Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5441532 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
@all with 4950E,M..and using ver. 3.58p ,kindly send your feedback, problems or gratitude to.. yasameer@yahoo.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Sony channels going off on the. 1st of january? embarassed embarassed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Kingbabatunde:
hugman pls it's been a bit long I log in can u pls explain to me what auto roll work for
Auto roll is a software for decoder that load encrypted powervu key automatically by the decoder itself without you manuallly input it on the decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
yawwilson:
@all with 4950E,M..and using ver. 3.58p ,kindly send your feedback, problems or gratitude to.. yasameer@yahoo.com
Bro,dont be compelling people to show gratitude for d favor or help they receive frm yasammeer or wizkid or sameer.Allow them to show gratitudes geniunely frm their hearts that is when it has meaning and rewarding.Besides it is God that gave them the wisdom to come about that autoroll software.so all thanks and praise should be directed to God almighty.The giver of knowledge and wisdom.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abumilla(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
I am presently enjoying the autoroll software on qsat 23g. thanks to all nairalanders for their contributions especially those that posted the link to download the software. cheers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akins16ng: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
ify4king.please kindly send the autoroll software of d-sat 9800.this is my mail; akin16xng@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bulakos25(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
ify4king:
Sent, enjoy!
please help me bros. I also need the software. a.bulakos@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Usmandebrave(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
ify4king:
drop ur email let me send d extracted file to u
pls i also need it sir, usmandebrave@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
yawwilson:
we ha e shown gratitude and feedback but we are not happy that Qsat has auto roll and yet 4922 series has non its a shame and a big slap to the face
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harjirem(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pls wo knw the code to open winners chapel channel
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
@Kwameking I post about raid of champion tv you said it is a lie ,they are just fixing small problem and will come back shocked shocked : I say them dead you say no na lie them just sleeping, grin grin grin Two weeks now them are still sleeping? shocked shocked shocked
Kwame please go wake them up before it becomes too late cool cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
I'm not trying to star an argument but watching on 4950 series is frustrating, its freezes a lot even on sony. Forget abt the its specs, 4922 is just better.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
abdool09:
I'm not trying to star an argument but watching on 4950 series is frustrating, its freezes a lot even on sony. Forget abt the its specs, 4922 is just better.
tell them this is practical not theory,cause in theory and space 4950 is better with polished English and grammar including the cracking but when it comes down to practical and performance 4922 series is the best,my brother the thing cracks on sony thats why i went and bought 4922 cause a good brother here saw my complaining and advise me for my own good to buy 4922 that was before the 1000 page of this great forum,which i did and was free until auto roll brought me back to 4950 hoping that it has improved not knowing it is still the same thing

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
agkilis:
we ha e shown gratitude and feedback but we are not happy that Qsat has auto roll and yet 4922 series has non its a shame and a big slap to the face
Don't worry good friend!! It's just a matter of... very, very soon ,a couple of...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
abdool09:
Sony channels going off on the. 1st of january? embarassed embarassed

No wahala believe me whatever they move to is hackable unless their signal can only be detected by only their customized decoders

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
sunene1:
Bro,dont be compelling people to show gratitude for d favor or help they receive frm yasammeer or wizkid or sameer.Allow them to show gratitudes geniunely frm their hearts that is when it has meaning and rewarding.Besides it is God that gave them the wisdom to come about that autoroll software.so all thanks and praise should be directed to God almighty.The giver of knowledge and wisdom.
My dear friend please forgive me if my post is offensive, However, I believe you are a kind person and how will you feel if after showing a little kindness to someone, that person comes back with 2 or more people to thank you? Supposed I said there were some goodies so go and get yours,,will you still have reservations.?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
Folks ,from around 2009 when I started visiting nairaland, I have gained a lot of knowledge here hence if I find something juicy out there, it's just reciprocal to let others have it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abumilla(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
yawwilson:
pls which is the right email of sameer is yasameer @yahoo.com or yasameer@gmail.com because I was given at gmail.com earlier by a nairalander.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Abumilla:

pls which is the right email of sameer is yasameer @yahoo.com or yasameer@gmail.com because I was given at gmail.com earlier by a nairalander.
It's yasameer@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
sunene1:

I completely disagree with you. Some didn't know the email to write Sameer. Some are also asking for 4922 Auto roll software. So flooding Sameers inbox with message of appreciation will motivate him to release the Auto roll for other strong series. The man is just doing sacrificial work. Strong Technologies may not be aware of this charity work being done by Sameer and co. If you can't write to show appreciation, please don't discourage others from doing so. Since it is God who gave them the knowledge and wisdom, nobody should thank them? What kind of logic is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
kingsaha:
@Kwameking I post about raid of champion tv you said it is a lie ,they are just fixing small problem and will come back shocked shocked : I say them dead you say no na lie them just sleeping, grin grin grin Two weeks now them are still sleeping? shocked shocked shocked
Kwame please go wake them up before it becomes too late cool cool

What is your fixation about CHAMPION TV? We are not ready for your daily 'hearsay gymnastics'
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pakata: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
ify4king:
drop ur email let me send d extracted file to u
Pls I'll need it too.My email is akeempakata@yahoo.com.I'll appreciate if u can respond urgently.tnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
kwameking:

What is your fixation about CHAMPION TV? We are not ready for your daily 'hearsay gymnastics'
just accept the fact that he was right and more on,whats the big deal oh you were right the office was raided as you said i had no knowledge of it but now i do simple

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JOPINTO: 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
pls I need Q23 auooroll software my mail is jo.pinto09@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JOPINTO: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
my mail is, JO.pinto09@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abumilla(m): 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
yawwilson:
It's yasameer@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greymwasonko: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
The New patch for str 4950M V 3.58p Is autorally on Sport 24 but with sony you ve to edit the keys same applies to Animal planent & Diiscovery Thank u, My location East Africa.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 4:39am On Oct 02, 2016
Gtvsports and others now added to Astra 28.2east... Blind scan and flex.. .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 5:41am On Oct 02, 2016
Pakata:
Pls I'll need it too.My email is akeempakata@yahoo.com.I'll appreciate if u can respond urgently.tnx
wat do u need?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 5:44am On Oct 02, 2016
greymwasonko:
The New patch for str 4950M V 3.58p Is autorally on Sport 24 but with sony you ve to edit the keys same applies to Animal planent & Diiscovery Thank u, My location East Africa.

That's not true, if u scanned with c_Intelsat 20(68.5e) and waited few mins, they will all auto roll
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mujaya1(m): 6:31am On Oct 02, 2016
ABOUT AUTOROLL FOR SRT4922A

Please wait ..., it is as soon
as possible ..not easy to old
receivers .., Now working &
searching to the Driver for
it ..any addition : means
repeat & Re_arrange all
component of Software
...Regards ..Sameer009

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2016
kwameking:

I completely disagree with you. Some didn't know the email to write Sameer. Some are also asking for 4922 Auto roll software. So flooding Sameers inbox with message of appreciation will motivate him to release the Auto roll for other strong series. The man is just doing sacrificial work. Strong Technologies may not be aware of this charity work being done by Sameer and co. If you can't write to show appreciation, please don't discourage others from doing so. Since it is God who gave them the knowledge and wisdom, nobody should thank them? What kind of logic is that?

Bros,i believe u have eyes and u can read and understand.Dont mis quote me and mis interprete me.i did not say people should not thank them for their charity work,what i said was that he should not force or compell people to thank them, he should allow the praises and the thanks to come willingly from their hearts,that is when it is rewardingand he has quoted me later and he reasoned along with me and understood me so why are u still raising the dust?Do u what to instigate him or other forum member against me?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.