Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5435736 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olawale86(m): 6:17am On Aug 10, 2011
pls?@ all, pls wat can i do 2 dis i av 2 4663 and is not working if i on it will just display ----- and it would'nt boost and i try 2 wake it up with another 1 after i counting to 100 percent the other 1 will just display hold and say wait for saving more than 3hr pls help me out pls?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 2dmax(m): 6:52am On Aug 10, 2011
mmm. Yummy.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
@ALL,
THIS THREAD IS DEAD!!!
IT IS OBVIOUS THE SO CALLED GURUS HAVE ANOTHER MEANS OF COMMUNICATION.
@MODERATOR,
PLEASE SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN AND SAVE US ALL THE STRESS.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by infofta(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
@sophiaemore1
The thread is not dead. But the d**ngle thing is causing lazyness.
There is an lnb to track nilesat with 90cm dish. Try it and report back to the house. Lol.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by seunoluomo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
@info.fta
what is the name of the lnb? to track nilesat with 90cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2011
shaka_taka:

hi all africans,
I a satellite fun come from India to transact business with a company in Nigeria,
I have a contract to write software for a company encryption.
I see Africa suffer from low technology so I written a software for BADR 5 26E,all channel open I used this satellite because of security reasoning,
I want to give to those interested
my mail, shaka_takah@yahoo.com
welcome to the forum shaka ,we are ready to all ideas in this forum,nothing is new under sun says the good book,therefore no one will be able to resist you,you are free to help anyone that you can,the sweet is in the putting.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spacevice(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2011
I Hacked:

@all sat finder in Ghana at Gh40

broda if you don't want to hit your wall with nail
see picture below.it is advisable to alien your dish on face Bord or
strait pole like mine so if you are moving or changing your location
you don't cos any damages to your wall or someone house. email to matthewq19as@yahoo.com
or call if you are in difficulty thank you

@ I Hacked. Which shop can the sat finder be bought from? I'm in Accra anyways.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2011
spacevice:

@ I Hacked. Which shop can the sat finder be bought from? I'm in Accra anyways.

you can get one from I hacked KUMASI
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 6:22am On Aug 11, 2011
@info.fta wats d name of the lnb dat miraculously work nilesat on a 90cm dish.
@ badaru, @freshp @gadator is the above real?
i'll always remain a silent learner reading through the thread everyday.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2011
This picture is being distributed on the internet as if this lnb does something special. Any one know it?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2011
info.fta:

@sophiaemore1
The thread is not dead. But the d**ngle thing is causing lazyness.
There is an lnb to track nilesat with 90cm dish. Try it and report back to the house. Lol.
miju:

@info.fta wats d name of the lnb dat miraculously work nilesat on a 90cm dish.
@ badaru, @freshp @gadator is the above real?
i'll always remain a silent learner reading through the thread everyday.
may be you will re-locate to afghanistan or iraq to get a good signal with a 90cm antenna.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2011
@miju
the only areas where this is barely possible is in the core north.(and i say barely possible).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by edey2real: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2011
@George D,
I will change the Lnb as u said but i want you to know that i stay in Niger state and Kainji to be precise which is a Northern state in Nigeria. And already, i have my Badr to be 97% with Supermax Lnb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2011
They is a claim that wonderful lnb from u.s.a is doing fine,but however it,s under text now as we write.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
@edey2real,
I still stand by fuji lnb any day for fibre dishes. Besides, whether your in Niger state or kano, you stand a better chance of getting out-of-footprint birds with those LNBs earlier mentioned in my post.

