Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443990 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alongeous(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Olayinkaoj:

Thanks for your detailed explanation. However, may I know if yours was done with 60 cm dish? Also, while tilting to my left from the S-E direction, would I need to get to the East direction just like how 28° E and 36° E are facing?
Yes I did mine with a 60cm dish. And for the second question, your dish won't be facing the due east position like in the case of multi TV and dstv. Once you're sure that your dish is at the startimes' signal position, just follow my initial procedure, and you should nail both signal.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
ArewaNG:
Hello Room, Nigcomsat 1r 42.5E dish 60cm, tp 12518 H 25000 is red for 3 weeks. is it general?
It is working presently on my set up .Try to re-align ur dish more channel has been added,Do blind scan to receive them
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
guys is there anyway I can track mbc again.v tried usin joytv positon bfor moving to badr but its not comin up I stil watch it lastwk bfore it went off help me guys
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
abohwun:
12284v 27500 but 12304h 27500 is easy tracking.
thanks bro what size of dish r u using
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ArewaNG: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yinka4dad:
mbc on d east can be received with 60cm dish upwards any where in 9ja.track it directly with it TP 12284 V 27500 very close to joy tv LNB @ 4.OOK time.Happy hunting
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 12:51am On Mar 28, 2017
@all the people that have track nigcomsat, how many channels are there now as u are reading this post, has AIT AND CHANNELS TV JOINED THEM?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:58am On Mar 28, 2017
Yinka4dad:
60cm a 5 in 1 combination with 16e been the primary lnb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2017
ArewaNG:

Thanks nigcomsat is now working I did attached LNB to multi TV position.

Really?
Please explain this your method.can I add LNB to 1M dish setup whose primary focus is on 16e, to get this Nigcomsat?
I need urgent response pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugoobest1(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2017
pls houz, in nailing mbc26e and 28e in one lnb using 16e as d primary position, Wats d maximum percentage on 16e 10804h30000. my dish shifted due to heavy rain and snc den, lost d signal on Mbc 26e and it's proving difficult to track again...Help Houze
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2017
ugoobest1:
pls houz, in nailing mbc26e and 28e in one lnb using 16e as d primary position, Wats d maximum percentage on 16e 10804h30000. my dish shifted due to heavy rain and snc den, lost d signal on Mbc 26e and it's proving difficult to track again...Help Houze
bros am having same prob too now I cant gt it again

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2017
@all,can anyone confirm if Sony packages on Intelsat 68e are still power vu auto rolling,because only Sony six is working for me here,even though others used to show before now.Note:I use auto roll Powervu decoder.Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugoobest1(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Ismy5000:

If you are attaching 28e to d already installed 16e den you will ur 28e lnb to down a little bit. In other to have joytv and MBC with one lnb. But if 28e is d primary . u will raise your dish up a little bit . to have 26e.
As of DAT 7e , just adjust and tweak your lnb . you will have 7e with 5e together .
And if you want to track 9e. You can go ahead if its trackable in your area . but don't forget to have to auto roll decoder .
tnx bro..buh wat percentage shud d 16e (10804h30000) be. I v d above frequency @ 71% and joytv 28e @72%. buh den no matter hw I tweak d lnb, still mbc refused to pop up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2017
abohwun:
60cm a 5 in 1 combination with 16e been the primary lnb.

Please do you have an idea of much a 5in1 goes for now?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2017
1kinggy:

I still have it and its working perfectly.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
1kinggy:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
@all,rescan ur consat package on multi TV position,a number of their paid channels with $ signs are currently FTA,enjoy why it lasts.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yinka4dad:
have been asking since last wk for any1 help me check maybe mbc on badr is stil working mine is red pls help mi check
Working
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
ArewaNG:

did u attach the lnb directly under multi tv lnb or to the left or right?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Monlo:
@all,rescan ur consat package on multi TV position,a number of their paid channels with $ signs are currently FTA,enjoy why it lasts.
is it only consat decoders or any other decoder? Becos i use startrack decoder and i did not see any free channel from consat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oguguolouis:
Working
its not working at my end at all is there another way I can
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 3:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Yinka4dad:
its not working at my end at all is there another way I can
input the TP manually and scan for the channels 12565 H30000.i'm watching them presently on my set up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 3:26am On Mar 29, 2017
ArewaNG:

