairly used 2.6m or 3m dish to sell in ILORIN, suld contact 08058983120
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2016
ANYBODY who have fairly used 2.6m or 3m dish to sell in ILORIN, suld call, whatsap 08058983120 or add me on facebook
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by walexsho(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2016
olawaleejiko:
thanks pofolo nice wisdom keys. Many People dont monitor trend of things. In this season of change its not wise to waste money
Is SRT 4922 okay
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2016
I know some people will soon lick their fingers. Move with the trend.

ben1daEbiri:
I would rather have something "ancient" but efficient than "modern" but trashy.If i want an autoroll box,I'ld go for Gsky or just forget about it.I hope my arguement wouldn't make you mad that anyday i ask you of PV key you wouldn't give...lol!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2016
Trendy247:

tnx bro for ur quick response...
Both consat n Mytv are on same 16E... Wen d consat was still working fine, i used to switch between d two.
What i've noticed is dat both d signal quality n level are 0% on consat which shouldn't hav been so if it was tracking issue.
Just rotate the lnb, it should work
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yaseen1: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2016
2E 40 E3 27 BB 78 37 FF FA 91 E9 7B 25 70
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mujaya1(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2016
lincolnola:
Gurus,
I have 1m startime dis.
Thnx for ur response
yes you can, first track 16e as a primary,then 28e as secondary,track ses5e below 16e together with 7E
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2016
yaseen1:
2E 40 E3 27 BB 78 37 FF FA 91 E9 7B 25 70
which key is this?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2016
EMMAACHILE:
I know some people will soon lick their fingers. Move with the trend.

You really got me!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2016
timibare:
which key is this?
If it's for sp24,no need...it won't work
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
You really got me!
grin shocked sad shocked
Autoroll decoders are getting many. Saw freesat, alphabox, Gsky etc in the market. Best bet are the cheap ones.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Deluxe8000(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2016
pls engr. As at today what are the sat one can track with ku band 60cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

grin shocked sad shocked
Autoroll decoders are getting many. Saw freesat, alphabox, Gsky etc in the market. Best bet are the cheap ones.
Well,I've heard...this is really wrong timing,I'm not financially buoyant now and I'm a student...I couldn't watch the games over the weekend cause of the "siege" carried out by sp24.I hope Afn airs UCL today,that's my only hope!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Well,I've heard...this is really wrong timing,I'm not financially buoyant now and I'm a student...I couldn't watch the games over the weekend cause of the "siege" carried out by sp24.I hope Afn airs UCL today,that's my only hope!
I heard they will air it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2016
ify4king:
I heard they will air it
the one @34.5w or 9E?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.