Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5459310 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
The non-autorolling of 4922 has become a blessing in disguise,most of our gurus are back,we have very sound minds.This saga has made me learn from the fhnest here...@Dlee1,@Chinedu7,@ManirBK;weldone!!!...@odilibe and GeorgeD1,once again...welcome back!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chukstaker:
Pls guys, is been a while i watched fta since my 4669xii got burnt,pls between 4922,4922a,4922D which of this decoders is the best,what are their price range?,how do i knw an original and a fake one? Pls i need this urgently because am going to purchase on monday!
this can help u; http://www.strong-technologies.com/discover-the-srt-4920-serie/

and this;

http://www.strong-technologies.com/beware-of-fake-srt-4922a/#more-53
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chinedu7:

Take it easy big man, I quoted you because you said it was close to impossible but I had it once for few months before I decided to discard it because with it I couldn't get good signal on the west side of a balanced dish. So I know what I am talking about infact I broke the news of the availability of those channels with pictures the very first day they were added to Apstar.
Then I was getting 57 - 58%, I think it cracks at 54% or thereabouts. I mean on 2.4m mesh, you see my brother impossibility is nothing.

@Chinedu7,
Nobody is a big man here. We all learning and trying to help each other here.
The guy asked a simple question. He wanted to know which of the TBN positions he could track easily at the moment and not what was
obtainable several months ago. So how does your post help him?
If I was a newbie standing by my dish and I sent a post to the thread about possible tracking positions, I would expect any member responding to me to give me
information that is current and not one that expired several months ago.

VIVA FTA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
GeorgeD1:

@Chinedu7,
The guy asked a simple question. He wanted to know which of the TBN positions he could track easily at the moment and not what was
If I was a newbie standing by my dish and I sent a post to the thread about possible tracking positions, I would expect any member responding to me to give me

VIVA FTA!!!
Months ago? GeorgeD1 I am happy that you are back here, I don't want prove you wrong again. Let's leave it at that. No offense.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by crew9111: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
God bless these senior gurus...
@Dlee1,@Chinedu7,@ManirBK;weldone!!!...@odilibe and Gorge D1.

It's been long

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dear all, champion TV Is sorry to inform you that we have a little technical challenge and so would be off air for a few days. We will restore service as soon as practicable and hit the airwaves with a bang. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.This is from their official Facebook Page

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
GeorgeD1:

@Chinedu7,

VIVA FTA!!!
Pictures of the channels from my setup. They didn't expire. Like I said they are a bit off from others and to stabilize it requires sacrificing signal strength of other channels. I currently have them at 56% and cracking, extra 2% it will become stable. As you can see it didn’t expire, it has been like that from day one.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
@GeorgeD1 It seems you and Olenyi are back from your hiatus,it's good having you back again...@ManirBK hope you resolved your audio issues on your new box?

Still observing developments from the background.

My warm regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
arbourboateng:
Dear all, champion TV Is sorry to inform you that we have a little technical challenge and so would be off air for a few days. We will restore service as soon as practicable and hit the airwaves with a bang. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.This is from their official Facebook Page
It is gone and never come back bro
The game is closed
Just wait for 1 month and you will believe
For now it is just like dream
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Deluxe8000(m): 12:55am On Sep 18, 2016
hmm....i hope it is true champion is coming back but what of glow tv?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 3:27am On Sep 18, 2016
Pls house let d arguements stop.TBN and CHILDSMILE are still firing hot @ 22w With TP 03827 h 8950 on my newly installed motorized 1.8m dish even i also have NICKLODEON in english @ 9e With TP 11786 h 27500. viva fta!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Konkay(m): 4:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Konkay:
please all the good people in d hous kindly assist me, am tracking sport 24east wit tp 3800v20000 ,but all I got was bfrs , sky sport1,2, Amara TV wit like 10 other TV station and no sport24 pls kindly tell me what I didn't do right it's urgent
plssssss kindly answer dis question
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DoctorHindus: 5:46am On Sep 18, 2016
Konkay:
plssssss kindly answer dis question

u r on the right path. u ll av to increase ur signal to 80% n above then blind scan n sp24 ll pop up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorHindus:

u r on the right path. u ll av to increase ur signal to 80% n above then blind scan n sp24 ll pop up.
You can check these TP aswell 03634 H/V 02625, 03661 H 2963, 3665 H 3689 bc d one u are using z becoming problematic since they change their TP but u must hit 90% & above b4 hoping 4 24hd-dont panic as it may answer u well i hope
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2016
Deluxe8000:
hmm....i hope it is true champion is coming back but what of glow tv?
glow tv is back! I just rescan and it came back.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abumilla(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2016
kd10:
Good point there @ Dlee1Dlee1" To add to add your analysis though just listen to the pair you listed WizKids & Sameer009 on their website the manner they are promoting 4950H as best most advance decoder so far in the market anywhere globally at a cheapest price ever that even the most expensive & recognized brands can't beat it base on a survey carried out in a competition with other Decoders this year 2016....However this made me feel that they might delay the the release of Autoroll software for 4922A abit long than Usual. Thanks. Good morning Gurus.
pls can you give me the website of wizkid and sameer. it is also sad we don't have anyone that can come to our aid on 4922a except wizkid and sameer.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by idris4r83(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2016
I
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dinhodinho(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2016
Please house, my decoder biss key option is in small letters instead of capital letters,
I've tried to change it to capital letter to no avail,
biss keys are always written in capital letters,
does my decoder has fault or can it still work with small letters?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xenoo(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
pls guys btw skybox n alfabox which is a good pv autoroll decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abumilla(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
pls guys I want to trade my qsat 23g plus #6000 naira for a new skybox. is it a good bargain before I make a mistake. pls your contribution is important. thanks.
n.b: the person am trading with said new skybox cost #10000.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xenoo(m): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
pls i want 2 knw more bout skybox
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Deluxe8000(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
logonlaredo:
thanks man
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dinhodinho(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Deluxe8000:

thanks man
does Glow TV show soccer?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dinhodinho(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
logonlaredo:

does Glow TV show live matches?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
@Dinhodinho no! Indian series
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
olenyi:

Still observing developments from the background.

My warm regards.
This man introduced me to satelite installations.
[size=30] Thank You [/size]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sameer,and wizkid has the software for auto roll 4922 series they had it the same time they brought out the one for 4950 H.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sameer,has the software for auto roll 4922 series they had it the same time they brought out the one for 4950 H.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dinhodinho(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
logonlaredo:
@Dinhodinho no! Indian series
OK, that's cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
agkilis:
Sameer,has the software for auto roll 4922 series they had it the same time they brought out the one for 4950 H.
Good day folks, and welcome back the "home boys".Now, the issue of pv-autoroll is a delicate one the guys giving us those opportunities need to be appreciated, it's a sacrifice they are offering :secondly there is too much noise here.why not quietly and politely write to SAMEER the prof. and we will be amazed at his kindness ...so long!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abumilla(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
agkilis:
Sameer,and wizkid has the software for auto roll 4922 series they had it the same time they brought out the one for 4950 H.
if they have the software for 4922a why dont they want to make it public.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
yawwilson:

Good day folks, and welcome back the "home boys".Now, the issue of pv-autoroll is a delicate one the guys giving us those opportunities need to be appreciated, it's a sacrifice they are offering :secondly there is too much noise here.why not quietly and politely write to SAMEER the prof. and we will be amazed at his kindness ...so long!!
thanks i just wrote to him and am sure some think nice is coming i know he has it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.