NOTE: Dejsam is one of our members who lives in kano and he still uses digisat or echosat lnbs with his strong pan to get nilesat. How about that?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2011
@info.fta:-
i can't wait to nail nile on a .9m dish. You are wonder. You are awesome!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2011
Hello house,at first i was thinking their is something so special about this so d**ngle of a box only to fined out that is as easy as ABC,for those who want to know about it should post their 2go name,and we can start from there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 12:49am On Aug 12, 2011
nilesat can be track with 90cm only if you have Invacom LNBF or Spitfire Elite Single Output 0.1dB Universal LNB
below is the picture
some one tell me if he know different one I will appreciate it thank you

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cantell(m): 1:12am On Aug 12, 2011

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Everest9(m): 1:31am On Aug 12, 2011
Guys dis discussion about getting nailsat wit 90cm seems impossible but i wil be happy if its works out and ready to try it out if i can get the lmb duo i am in Eastern part of Nigeria which i dont know if we wil be included
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Everest9(m): 1:38am On Aug 12, 2011
Pls tell us the locations where we can use 90cm dish to track nailsat or is it only for those in the northern part if not i wil go and look for the lmbf pls urgent reply will be appreciated
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by andymola(m): 3:36am On Aug 12, 2011
@Lanceosas, this's my 2go username, Andymola. Would like to meet u there so add me lets talk
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by edey2real: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2011
George_D:

@edey2real,
I still stand by fuji lnb any day for fibre dishes. Besides, whether your in Niger state or kano, you stand a better chance of getting out-of-footprint birds with thise LNBs earlier mentioned in my post.

NOTE: Dejsam is one of our members who lives in kano and he still uses digisat or echosat lnbs with his strong pan to get nilesat. How about that?
Alright then. Thanks and will try that out.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2011
any ideas on mbc hd coming to badr soonest.how about d technosat hd receiver
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sugafoot(m): 8:16am On Aug 12, 2011
house, i have a hd 4930 decoder and a 90cm dish, no room for a 2m dish where i stay. any hope on nailing any fta hd channel? thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2011
I Hacked:

nilesat can be track with 90cm only if you have Invacom LNBF or Spitfire Elite Single Output 0.1dB Universal LNB
below is the picture
some one tell me if he know different one I will appreciate it thank you
crap
Everest9:

Guys dis discussion about getting nailsat wit 90cm seems impossible but i wil be happy if its works out and ready to try it out if i can get the lmb duo i am in Eastern part of Nigeria which i dont know if we wil be included
don't even waste your money on any lnb(f) trying to pick nilesat with a 90cm dish. anyone trying to track nilesat with a 90cm dish have never tried nilesat with a 2.4m/1.8m dish before, referring to your location, you can't get nilesat with a 90cm dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dexpapi(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2011
hello mates,

Let's say i'm quite novice about digit satellite. Anyway, I've got this HD PVR decoder from the UK. It doesn't use smartcard cos it's designed specially for FTA reception. Now in Naija, I can't seem to get it to work cos I don't know what HD FTA satellite/channels there are. Can anyone please give me any recommendation as to what dish type would work for me? What satellite i should search for and what frequency? I'm in lagos. I would be grateful for any help I get.

NB: I have also got the HD LNB (0.6db)

DEX!E
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2011
this are places where nilesat can be track with 90cm only if you have Invacom LNBF or Spitfire Elite Single Output 0.1dB Universal LNB

north of Kenya,north of Uganda,Mali.Mauritania
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2011
Neural TV Africa at 7,0E 10959 H 2149 it is not easy to hi green with 90cm dish
at Latitude 6° 41’ N Longitude 1° 38’ W

but peoples with Invacom LNBF and other good ones hit green

we have to work on and find a good lnbf. cos at 21.6e with 90cm the quality was 60% at Latitude 6° 41’ N Longitude 1° 38’ W but when i change the lnbf yesterday this is the result

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2011
edey2real:

Alright then. Thanks and will try that out.

Yeah. Lets have your feedback when your done. Cheers!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2011
l always say that we are here to assist one another,and all ideas are welcome,there no harm in trying to track with any size of dish.We all guided with our experinces,however, Technology is not static,hance satellite knowledge.Day inn day out technology is going very fast.These days,before you buy/order a decoder to get you,new one is already in display in the market.experience is the best teacher.happy tracking,thank you all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Everest9(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2011
@all/lanceosas, guys i need backyard discussion my 2go name is Collins480 email: okoyecllns@yahoo.com phone: 2348064660400 urgent reply pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54