Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5458648 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Suko92(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
satelliteDISH:

I am interested in the hispasat account but first I need to confirm from U if this decoders can use the account. Alphabox x4, 3d tech, viewsat vrt4950hd. I want to go to the market to buy a decoder.
yes alpha box, strong, qsat etc wil work perfect with it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by geman(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
GeorgeD1:

@geman,
Yes, TBN package on SES 4/C (22W) is still roaring hot. Use 3825h, 8950sr to track
and make sure your dish size is at least 1.8M. As for the package on Apstar (76E) that beam is a spot beam
for Asia so difficult to track from here.
Hope this helps?

@Geore D1
Many thanks for the response. I have a 2.4M dish. I was receiving it before but my Titanium LNB shorted and had to replace it with an old Eurostar lnb, which has not yet caught it.
What Lnb are you using over there?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abumilla(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
engrjosefz:

3634H/V 2625 make sure you hit up-to 94-97 then input 4133V/H 11250. Happy hunting!
thanks, but can I track it without dielectric plate to hit 94-97 on the above freq.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
agkilis:
also update the keys,you should see keys after the unzip go ahead and upload the keys and tune to 24 and watch the magic display
Am confuse here bc there z no seperate keys-everytin z in one line like this SRT 4950H_NewGui_ V3.58P_07092016 VLC media file(.bin) 6209KB 18% 07/09/2016 09:32 pls make it clearer
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by seyramob: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
please help us I also updated my srt4950h with 3.158v waited for half an hour but it is not opening. thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pryncipal: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
plx my people how can one identify a fake copy of SRT 4950H.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by seyramob: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Abumilla:

thanks, but can I track it without dielectric plate to hit 94-97 on the above freq.
please which o'clock would I position the lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
seyramob:
please help us I also updated my srt4950h with 3.158v waited for half an hour but it is not opening. thanks
Do the upgrade
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by isaac311: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Anyone help me because prophetic channel on 68.5E is now encrypted. Help with either new tp or with key to watch channel
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by engrjosefz(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
Abumilla:

No. dielectric plate must be in Place.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
geman:

@Geore D1
Many thanks for the response. I have a 2.4M dish. I was receiving it before but my Titanium LNB shorted and had to replace it with an old Eurostar lnb, which has not yet caught it.
What Lnb are you using over there?

@geman,
I'm using STRONG K6. You should try it and see.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pryncipal: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
please house, how can you identify a fake copy of SRT 4950h.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
if all u need is tv series/shows, then Apstar 7 is ur best bet. once again thanks to @Manhattan3G for giving me the info of tracking it some days back.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
abdool09:
if all u need is tv series/shows, then Apstar 7 is ur best bet. once again thanks to @Manhattan3G for giving me the info of tracking it some days back.
kindly drop the TP so that we can try is it on 90cm or 1.8 and above is it Ku or C band.?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
My sports 24hd is went off No signal is it general.?

Please someone should confirm if sport24 has signal on the new tp 04173V20680v because mine went off no signal while watching the man utd game
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xenoo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
pls house, what bout us using srt 4922. Is dere any update on autoroll yet. Its painful. Tnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greymwasonko: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
For Str 4950H get the autorall latest patch on www.crosat.us and download V 3.57 or 3.58 My location East Africa Kenya Tks]

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by manhattan3G: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
geman:
East Africa,
Is there any one receiving the TBN package on 22West C band or 76East - Apstar C band? I was receiving it on 22west but it disappeared. I am particularly interested in Smile of a Child channel.

Kindly share any leads for me to get this package. Many thanks.
the one on apstar does not pop up...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
It's been over a week now and yet no autoroll software for 4922...that's life;just a moment defines us.At a time,you're on top then within a blink,you become irrelevant...now that's a lesson,and we've learned the hard way!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
abdool09:
Are you picking GMA network on apstar?I think i'll be pointing my dish there,what other good channels are you picking?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
@GeorgeD1 It seems you and Olenyi are back from your hiatus,it's good having you back again...@ManirBK hope you resolved your audio issues on your new box?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
How can one input keys into 4950H manually or hw can one know d working key? -just like in 4922 u click 8282 & u are gud to go
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
GeorgeD1:

