Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5453467 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by CyrilGreat2(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
House plz any solution for SP24 tnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alongeous(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
why is this thread so dull today?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by taotech22: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
(1) Pls to get those channel for free which sat, frequency, and dish size. (2) pls are there any fta channels that air epl or laliga on ku band dish pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Alongeous:
why is this thread so dull today?
House is mourning the death of a dear one.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugotuf(m): 12:30am On Feb 02, 2017
kwameking:

House is mourning the death of a dear one.
It's so painful bros.but serious dry fasting and prayers are going on round the clock for his miraculous resurrection back to life.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 4:45am On Feb 02, 2017
ugotuf:

It's so painful bros.but serious dry fasting and prayers are going on round the clock for his miraculous resurrection back to life.
SONY package now fta hmmm, it may be next bwtv.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 5:41am On Feb 02, 2017
abohwun:
SONY package now fta hmmm, it may be next bwtv.
They are not fta dont just take information you get on the net without verifying.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by muk80(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2017
Mrn house, any news on Sport 24?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2017
Dear Kibukila, u left me on WhatsApp.
How is East Africa?
Long time
kibukila:

They are not fta dont just take information you get on the net without verifying.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
muk80:
Mrn house, any news on Sport 24?

Not yet.
We are keeping an eye on Crosat.
Until the Arabs talk, all Auto roll boxes remain like toothless tigers; they can't bite!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT2: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
This morning i was able to track ptv national with my 3.2m dish at Abk,but d signal was only at 39% on 4950h.ptv national with cracking picture while ptv sport did not picture even at 39%.i used strong lnb at 12oclock.Anyone with usefull tip 2 help improve my signal level is highly welcome.Note:only 12&6 oclock worked while others came with no signal
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
kwameking:

Not yet.
We are keeping an eye on Crosat.
Until the Arabs talk, all Auto roll boxes remain like toothless tigers; they can't bite!

can u imagine i went to buy Qsat could not get, i only saw those power sat and their likes, i told the seller why is dey no Qsat he said becus its no longer working

i told him that i don't need account i just need it as ordinary decoder,.

my point now is without power vu spy cam or whatever those Chinese decoder don't sell market,and our traders refuse to buy them in stock

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
TSHIRT2:
This morning i was able to track ptv national with my 3.2m dish at Abk,but d signal was only at 39% on 4950h.ptv national with cracking picture while ptv sport did not picture even at 39%.i used strong lnb at 12oclock.Anyone with usefull tip 2 help improve my signal level is highly welcome.Note:only 12&6 oclock worked while others came with no signal
what was ur tracking TP
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
kibukila:

As for the time i posted my message they were fta, did u check/confirm b4 criticising my post? Am not use to posting fake messages.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
@All,is AMC series,movies,fox 1,2 still working on eutelsat 16e.So that I don't waste time chasing shadows,tracking it.
Also does Eutelsat 7e still has any Hollywood channels.Please I need more Hollywood channels for my family.Thanks
@All,is AMC series,movies,fox 1,2 still working on eutelsat 16e.So that I don't waste time chasing shadows,tracking it.
Also does Eutelsat 7e still has any Nollywood channels.Please I need more Hollywood channels for my family.Thanks
Also does Eutelsat 7e still has any Nollywood channels.Please I need more Nollywood channels for my family.Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Monlo:
Also does Eutelsat 7e still has any Hollywood channels.Please I need more Hollywood channels for my family.Thanks
Fox sport and co are off again.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
abohwun:
Fox sport and co are off again.
Thanks,but do you know if there is any Nollywood channel on eutelsat 7e?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spacetrotter: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Monlo:

Thanks,but do you know if there is any Nollywood channel on eutelsat 7e?
No Nollywood there but Muvi TV that show African movies.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Spacetrotter:
And AMC in yoruba
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abumilla(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
any hope for sp24 on qsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by manhattan3G: 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
any afcon match on rts senegal @ 7'E?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 7:19am On Feb 03, 2017
Spacetrotter:
Thanks,The African movies,does it include Nigerian movies.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2017
abohwun:
And AMC in yoruba

Thanks,am actually interested in Satellite that I can track for Nigerian home videos(English),not Yoruba.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spacetrotter: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Monlo:

Thanks,The African movies,does it include Nigerian movies.
Yes of course
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simonnkhoma: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2017
abohwun:
As for the time i posted my message they were fta, did u check/confirm b4 criticising my post? Am not use to posting fake messages.
Are they still working there? I tried them on my Wiztech 999, still showing SCRAMBLED.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lov4sat(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2017
microgiant:

ok, keep remember to try different LNB skews as you are searching. I mentioned earlier that you should be very observant of the signal bar any slight increase while you are searching keep the dish at that point and tweak you LNB skew, including pushing it in and pulling out.

Thank you very much for your follw up and guidance I will do as you ask and see the out come.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by muk80(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2017
No body is saying anything about sport 24?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tvc News nigeria and Tvc Entertainment are now on 16e TP 12562H30000.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.