Please post pictures of your setup... Thanks and God bless u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 5:46am On Mar 29, 2017
sunene1:
input the TP manually and scan for the channels 12565 H30000.i'm watching them presently on my set up
is it any decoder or only consat? Becos mine is not coming . I use star track decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 6:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Oguguolouis:

is it any decoder or only consat? Becos mine is not coming . I use star track decoder
Showing on my strong 4922a
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alongeous(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2017
Oguguolouis:

Just try to increase your multi TV signal as much as you can, they would definitely come up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alongeous:

Just try to increase your multi TV signal as much as you can, they would definitely come up
the funniest part of it is dt I track multi tv to be 85% and.input 12845/ 30000 on badr n move the dish up bt stil the same.bt I will try the tp u gave me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oguguolouis:

watching on digisathd decoder now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alongeous(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yinka4dad:
the funniest part of it is dt I track multi tv to be 85% and.input 12845/ 30000 on badr n move the dish up bt stil the same.bt I will try the tp u gave me
Good afternoon bro, the comment you quoted was actually for the guy unable to receive the consat channels alongside that of multiTv. It is obvious you're really missing your MBC channels. I love the channels as well, especially for its picture quality. This is what you should do, after tracking multi TV, standing in front of your dish, move the dish towards your left in such a way that the signal quality reduces, as you can never get MBC while multi TV signal quality is at 85%. Tap your dish up a little such that the elevation bolt falls in between 60 and 65 degree mark, this should further decrease the multi TV signal quality to about 60 to 65 percent. When you're at this range, tighten your elevation bolt a bit, so that it doesn't go down without applying any effort or force. Then input your MBC tp, 12284 V 27500, alter the elevation and azimuth bit by bit, you should hit green.
From your name I assume you reside in SW, so for better result and to enable you nail the MBC alongside Multi TV with little lost of TPs, I recommend you use a 90cm dish.
Also set your lnb at 3 '0 clock while facing your dish.
Finally, since you are not using a Sat finder, ensure you note the position of the elevation bolt anytime you successfully track a new satellite position. It helps a lot and saves you a lot of stress if you were to track the satellite again.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by moses4all(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
please guys where do i get latest updated thaicom 5 c band biss keys for micot hd + others
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bobojoshua(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alongeous:

Good afternoon bro, the comment you quoted was actually for the guy unable to receive the consat channels alongside that of multiTv. It is obvious you're really missing your MBC channels. I love the channels as well, especially for its picture quality. This is what you should do, after tracking multi TV, standing in front of your dish, move the dish towards your left in such a way that the signal quality reduces, as you can never get MBC while multi TV signal quality is at 85%. Tap your dish up a little such that the elevation bolt falls in between 60 and 65 degree mark, this should further decrease the multi TV signal quality to about 60 to 65 percent. When you're at this range, tighten your elevation bolt a bit, so that it doesn't go down without applying any effort or force. Then input your MBC tp, 12284 V 27500, alter the elevation and azimuth bit by bit, you should hit green.
From your name I assume you reside in SW, so for better result and to enable you nail the MBC alongside Multi TV with little lost of TPs, I recommend you use a 90cm dish.
Also set your lnb at 3 '0 clock while facing your dish.
Finally, since you are not using a Sat finder, ensure you note the position of the elevation bolt anytime you successfully track a new satellite position. It helps a lot and saves you a lot of stress if you were to track the satellite again.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Brian109:

You are suggesting a 90cm Right? And was I using the correct frequency ,and does it matter which decoder I use?
try to change ur polarization from V to H and see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.