@geman,
Yes, TBN package on SES 4/C (22W) is still roaring hot. Use 3825h, 8950sr to track
and make sure your dish size is at least 1.8M. As for the package on Apstar (76E) that beam is a spot beam
for Asia so difficult to track from here.
Hope this helps?
@geman If your dish is motorized, you can actually have Smile of a Child on Apstar as long as you have 2.4m and above. It's a very sensitive channel to have, you could have to sacrifice the signal quality of other channels to have it. It actually falls a little bit off the rest, I mean if you have motorized setup on Apstar with maximum signal quality on other channels, you will have to move your Motor slightly to maximize TBN, that is actually why it's hard on static setup. If you want it back on your setup, you need a Motor.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abumilla(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
engrjosefz:

No. dielectric plate must be in Place.
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
It's been over a week now and yet no autoroll software for 4922...that's life;just a moment defines us.At a time,you're on top then within a blink,you become irrelevant...now that's a lesson,and we've learned the hard way!
Guys should be patience, I don't think buying more decoders is the answer, patience is the answer, in less than 2 weeks they will have autoroll patches for most Strong boxes. Ask yourself if 2 weeks is worth 7,000 naira for new decoder. Of course if it's just a change to you, it's shouldn't be a problem but most regular guys in here shouldn't jump ship. A lot of decoders are advertised at the moment but they will become junk once powervu is gone. What is happening now is part of Strong business strategy to sell Srt 4950h box, another 2 weeks will see them sell more Srt 4950h than they have sold in the last 7 months. It's no coincidence that they only have Patch for srt4950h which is everywhere in the market. Strong company has huge **** with the guys that write those patches.
For solution - buy yourself data, download Mobdro or whatever to watch games for now while waiting for the ha...rs.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Are you picking GMA network on apstar?I think i'll be pointing my dish there,what other good channels are you picking?
The only good thing about GMA is the Philippine's Soaps if not it's useless. GMA tp is even one of those I use for tracking Apstar, it shouldn't worry you if you want to have it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by muk80(m): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
HAH:
My sports 24hd is went off No signal is it general.?

Please someone should confirm if sport24 has signal on the new tp 04173V20680v because mine went off no signal while watching the man utd game
it's has signal, check your connection because I use d same TP with u and mine is working perfectly
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:28am On Sep 16, 2016
Chinedu7:

The only good thing about GMA is the Philippine's Soaps if not it's useless. GMA tp is even one of those I use for tracking Apstar, it shouldn't worry you if you want to have it.
I love philippino soaps,just because of that,I pay 1k every month for mytv!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Chinedu7:

Guys should be patience, I don't think buying more decoders is the answer, patience is the answer, in less than 2 weeks they will have autoroll patches for most Strong boxes. Ask yourself if 2 weeks is worth 7,000 naira for new decoder. Of course if it's just a change to you, it's shouldn't be a problem but most regular guys in here shouldn't jump ship. A lot of decoders are advertised at the moment but they will become junk once powervu is gone. What is happening now is part of Strong business strategy to sell Srt 4950h box, another 2 weeks will see them sell more Srt 4950h than they have sold in the last 7 months. It's no coincidence that they only have Patch for srt4950h which is everywhere in the market. Strong company has huge **** with the guys that write those patches.
For solution - buy yourself data, download Mobdro or whatever to watch games for now while waiting for the ha...rs.
Thanks again;it's becoming worrisome my haunch is telling me their encryption would be changed sooner than later.We shouldn't be waiting for their software and then they change encryption (that's a nightmare you know),it will be very painfull to let go of sp24,it's arguably the best we've got for a while.Then again,I'm a student and I don't have such money to throw about....I have no option than to wait
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 16, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
i'm not receiving it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 6:34am On Sep 16, 2016
abdool09:

i'm not receiving it.
sm1 shld help me find solution 2 dis alphabox showing loading @ front but not show on tv screen

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2016
lincolnola:

@ Yinka4dad,
Thanks, which of the 2 dishes is eutelsat 9A?
One is having only one LNB while the other is having 2 LNBs.

Is it eutelsat 9A on east or west
thanks boss what I notice is that the station on it are nickolodeon,espn,afn stations, like spirts,movie& cnn,bbc aljazira.etcand I notice that the lnb fade was open

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.